What's new

Game of Thrones...

L

Luther Burbank

They've said they don't want to run it into the ground. Martin did outline the rest of the story in case he croaks.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I think he'll make his final evil twist, Ned Stark walking out of the shower and it was all a dream.....

Just realised the new Daario is in Nashville.

Meraxes

Veteran
funny you say that harry, been years since I read the books, but dont they say the world is a dream inside the eye of a huge giant? something like that......also in the intro- notice the blinking as it's going over the map....is this a raven, or possibly the giant blinking. discuss.......... :headbange dun dun- da da- dun dun- da da dun dun

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
bump cuz littlefinger is poisoning everybody out here

Has anyone else noticed how his accent has changed this series. It's like Aiden decided not to tone the Irish down like he was in the prior series, but in doing so ended sounding like half a Pirate.:biggrin:

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
i think he sounds like an american trying to put an Irish accent on lol, kind of embarrassing.

whats the deal with the guy who is pretending to be old and crippled ?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i think he sounds like an american trying to put an Irish accent on lol, kind of embarrassing.

whats the deal with the guy who is pretending to be old and crippled ?

Pycelle? Makes himself appear old and doddering so he isn't a threat to those chop-happy Lannisters. He gave that hooker in the 1st series a bloody good doddering though I'll bet.:laughing:
:tiphat:

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
ye thats the dude, i think there will be another sub plot with him. that seems to be the only consistent thing in the series. its so hard to know whos going to get the chop next :)

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ye thats the dude, i think there will be another sub plot with him. that seems to be the only consistent thing in the series. its so hard to know whos going to get the chop next :)

Having read the books I can tell you.........
.......Nowt, I'm keeping it zipped.:biggrin:

It's easy to suss out who is going to die. Ask yourself "Do I like this character, am I rooting for them?" If the answer is yes, then they are probably for the chop.

Meraxes

Veteran
allright well too much of a clue I suppose. I edited it....just saying it would be a nice sword fight

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Getting ready to que up episode 7....

I have my vape ready and the dl is almost complete.

Love this show, wondering who's going to die tonight? EDIT: I won't tell but the last one deserved it.

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts