What's new

garden view (update weekly)

skar

thanks CH9 ! a pleasure to grow your strains..harvest is going to be a treat and you helped a lot!

i especially like the DoubleX..this floral/skunky flavors are really good..and the resin production is awesome. It's my girl favorite too..you know floral flavor make for happy girlz ;)

peace

Last edited:

skar

flying said:
nice to see u still alive :smile:

i would like to drop a big THANKS to my brotha' flying..he helped me to get done one of my grower dream..i finally made these Bubba Kush crosses i dreamed of..and it's not over with these two..many more will come.

thanks my friend !

skar

hi,

new round of picture...

the Chemdog Sister keeper pheno (s1 seeds) confirm his place..she not only have an awesome resin production and a killer smell..but she's also going to yield well..the smoke will give the last words but i'm already impressed by the way she grow. She just got her first flush today.

15442flo_6_outdoor_plants_007.JPG

15442flo_6_outdoor_plants_008.JPG

15442flo_6_outdoor_plants_009.JPG

15442flo_6_outdoor_plants_010.JPG

the two Bubba Kush cuts i pollinated are going to ripe their seeds pretty soon..the calices are simply coated in trichomes..there's no more place on these little things lol

here a pics >>>

15442flo_6_outdoor_plants_006.JPG

and here a topped appollo 11 F2 cut from Joey stock i'm going to bush out in the great outdoor..then i will either finishing her outside or switch her indoor..i like to do some plants this way each year..they get strong outside and when they go under the lamp they give enormous yield in my experience.

15442flo_6_outdoor_plants_001-med.JPG

15442flo_6_outdoor_plants_003-med.JPG

peace

T

tex1969

Skar, great pics, how did the chem sister s1 smoke. I have one in flower now and would love to hear how she turned out compared to your other strains.

skar

hey Tex..thanks man..for the Sister S1's..it's some wonderfull smoke..really like a sour diesel sister with some new added qualities..the taste is on the fuel side but different of the ECSD..and the high is a bit more on the indica side too..

i still have some beans and a mum so that's sure i'm gonna run her again..very good smoking experience =)

hope to help

also see in the smoke report section i posted somethings sometimes ago ;)

peace

SKAR hello! I'm a little late but iMO better late than never huh! I'd have to say you did a swell job bud! I have to ask, I hope you don't mind?? What kind of camera are you using? And how do you post your picture's to take up more space? I'm not really experienced with this site and how to use it> But any ways this is a pleasure to enjoy as I medicate.
Real Good work you do there!
Peace and tons more harvests
tb7

skar

hi,

thanks for the kind words Bandit.

for the large images you just have to copy the URL of the pictures in your galery and you post it with the
tag..and BAM they are of this size.

i hope that you understand me with my limited use of the english.

and if not..try to look in the "website support" section..it's full of good informations.

have a good day my friend :)

ciao