What's new

Ganja D's Outdoor 2011

sneakinman13

Veteran
Yes,sometimes I'll use one bag with one male branch on 3-4 female branches.
Just went to take some pics and my camera battery died,charging now.

niceee! i have a very pretty sssdh male right now thats verry close to bursting with pollen! he should make a few ladies very happy ! ahah

nice update aswell, love your huge bush's i wish you the best of luck this season! take care

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Looking real nice GanjaD! I have a bunch of SourD - C99 hybrids and they are shinning this year. Looks kind of like your first picture in your last batch. Good luck with the rain, chance of rain here also. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.

G

Ganja D

I notice sometimes someone will ask a question in this thread and I forget to answer it or it gets lost a few pages back. I'm down to chime in anyway I can to help other growers so if I forget to answer a question feel free to ask me in a pm,just try to ask one question at a time so I don't get confused,and don't ask a million questions cause i'm really busy.
Just came in for a water break and back to harvest in the dark.

Peace!

Last edited:
M

michael68

hey GD do you do all of your actual harvesting by yourself? (such as just taking the plants/branches down, not the trim part)

and how big is your trim team if you don't mind me asking?

seems like one of the most demanding parts of growing on a scale like that would be getting rid of the weight and harvesting/trimming.

G

Ganja D

hey GD do you do all of your actual harvesting by yourself? (such as just taking the plants/branches down, not the trim part)

and how big is your trim team if you don't mind me asking?

seems like one of the most demanding parts of growing on a scale like that would be getting rid of the weight and harvesting/trimming.

I have a few friends that are helping with the harvest. I actually have had help with all the work involved in growing this year.

As far as trimming,i'm not really sure how many trimmers it will take,but it will be fun. I have an amazing group of very talented and experienced trimmers this year. Having good people trimming is a real life saver.
I noticed someone rated your post as unhelpful? Bummer.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i was wondering about catepillars too man you having any problems with those? they pretty much hit all my plants this year had to pick early because of them....headed up to trim later today

warthog

so wheres the trim shack again? already booked my flight for harvest:D:p

great updates.. i like the diesel berry witch buds better than the polyhybrid monster yielder buds.. more calyx, sugar and vibrant red hairs, she is definitely an og dom looker just as you said. you take some quality pics ganja d.. hopefully more updates soon to come before you harvest everything.. ha! you have blue dreams this year?

amazing season ganja d you have inspired me to do something big of my own next year, cant wait to see the final pics, keep up the good work

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man rain hit tough over here in butte....my nugs are all soaked! hoping the days sun dries them back out...we skipped watering the last 3 days in anticipation of the rains..

warthog

man rain hit tough over here in butte....my nugs are all soaked! hoping the days sun dries them back out...we skipped watering the last 3 days in anticipation of the rains..

get out there and shake those colas bro! if you shake enough of the water off and get sun till sundown it will help reduce a lot of mould.. but some strains really cant take the moisture. do you guys get high humidity now or is it dry season now? that fog must play a factor in the mould issues no?

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
I have a few friends that are helping with the harvest. I actually have had help with all the work involved in growing this year.

As far as trimming,i'm not really sure how many trimmers it will take,but it will be fun. I have an amazing group of very talented and experienced trimmers this year. Having good people trimming is a real life saver.
I noticed someone rated your post as unhelpful? Bummer.

Looking killer man! I noticed you said something about a trim team. Not using the twister anymore?

Happy harvest my friend

bushweed

Veteran
Checked out your albums for the latest pics, really a stand out performance this year - well done.

G

Ganja D

Checked out your albums for the latest pics, really a stand out performance this year - well done.

Thanks a lot,I appreciate it. I love looking at your your huge sativa bushes too.
I spent over an hour writing out a long post last night and added about 10 pictures just to have IC mag crash and lose my post.
Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts