What's new

G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian

Amon

I've heard some great things about this strain :yoinks:floating around to a few folks.
And another with Hashplant in the G13. Then, I was told to look for the hard Indica Pheno for strongest meds. Out of 4 females I was lucky enough to find just that plant. A short bushy almost pure Indica with super dark green leafs and the thickest stems I've ever seen.

Through a few years of experience growing, I think I"m seeing a true Gem here and have already decided to keep as a Mum.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this other then the rumors I keep hearing of growers with 25+yrs experience saying it's the best smoke ever. :woohoo:

Attachments

• Pure Indica almost.jpg
    Pure Indica almost.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 22

ndnguy

Heres some finised nugs of it ,nice colors in it but will put ya out if you indulge to much been my main meds for 5 years now.

Attachments

• 2144Nugs_from_cross-thumb.jpg
    2144Nugs_from_cross-thumb.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 34

acidfire

Great plant there! :joint:

I got a pack of G13xBSH f2 freebies off seebay awhile back.
Best pheno I found had a very intense smell of kiwis!! The thing was also dripping with resin. A few other phenos had a hash like smell.

Lost this clone last fall, but made some seeds of: g13xbsh x (sour bubblexfear). The seed plants are dominated by the sour bubble as with every one of its crosses. Some of the smell carries over from the mom however.

Eventually, ill make f2s of this cross and look for that strong kiwi smell again.

ndnguy

This was not a Reeferman cross just a couple of ole pollen chuckers got lucky.:laughing: Its in alot of med gardens and I still get feedback from the first growers of this cross who still have it .The same G13/HP was used in Mota's new Grendel which is getting a lot of notice right now.

M

MEDI-EVIL

i just finished licorice orange crush x hashplant G13 and it's a wicked med. good for the munchies to..

me.

JohnBudd

FREE LEONARD PELTIER

FREE LEONARD PELTIER

A true physchadelic plant. When left to finish properly, the indica pheno of BH X G13 is outstanding cannabis. Yeild is terrible, usually ends up with one giant cola, but in excess of 120grams.
Most everything the Airborne G-13 touches turns to gold...real nice plant to use in crosses...G13 is usually dominant....kabaam...great pot!
The smoke is very interesting. It is good pain meds, helps with body aches, and is great pot. Too much can get you giggly, and then nap-time.
A great cannabis community enthusist has created a "fund" on another website that ICmag supports...he created this cross(G13 xBH) many years ago..and has been helping a poor soul in need by his selfless act of supplying great genetics to help others...commendable. TY is a great website...not that I don't thing ICMag is...but to further help a person in need, check it out.
God bless Swampy....and by all means...."FREE LEONARD PELTIER."

Amon

This is a different cross folks. I got a bit more info from my bro I traded a water system to for 20 of these beans.
G13 Diesel-(Heads) x Butterscotch Hawaiian. so this is not the HP version which a buddy of mine has and loves. I have a few female clones I"ll put up some shots of soon along with the awesome male I intend on using for breeding. thanks for your inputs, I'll keep this thread going and update the flowering plants out of it's interest.
The breeding male - G13 d pheno.jpg
The more Hawaiian females - G13 d x BSH  Hawaiian pheno.jpg
peace

PWF

just the day before yesterday i hit my chem91(sic) with my butterscotch hawaiian male. i got a couple bhaw f2 females going atm. i really love the butterscotch hawaiian genetics. also was gifted some sweetskunk(breedersteves)xbutterscotch hawaiian. going to be werkin this strain forawhile i guess hehe. i never had opportunity to try heads cross but it sounds super sick!
hi ndnguy!:wave:
peace,
pwf

Attachments

• 5-1 bhawBbuds.jpg
    5-1 bhawBbuds.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 5-1 bhawBfull.jpg
    5-1 bhawBfull.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 21

Amon

Hey Bro. thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like that lady gets a nice big cola to her.

That should prove to be one badarse cross with the Chem91 in it.

I'll tell ya what man, this pheno I found of the G13 Diesel dominant male of this BSH cross . G13 Diesel pheno.jpg
The growth of the clones is so explosive and it rooted up in only 5 days.

