What's new

Game changer Emulsifying Vegetable Glycerin and BHO for E-Juice

gazan114

bringing up and old thread sorry but to answer your questions. Ejmix is good but don't you want something better and cheaper?

Vapeur Extract, this stuff is bomb, no joke i can vape the whole day and not taste the chemicals like ejmix, also i bought the tesla flavoring, it was amazing!

vapeurextract.com

gazan114

Made of peg400, pg and vg. i'm assuming the vg gives that extract cloud of smoke. lol the warning label stated "will produce huge clouds of vapor. may impair visibility while driving. recommended to op windows while vaping. lmao.

Arf

Can you just get a homogenizer head and stick it in a dremel, or do they have to be a special motor?

Arf

Anyone tried using PEG 300 for e-juice? Seems it be a bit more common on eBay than PEG400 so I was wondering if PEG300 made a reasonable emulsion?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you just get a homogenizer head and stick it in a dremel, or do they have to be a special motor?

You would have to modify the Dremmel to hold the outer shaft and turn the inner.

pusbag

Dremel ecig thread

Dremel ecig thread

Has worked very well for me until I save up enough for a homogenizer. Carts have stayed mixed up and not separated been over a month now.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225224