What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

oldfogey8

I fkd this grow up. Buzzed and pollinating don’t mix. I have 2 plants that are full of seeds. Not a big deal. I just don’t like it. The Dawg-Devi plant that has seeds galore is looking pretty lousy with very few amber. The other is looking good. Guessing the seeded plant is at its EOL. Probably chop it soon(early). The others will certainly go ‘2 moar weeks’.

Vaped a small bud from the ‘kinda stretchy’ seeded Heri-Berry. It is pretty strong medicine as a wise man once said. Looking forward to the ripe plants.

oldfogey8

Chopped G&M #3. Leaves were getting bronze looking here and there and crispy. It is one of the zero stretch pair. Nice dense, fruity smelling buds. Finger hash looks purplish.
IMG_3253.jpeg
IMG_3257.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts