What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

funny situations that seem to happen in everyday life.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
watching the chickens is funnier than listening to the news.

There is nothing funny about the news. I cannot watch it at all, except to see the weather person lying about rain.

Feeding the fish at the ponds with the dawgs, is a much better way to spend a sunset evening.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
.... and the common denominator between the 2 housecleaners would be St. Phatty, I wonder what his involvement was???:tongue:

............ and also, who needs 2 cleaners and why?

i thought EVERYONE had 2 house cleaners. an old lady that reminds you of your grandmother that actually cleans, and one hot fitness buff babe that wears a bikini (if that) and frolics around the house damn near naked reminding you what life was like in your twenties...of course, they show up a few days apart.:shucks:

Latest posts

Latest posts