What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

+++ G13xNYCD BUDSHOTS +++

G

:yoinks: :jawdrop: those look great MsGat3ful you are on the mark with those plants :wave:

Rellikbuzz

I tell ya, Mrs. G, you certainly do have the touch, m'lady! Absolutely gorgeous! Well done! I do have one question though. Can you tell me the difference in the herbs between the Soma NYCD and now the version with Rez's Sour Deisel? In terms of flavor, smell and potency, etc. Once again, great grow you have there!!

G

thanks ya'll... Southern you know I admire your work, means a lot to see ya here :smoke:

Relli! :D
Soma NYCD has the diesel smell and flavor but with more a fruity taste... Rez's Sour Deisel is diesel with that sour taste and smell.... more citrus, lemon while the NYCD is more of a sweet flavor to me... The NYCD is kind'a airy, while Rez's is more dense... uuhmm.. The yield on the SDV is better than the NYCD as well... NYCD is good smoke, but Sour Diesel's Buzz , Taste and potency is way beyond... :bongsmi:
...yes...It has replaced the NYCD...and... the next round of GD we having going is fathered by SDV'3's in place of the NYCD, and got high hopes.... :jump:
:wave:

Last edited:

Gamera

Waiting by the computer for my confirmation email... waiting... waiting... Unfortunately I don't have room for a whole pack of selection.... I'm gonna have to chop something tonight. Hmmmm what will it be? I feel powerful. :D

Rellikbuzz

Ms.Grat3ful said:
The yield on the SDV is better than the NYCD as well...

Sounds wonderful, Mrs. G! Tell me if you will, what kind of yields per plant have you been averaging on the SDV version? Thanks!

G

lol... oh Relli.. i see now, you were asking the difference between the different crosses H3ad made?! :rolleyes: I misunderstood and thought you meant the NYCD and SD, Themselves... However, I cannot answer that question, yet because they are being sold in the untested section and ours are only this big

But, will let you know, when we know! :smoker: It's been crazy around here and time is limited but I think H3ad is gonna do a thread on these some time in the future...

natefrog

Great Growin' Girl!....ah, if only you could convert my wife................someday perhaps..................thx for the show....nf

Wrecked

Great Looking plants you guys have. Cant wait to give your g13 x sour d v3 beans a go. Cant wait to see how it compares to my g13 clone and other g hybrids. PeAcE

mosess187

???

???

Hello all, I was wondering does anybody have any good suggestions for very colorful, indica type plants out there? thankful for all replies..... :wave:

WW420

Artist

Artist

Lady I'm in Awe,Just Beautiful,Consider yourself one of
a few(In the World)"Almost too Pretty to smoke!"Very Well
Done.
WW420 :joint:

G

:jump: It's harvest time again! :jump:

WW, :D Thank You so much that is very nice of you to say

and I can't wait either wrecked, that's gonna be fun :dance:

:wave: and mosses I am not exactly sure what color you are talking about, but they say BOG indica's are good.. so maybe you can start there? Good Luck anyhow :bongsmi:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts