What's new

Ganja's Ganja Growing Adventures

G

Ganja D

I have been waiting a very long time to grow cannabis in a way that made me feel complete. And as much as I love growing I love sharing. In this thread I will share my experiences in the adventure of growing my medical Ganja.

Some people like white water rafting or snowboarding or going to the movies. I like growing cannabis,and growing,smoking,and talking about cannabis is what truly makes me happy. (that and dogs and making music)

Point is,growing is a true real life exciting adventure for me each day. Now that I'm growing legal medical Cannabis in my state I no longer lose sleep over my freedom,although sometimes the excitement of working on and being with the plants the next day makes it hard to fall asleep.

In this thread I'll post info and pictures of my projects whenever I can find the time. I'll be flowering indoors,popping lots of special seeds,testing strains and making selections for keeper moms and dads,breeding,cloning,collecting rare clones,and working on outdoor projects as well.

My main goal is to grow the most unbelievably amazing cannabis that I possibly can and share it with as many as I can as well,all while loving every second of it.

Here are some shots of a new flowering room ready to rock. Very simple easy design,should be fun. Let's do this!!:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace:ying::canabis:

D

danimarie193

I'm tagged up and can't wait to see your indoor projects!

G

Guest3498

I can't wait to follow this thing and see you crush it. Looks like a sick start bro! Subscribed for sure.

My post is three fold.

1. I share your enthusiasm for this great plant.
2. V.jealous that you're legal
3. Sub'd to the awesomeness. :bow:

G

Ganja D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQHqLuWuig

Sweet. Are you growing any of the crosses you made outdoors last year?
Hey Guyute54,hows it going man? No I won't be growing any seeds from HL's strains but I did make some f13xSour Diesel,SSSDH,DG's Witches Weed,and Killer Queen Redux crosses that I might pop closer to spring.

Yes4Prop15: I got two different moms going of the SFV OG x Chemdog and the Chemdog x Sour D. Plus my SSSDH keeper male and female and a sick DG's KQR. I've got plenty of space for moms and am tracking down a few of my favorite strains. I'll throw up some pics of the moms soon.

Thanks for checking out the thread all who did or posted. I'm pretty fucking psyched right now,just finished planting 2 flower rooms. These are Headband clones. Healthy and happy.:)
picture.php

picture.php

Peace and good smoke to all my friends at IC Mag.

zenoonez

Veteran
Can't wait to see this room blow up. Good luck man, you planning on scrogging it out or no?