What's new

G13 the GMO strain ????

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I have done a pack of G13 Skunk it was pretty good but I didn't find anything I had to keep but the G13 Haze I have going right now probably still needs a little over a month but damn does that room smell amazing. I'm going to be doing another pack of G13 Skunk and G13 Widow soon from Mr Nice of course. I'd love to try Sensi Seeds G13 x Hashplant AKA Mr. Nice but that price is just outrageous IMO.

Sensi mr nice
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hashplant pheno.

LostTribe

Premium user
I am growing Reef's Airborne G13 right now and dont see any reason that would lead me to believe it to be a GMO crop plant. Its just a great Indica although could have come from the Mississippi research farm as they have worked many lines albeit not many that appear to be high production and high THC or CBD. Thought they served the 7 or so people with federal MJ in those tin cans that get mailed out monthly if thats the case I would tend to believe that the strain is just an Elite from Jim Ortega. Maybe relating to his old line Afghani's or not. Does not resemble Maple Leaf Indica in anyway IMHO or that of my Mentors. MLI was his go to for many years. I am vegging an Airborne G-13 Tree right now and will update with pictures.