What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13haze dank shit pix!!

G

natefrog said:
....how does one get jlp seeds?..............................nf

ya have to be quick on the draw, as he will post up in the breeders forum his lastest work, ya PM him and he will send seed if theres any left. hes a hella grower, and makes some great crosses.

usually a few hours and his offerin is gone.

anyone able to find and keep one of those Phat azz hummers like bartender grew out, now that was a commercial plant if I ever seen one.

CBF

Dr. D

Veteran
thanks for ur comments and compliments, its much appreciated...il update with more pics soon the Shit will be comin down in the next two weeks so expect some pics of her soon...i may dig into my photos and pull out some of my old flower shots too...later

G

Hey Dr. D...mighty fine pics! :joint: Major props to you for the green thumb! Did the Maroc ladies pic up from that minor def they had? The buds look hellagood! :yes:

:wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Indigo thanks, that prob just got worse on the Marocs run off ph was way high and so was the E.C so i think it got locked up i am just watering alone now they shudnt take much longer now....so no point in trying to fix it this late...heres a couple of pics of them

and one in early flower

gonna be harvesting the Shit this weekend so some more bud shots to follow....the Dankouver is reallly foxtailling so cant wait to get some pics of that up :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
64 days flower

64 days flower

i took these pics last sunday....the Shit was harvested and the ters are still going....first up g13 x haze

this cola its gettin big

Dankouver....she is gonna get the chop at 77 days jst starting to get cloudy trichs

and last but not least th Shit

next pix will be harvest time pics :joint:

JLP

Veteran
Nice job DR.D.

That is a fat cola.Looks like it leans a little to the G-13 but it still has some Haze in there.Looks like it's getting nice and ripe.

Good luck.

JLP

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey JLP thanks...the first plant is lookin like it is going to finish bfore the other but i think it willl go a good 13 weeks and the other mabe longer theres about 20%witherd pistils so far but il get the scope out and check the trich colour...hey have quie a strange smell too...last time i smelt them they had a kinda earthy dark chocolate smell is best i can describe it..iv never smelt any plants like it. cant wait to smoke some..wont be long...peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Farmer and CC thanks for stoppin by....i just chopped the Dankouver this morning hers the bud pix

the pix that look upside down are not the buds were hanging over from the weight, well the whole plant was lol...she went 85 days...peace

KingRalph

love the fluorescent orange pistils on the dankouvers D, and the stacked calyxes from the shit are mesmerizin. hope your fingers don't get too sore from trimmin, looks like they'll have plenty of fingerhash padding though ;)

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey all thank for the compliments...next up will be pix of the G13 x Haze they are in the flush now......Hey KR i thought the pistil colour was cool too...all peachy coloured :joint:

G

Real nice grow Dr. D. Thick as hell and shows you have patience to ripen them out.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey smokey how u doin? i chopped the two G13 x haze on wednesday cant remember how many days it is somewhere between 13 and 14 weeks i think..pics arennt great lighting was a bit shit

btw for a sativa dom plant that went this long the buds are probly thhe tightest buds iv seen they are thick and solid...peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts