What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

tumblr_88ccb8485ca9de97d05f2f9a8799a5d8_1ca33545_400.gif

fjb(1).jpg

1.jpg

covfefe.gif

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
You know what's REALLY fucked up about that attorney picture of Larry Archie? You think it's just a funny pic? A joke? Make believe?

I did a Google search of the name and guess what? REAL LIFE... this fucker is a judge, now.

Don't tell me this country isn't dying. LOL

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You know what's REALLY fucked up about that attorney picture of Larry Archie? You think it's just a funny pic? A joke? Make believe?

I did a Google search of the name and guess what? REAL LIFE... this fucker is a judge, now.

Don't tell me this country isn't dying. LOL

i think what he meant was that you might commit an act but have someone misrepresent it in court. (like LEO does constantly) like jumping a fence with a "no trespassing" sign on it to rescue someone drowning in a pond, or a burning building. yes, you trespassed, but that does not mean that you should be found guilty of a crime. LEO is out for convictions, nothing more and nothing less. if they have to lie to get a search warrant, plant evidence to get a conviction, or bribe or invent a "confidential informant" in order to get "evidence", that's what they will do. and judges let them get away with it....