What's new

Gardening... with Lloyd

G

Guest3498

Hey thanks onelove. I really think you'll like the strawberry, I've had her for quite some time and never seem to get tired of the stuff. A very nice plant overall! That's awesome about the lvpk, good luck with her bro! I've never ran it, but have seen others on here kill it with that cut. Lately a couple of people on here have told me how bomb the stuff is, I'm sure she won't disappoint you! The cough is the only of kyle's strains that I've grown myself, but I have also smoked his grape ape and that was pretty damn good, very similar to the gdp but a bit more grapey and also without the skunkyness... thanks for stopping in and take care bruddah :joint:

G

Guest3498

chemdog D
picture.php

mcfly
picture.php

blueberry
picture.php

bubba kush
picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest3498

Fahkin A!

Just a quick veg shot, but incase anyone was wondering how those g13 x haze and super lemon haze seedling were doing... here they are! Me and a good friend of mine have popped a whole bunch of haze seedling lately, him even more than I - the goal being a nice yielding haze that will do fine in the high temps next summer. Let's hope for the best!
picture.php

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
looks like everything is on par for the usual ..phenomenal, good to see your back around..

G

Guest3498

Funkfingers and brobear, cool of you guys to stop in. :tiphat:

Snapped a few pics a bit ago right before the lights came on.

Here's that mystery GDP
picture.php

Here's a shot of one of the mcfly leads, it grows bud like this all over the plant. Stretches a bit but has awesome structure - big thick strong stems and a nice profile. Still, it grows big heavy nugs that flop all over the place. Pretty much everything needs to be staked up. Reeks like pineapples.
picture.php

These are some buds from an east coast sour diesel that I've got in the corner off to the side. Gonna take her 12 weeks. :joint:
picture.php

And here's some thunderfuck diesel. My first time flowering this one, and I like it a lot. I've smoked this cut in the past and it's quite the danks. Fills in nice too.
picture.php

eddie.saw

looking good vado

that mcfly puts my early outdoor one to shame, no where near the weight, but i probably pulled her at least two weeks earlier, still was a good tasty smoke.

good vibes!

G

Guest3498

BroughtSuperior thanks homie. Right now I'm wishing I could smoke some of this stuff!! Harvest really can't come fast enough.

chem d
picture.php

kksc bottom left/middle, thunderfuck d back right, bubba back left
picture.php

S

Sirus

:tiphat: For real man! Great looking set-up with the uber dank line up! Nice shots of the ladies bro!

G

Guest3498

Sirus, Frank, CHACO, eddie and fb420... sup dudes...

And I hear you on the "outside" thing, eddie. I've been responsible for a fireball or two...
:laughing: Hoping to make budder from the bubba bho...

One Love 731

Veteran
Whats the scoop on the mystery GDP, did she end up not being the Ken's Cut? Your girls are beautiful, so frosty. Do ya use the teas often? I love the Whole Botanicare line, Ive been using the CNS17 1 part for a while and am amazed. Keep up the good work buddy. Karma,1love:ying:

G

Guest3498

Nah no worries, it's the ken's. When I transplanted I mislabeled it and until recently I thought it was blueberry. Didn't think I'd be smoking on gdp for a while, was a nice surprise. CNS is some good stuff, I've got some extra gallons of the bloom and ripe on hand :smoke: I've found most botanicare gear is really solid. I usually amend the promix with the guanos on the first page, in the past it's helped a bunch with diesels and other heavy feeders. The oxycal is also good stuff...

Latest posts

Latest posts