What's new

G-13 Diesel for the Ladies

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey girls these pics are for you! Brighten your day...new desk top image...send to your friends...from me...DoobieDuck. H3ads G-13 Diesel , my purple pheno with Pansies, I thought the purple went well with yellow! Enjoy...Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow Doobie!!!...thats beautiful!!!, thanks so much, the yellow and the purple are just gorgeous together!! ....love those nugs!!! ...sweeeet!!!

quack!

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
damn, very beautiful buds you got there doobie. i think that purple would go well with just about anything ha. keep it up bro :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs. Babba...UM420...thank you..for the posts and views...my G-13 Diesel will be in he flower pix forum soon with bunches of images...Quack....Dr. duck.

youngones

Hey!

Awsome :woohoo: , good pretty job.... :yoinks:

This pheno is very beautiful.... I have a paquet of g13-diesel I will germination early... :joint:

Jah man! :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you youngones...for taking the time to post such nice comments...good luck with your phenos...H3ad rocks...Dr. Duck.

G

doobie

You quack me up.....just chopped some of this last weekend!! I had no purple at all. Did you have low temps?
Nice pics!!!

Bh :wave:

PS. shhhhhhhhh Don't tell anyone I'm not a chick.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bipedalhominid..............no low temps at all, just lucky..sackoweed...thanks both of you for your views and posts....Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Head..thank you for your observations...I'll be posting the Head G-13 Diesel Images thread tommoro in the Flower Pix forum...se Ya there...Dr. duck.

G

Beautiful pics that have indeed brightened my day!! Thank you DoobieDuck...you da man.In honor of you I started my day with some sour d..peace BL

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Ya'll....the H3ad has posted some more of these seeds on Seedbay, must be cuttin into his stash by now?....this morning 6 packs were up fur grabs...ladies...get to growin'...let's have a ladies only photo contest?......Dr. Duck.,