What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Game of Thrones...

D

davie blah

would idiot's that have read the book's stop posting detail's which are not in the serie's thank's

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Don't be cheap or lazy, but the books and read them. They make the series easier to follow as well. I have red the books but have resisted the urge to say "Here's what the Lanisters do next. Or does Jamie do Brienne. I'll never tell read the books they are great.

S

SeaMaiden

Harry, I agree that Daenerys's (sp?) portion of the plot could have been a little better fleshed out, but honestly, I wasn't left with a whole lot of questions the way I was with all that happened to Tyrion Lannister, and significantly to me, The Hound.

Theion should have listened to Cassel and joined The Knight's Watch. He wouldn't have gotten clunked on the head if he had.

The new Hand of the King? Here at home we're all debating how his role might play out, especially in regard to his feelings about Joffrey. To me he gave the boy the look of a viper, and so Joffrey is in peril, as perhaps is Cercei.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Whooooooo, just saw the advert for the new series....April 1st in the UK, probably in the US too as Murdoch is matching schedules here to schedules in the states---now we also have that annoying "Mid season break" too for a lot of shows. Grrr, great spend months waiting for a new series of whatever, then watch 5 episodes and wait another however long for the rest. Damn you american schedules LOL.

S

SeaMaiden

RIGHT?? I just read a story that one of the main characters (can't remember his name now!) has been Dx'd with terminal pancreatic cancer. Just incredibly sad.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Wilko Johnson= Sir Illyn Payne has cancer Noooooo.
Wilko was guitarist with a UK band called DR Feelgood, he has a very interesting technique, bloody hard to master his right hand work, he coats his fingers in epoxy to stop his strumming shredding all the skin from his hands.
In honour of Sir Illyn Payne, I give you Dr Feelgood playing "Roxette"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn_nsI5F1G0

Whooooooo, just saw the advert for the new series....April 1st in the UK, probably in the US too as Murdoch is matching schedules here to schedules in the states---now we also have that annoying "Mid season break" too for a lot of shows. Grrr, great spend months waiting for a new series of whatever, then watch 5 episodes and wait another however long for the rest. Damn you american schedules LOL.

Are you sure!!? Thats april fools day :D

thx

S

SeaMaiden

I think I'm going to have to go on a GoT marathon, get myself back up to speed on all the little ins and outs, before they start the new season (which never lasts long enough).

SetHeh

Haha, that's so cool:

"HBO programming president Michael Lombardo not only says that illegal downloading of Game of Thrones isn't hurting the show, but goes far as to say it's 'a compliment' and worries about the image quality of pirated copies". More here...

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure if it has been posted already...but Comcast Cable/Xfinity has something they are calling "Watchathon" going...today is the last day pretty sure. They are showing all the episodes from seasons 1 and 2, with commentary after each episode from the writers about what happened.

Greenheart

Veteran
I have been waiting too long for the return. It was not nice of them to bombard me with all the marketing hype during the long dark winter of absense.

G

GreenPlant

Yes excellent series.Took a while to get into it after watching breaking bad [more meth labs pls :D]
Now im hooked.Little dwarf bloke rocks!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Watching a marathon now. This is a nice show, glad i'm catching up on things. Looks like I need to get HBO at the house. Free weekend currently but that needs to change. Take care 1

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished season 1 in the above mentioned marathon. Holy shit is this a good show. Before watching it yesterday, judging it by all the commercials I've seen for it, I thought it took place back in the middle ages here on earth. Historical dramas can be very good, but GOT being a fantasy on a different planet....and with dragons too, holy hell this is pleasing the hell outa me.

I'm also considering adding HBO to my cable....is it possible to watch this show without subscribing to HBO? Does HULU or something similar carry it?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
google movie2k

they stream all the episodes (and have all movies and tv shows streaming site is fucking huge)

they try to get you to click pop ups for HD codecs and improved video players dont click them I don't know if they are trustworthy but I was able to catch every episode on there