What's new

garden view (update weekly)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Skar,

Nice picts !

How does the banana og smell ?? That juicy queen cross of you, must be outstanding too !!!! Two of the tastiest strain crossed ! wow :)

So when will we have a smoke party ??? lol ^^

++

Last edited:

eskimo

Veteran
wonderfull pictures there : ) ...so did you notic any diference between the s1 and katsus ?? juicyqueen sound tasty !!!

wishes from here :wave:

skar

Hi guys !

HCC> thanks bro ! variety is the spice of life ;)

titoon29 said:
Hi Skar,

Nice picts !

How does the banana og smell ?? That juicy queen cross of you, must be outstanding too !!!! Two of the tastiest strain crossed ! wow :)

So when will we have a smoke party ??? lol ^^

++

titoon bro..thanks for stopping by =) smokin' session is going to happend sooner than you think ;)

the BananaOG smell of rotten fruits / fuel / lemon..if there is a "banana" smell going on it's more like the smell of unmature bananas (read : green) and it's not so strong. I harvested a little one-bud at 63 days a week ago so i'm gonna report the smoke soon..but from the test nugz it's gonna be a dank smoke.

And yes this JuicyQueen look promising..i'm so glad i dusted the JuicyFruit cut i grew more than a year ago..and the KillaQueen polen was one good choice IMO..it keep the offspring very sativa dominant and you're right it's two very tasty strain so the progeny should also be tasty as hell. The smell of the buds on plant is like a exotic-fruits / catpiss smell..very pungent. I still have 250+ seeds..this cut was selected by a friend on only 15 seeds so i have many hopes to find some outstanding individuals.

For the little story..the JuicyQueen mum was selected in Holland around 1999 in a batch of 100 seeds..she was since shared and used in some crosses in Holland then she made her way to Belgium and France..She's also growing in Spain from what i've heard..This pheno is sativa all the way..she flower for 11/12 weeks and make some long buds all around the "spaghetti's" stems she produce. Two cuts were light and water stressed by a friend and she haven't throw any nanners in both early and late flowering.

The male was a KillaQueen (killerqueen ibl) from Motarebel stock..Same sativa growth caracteristics as the JuicyFruit but a 9 weeks flowering time and a strong pinapple flavor as well as small resin bulbs growing around and on the staminate flowers.

So..even if it was a "one shot" cross because i don't have the male part of the cross anymore (but still have KillaQueen seeds..) it's going to be pretty interesting to explore a bit the remaining seeds offsprings. I still have access to the JuicyFruit cut so maybe a backcross will be in project if i find a pheno who would benefit of a BX to the original mum. Lots of fun playin' with my favorites plants.

Peace

Last edited:

skar

eskimo said:
wonderfull pictures there : ) ...so did you notic any diference between the s1 and katsus ?? juicyqueen sound tasty !!!

wishes from here :wave:

hi eskimo ! thanks for your words =) it's my first time growing the katsu cut against two S1's from the same batch. One pheno of the S1 show some more sativa caracteristics and so have a fruitier smell but the other one is IMO a fair representation of the Bubba Kush. Smell is VERY close..buds are close to be the same..she's even a slow ass vegger lol The Katsu cut is recognizable by the awesome resin production..this trait is easy to catch when looking at the plants..the smell is also stronger..really dank..so even if the S1 is a good representation i think im gonna stick with the Katsu cut for the moment..but if i haven't access to a cut i would be more than happy to continue to grow this S1 pheno for sure.

i haven't a big experience growing CA kushe's so it's just my words but i hope i answered your question =)

peace

skar

hey,

esbe bro thanks for stopping by ! always a pleasure to read your outdoor threads it's really a thing i'm waiting year after year =)

some new pictures..one Chemdog Sister..this plant litterally reeks of fuel/lemon-citrus and floor cleaner if it tell you something lol really enjoyable and special..first plant i grow who have this type of smell..the sour diesel is not sweeter but different IMO so the Sister is really a part and i'm already lovin' this S1 pheno.