The females show the same rapid growth and I hope by adding this male to my own cross some of these traits might be passed along. It shares some of these same traits except rapid growth after rooting.
G13 d pheno with female BSH phenos.jpg

I've got big hopes crossing this with my Gumby strain. LUI x Herijuana by woodhorse. The final stage of a 3 way cross I feel just might be the next holy grail, at least for me. lol.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
thanks to ndnguy I have some of the original G13/HP f2's goin' on .......look forward to using in hybrids as well as makin' f3's........

thanks again old skin.......

ganj on.................

B

Blue

Blue just got some G13 X butterscotch X sweetooth to mess around with.... thanks to the sender!!!

Amon

Wow. Seems like this cross is getting out there fast eh? That's a very good sign that what is said about this strain is true, :yoinks: .

I wound up with 2 phenotypes. A male that is just amazing, was just flipped in order to pollinate my Gumby (LUI x Herijuana) clone that is in flower just a few weeks. This guy outgrows the females drastically & rooted a week sooner.
G13 d Afghani male.jpg

The females seem to have the Hawaiian genetics in them are very finicky and do not like much food. Their growth is nothing compared to this explosive male. My biggest reason to using him versus keeping these ladies around. I just feel he is the perfect match for a strain that took me 3yrs to perfect. The Fringe 022.jpg

Amon

Blue just got some G13 X butterscotch X sweetooth to mess around with.... thanks to the sender!!!

hEY Blue. The cross your getting just might be very close to my own mix of things coming up. I am crossing my G13 Diesel/BSH male with my very stable female of LUI. The LUI pheno I've kept for my garden was the Ortega pheno however and not the Sweet Tooth which was a much bigger yielder but not perfect for my little garden.

Look forward to seeing you start some of these and following your thread. My male is just now starting to fill it's pollen sac's and my LUI females are just about a month into flower, so breeding is just around the corner.

luck with yours bro.:joint:

Amon

OH.. I did get more information about my particular crossing of this G13 Diesel x BSH.
and here goes:

Parents: G13 x G13 Backcross, then crossed to an East Coast Sour Diesel v3 from Reservoir Seeds. 60/40 Indica dominant, finally crossed to the badass B.S.H.
Indoor: 58-65 days

My male is now filling his pollen sac's and should be hitting the girl soon. Guess I'd better study up how long it takes to produce seeds and if any nutrients need to be boosted.

cheers.

ndnguy

A true physchadelic plant. When left to finish properly, the indica pheno of BH X G13 is outstanding cannabis. Yeild is terrible, usually ends up with one giant cola, but in excess of 120grams.
Most everything the Airborne G-13 touches turns to gold...real nice plant to use in crosses...G13 is usually dominant....kabaam...great pot!
The smoke is very interesting. It is good pain meds, helps with body aches, and is great pot. Too much can get you giggly, and then nap-time.
A great cannabis community enthusist has created a "fund" on another website that ICmag supports...he created this cross(G13 xBH) many years ago..and has been helping a poor soul in need by his selfless act of supplying great genetics to help others...commendable. TY is a great website...not that I don't thing ICMag is...but to further help a person in need, check it out.
God bless Swampy....and by all means...."FREE LEONARD PELTIER."
Airbourne's G13 was not used in this cross.,was an older G13 /HP and swampys Butterscotch Hawiian. Never heard of this G13 x G13 then crossed to rez's deisel then the Butterscotch Hawiian. This was made with and old G13/Hp 1987-88 crossed to swampys Butterscotch Hawiian he got from reef.

Amon

Hey bro. Check out the info on Heads G-13 Diesel. I got mine straight off the Big Buds Calendar 2008 for month of June. Of course this is before it was crossed to the BSH.

The beans I have were received in a trade a few years back for some grow equipment I had lying about. I've actually had these for a few years but just got around to germing the few I held onto here recently. Yup, I gifted most away before I knew what I had. Not sure who crossed this to the B.S.H. , although I think the person I traded with had B.S.H. in pure form also.

He did tell me however that this is for sure the Diesel cross and not the HP version of the BSH going around and he thought this was a better a yielding/stronger plant. This male is starting to fill the pollen sac's up and my project will take off shortly. The Fringe 041.jpg
The Fringe 045.jpg The Fringe 047.jpg

I appreciate your input as I take great pride in getting to the bottom of a strains lineage. Last time I fully researched some seeds I was gifted, found out some grower named ndnguy breed it. hehe peace brother:joint: