What's new

Gardening... with Lloyd

G

Guest3498

Hey everybody! For the first time in a while I've got some interesting stuff going on, so I figured I'd go ahead and make a thread.

To start things out, here are various products that I use:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On occasion I will also amend with the following:
picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest3498

This is also the first time in quite a while that I've been popping beans. Clones are fun, but I'm very excited to be be on the hunt for a keeper... At the moment I've got 2 groups of seeds above soil: super lemon haze from greenhouse seeds, and some g13 x haze seeds made by a friend. Being a haze fan I'm really hoping for some sort of haze keeper out of all these...

G13 x Haze
picture.php

Super Lemon Haze
picture.php

G

Guest3498

And now on to some more engrossing stuff...

Here is what I have in flower. Today is day 12, so things should only get better from here (knock on wood). While everything is good health-wise at the moment, I am not thrilled with this group of plants. They were started at a different location, and were quite heat stressed while there as I didn't have enough electricity available to run at AC in the veg room. With this past summer being as hot as it was, the stems aren't quite as beefcake as I normally aim for. That being said, I'm sure that they will finish just fine...

Normally I like to only grow 1 or 2 varieties under each light, but these 2 lights are a mish mash of various things I've got in the stable.

picture.php

picture.php

And some canopy shots:

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest3498

pics arent showing. make pic album public?

Sorry about that. I just changed it, hopefully that will make things better...

Alrighty, now for some individual plant shots...

Thunderfuck Diesel [(g13 x matanuska thunderfuck) x sour diesel]

picture.php

picture.php

Mcfly (sour queen x pineapple c99)
picture.php

Casey Jones (joe shmoe cut)
picture.php

Strawberry Cough (Kyle Kushman cut)
picture.php

Blueberry
picture.php

Pre-98 Bubba Kush
picture.php

More to come...

hopleaf

your gonna have a nice anti-anxiety garden right there. that straw cough, blueberry, and bubba are all better than xanax when it comes to anxiety. that is a beautiful line up and an awesome set up. nice work man.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice garden, Vado. Variety and lush plants is always a good thing. Have fun hunting through those beans.

G

Guest3498

fatblunt, killerweed, eddiesaw, Ras, hopleaf, and brainsellz, thanks for stopping by guys.

Hopleaf you're definitely right about the anti anxiety thing. Been taking bong hits of bubba here and there as I do my work tonight, and it definitely has me worry free... :joint:

After making this thread I went and fed the flower plants. It being almost week 2 they got their first hit of bigbud, hopefully that will go and beef them up a bit. I don't use many advanced nutrients products, but I do use bigbud, overdrive, and carboload. The first 2 are by far the best flower boosters I've used and I always recommend them to people. The first time I used them they were the only change to my nutrient regime and my yield went up significantly, 'nuff said... I used to use botanicare's sweet or molasses to give the girls carbs, until I learned that they contain magnesium. Infact, if you use sweet at even close to the recommended amount it will put your EC through the roof. Carboload, on the other hand, adds nothing. Good stuff!

G

Guest3498

Chaco, doobie, and tilt, what's up guys? Good to see some old and new friends :tiphat:

Got another lights worth of plants that are about ready to be transplanted and flipped. They (the 1 gallons) are all ChemD, except for the one in the top left, that one's a blueberry... The stuff in the backround is just a mish mash of moms I have off to the side...

picture.php

G

Guest3498

Hey Tacoma, thanks for the kind words, you should like her a lot. Lots of these cuts that get passed around are hyped up too much, but the D is the real deal IMO. Easy grower, good yields, top quality - you can't ask for much more. I know everyone says this, but do not skimp on odor control. I'm adding a 2nd can100 just for that group of chemdog, it's that stinky....

Also have some more beans on the way, DNA Chocolope x DJ Short's Cocoa Kush... Can't wait to grow some chocolate herb!!

G

Guest3498

Things are still going well, thankfully. The plants a couple weeks in are already responding to the bloom boosters, I'll take some pics sometime soon when I can get in there without the hps getting in the way... In the mean time here's another group I just tossed in today. Mostly chemd, with a couple more mcflys and a lone blueberry. Just transplanted them today, and I still have to stake everything up. More stuff on the way!

Day1:
picture.php