What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

+++ G13xNYCD BUDSHOTS +++

G

Dr. D said:
lookin grat3 lol
very nice Ms.G...wot do u use for a backdrop??

Wellll....... Just material that I have used for other things, and sometimes if I see nice fabric on sale or clearance and if it looks like it would be good, I get a few feet of it... This blue one in particular is kinda nylon stretchy material that I had made some curtains and bed ruffle for my son's room... The blue is my favorite... I have brown of the same kinda fabric, a stiff orange and a stiff green... but I am constantly keeping my eye out for fabrics that would make a good backdrop... so, that may be too much information, but that's what I use for a backdrop... :wave: Thanks......... :bongsmi:

Mary Mary

Hi Ms.Grat3ful,:wave:
I've been admiring your pictures for a while and thought I would finally tell you how much I enjoy them! I also love your choice of back drops.

I see by your mood indicator your are sick. I sure hope you feel better soon. Are you having your other half and the kids take care of you, I hope so (yeah, right!).

All the best,
Lollie

G

Mucho Gracious Mary.... The back drops make for nicer pics in my humble opinion, Thank You... I try...
and yes I have not been feeling very well at all, my allergies acting up severely. been crashed on the couch, snoozin cause of medicine... I hate allergy med, yuck.... and the coughin' is about to kill me!!! And if they (the boys)if can just tend to themselves, that helps me out'a lot... but thank you for the kind words Mary, I do appreciate them...

:smile:

G

"And if they (the boys)if can just tend to themselves"
What!!!!!!No way lady,mom's are spose ta take care of everyone even if they are sick,matter of fact....mom's arent spose ta get sick are they?MOM weres my socks!!Honey can ya get me another coffee!Well i could go on and on,get better Ms.,gotta go now,rose is bringin me a coffee before she does my laundry!!LOL :wave:

G

While I had the camera out, I just had to snap a shot of this bud I was about to smoke.... It was just too pretty....

:yummy: g13xNYCD

Latest posts

Latest posts