Chemdog Sister (s1)
15442flo_week_4_10-06_001.JPG

also some pictures of the CH9 strains i'm growing..i have to say for the third time i grow some of the strains from Mendocino that they are for me of nice quality..plants are strong..healthy..the CH9 XX is my favorite in this batch in therms of structure and smell..she grow with some sativa traits and buds like an indica..smell is on the floral/sweet fruits side and is very pleasant. The CH9HashPlant is also a nice plant..indica all the way with citrus/fresh hash flavors with a little skunky smell too.

CH9HP
15442flo_week_4_10-06_002.JPG

15442flo_week_4_10-06_003.JPG

CH9XX
15442flo_week_4_10-06_004.JPG

15442flo_week_4_10-06_005.JPG

and just a picture of a Urkle s1
15442flo_week_4_10-06_006-med.JPG

peace

Last edited:

skar

hi,

it's week 6 for some of the girlz...and week 4/5 for all the others. The week6 plants were flushed yesterday and are now only feed with the ATA product "Flavor" who's a molasses formula. I use and like this product since more than a year and for sure i'm happy with it.

The Purple Urkle smell is awesome..candy/grape/fruity flavors..it's a sweet but strong smell that reeks all the room. Can't wait to smoke-test this S1 pheno !

here some new pics..first up are the keeper Urkle pheno (she still green but have 20 days to go and i think the main reason is the temps who are around 26/28°C lights ON and 22/23°C light OFF) :

15442urkle-med.JPG

15442urkle_1-med.JPG

15442urkle_2-med.JPG

15442urkle_3-med.JPG

15442urkle_4-med.JPG

bananaOGKush seeded by ChemdogSister pollen :

15442bananaOGKush_seeded-med.JPG

bubba kush seeded :

15442katsu_bubba_kush_seeded-med.JPG

CH9 XX :

15442ch9_xx.JPG

15442ch9_xx_1.JPG

15442ch9_xx_2.JPG

peace

U.B.C

Those are lookin real nice bro. What are you feeding them? I love the looks and sounds of the Urkle for sure.

skar

hi guys !

U.B.C> thanks for stopping by..i feed them with the ATA-Organics and AN organic lines..half of the plants with ATA and half with AN..and the Urkle's are feed with ATA =)

satanik> thanks ! yes they really builded-up in these last week now only two more weeks to go.

peace

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work! where had you bought this s1 selection? Homemade?

See ya :wave:

PS: And have you got pics of basic kush OGKA phéno? ( ^^ )

skar

hi braindead,

this s1 selection come from a buddy who grow all these clones in original form..i'm thankfull that i get the chance to grow some of these genes..S1's give some nice results even if they are often discussed..i keep an eye for nanner's and that's all..but this time not a single popped at the moment.

For the BasicKush..i haven't run her yet but a friend keep the mum for me (so many strains so little room lol)..i think she will have a great place in the grow just after the summer =) you did a great job with her i can't wait to try this pheno you selected. I still have mums that are young from this selection but you will hear from me soon ;)

Speakin' of S1 seeds..i just acquired some Chemdog'91 originated from the good ol' Motarebel..these one have my attention as i've heard they give damn good and flavorfull/powerfull representation of the original 91..we'll see...

if you have some late flowering shots of the BasicKush feel free to post some here as i would like to see again this beauty in full effort ;)

peace

skar

hey flying, yes i'm fine ! i hitted you up at the other place ;)

today's a pretty good day..the next grow is going to be a real treat..some new things from seeds that i will report soon but i really can't wait !

peace

titoon29

Veteran
Hi skar
Any news for our meeting ?

can't wait for more picts :)

Last edited:

skar

hi titoon,

been busy these days but i will find time to meet you soon..before you go to australia because after that it will be more of an issue lol

how are those sweet blue's girls ?

peace

titoon29

Veteran
the girls are growing, nicely ! They've been exploding for a week now :)

Harvest is in 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts