What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
There are zoning laws, so check it out before you buy. You don't want the cops coming over because of the goats.

I can just picture you when you get your goats, _tessaricting
4NkSyAi.gif

my neighbor has a brigade of little fainting goats I've been dying to see them do it.

This pic is from Morocco tho. I want a couple like these if I can find them. More meat. Plus it would be so funny if they started doing this shit on manzinita. Notice how zenlike the one on the far left is :joint:

Someone post some fainting goat gifs.

goats.jpg

Littleleaf

Veteran
Aww the cute little Weapons called goats. Laying waist to olive groves and fruit trees for centuries.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

well here's one anyway.......

aaa3202_zpsv6xhogyf.gif

or did it just run into that electric fence??? and it's not the same goat the gif starts off with, the 1st goat has an all white rear end :dunno:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Ah, but do you love your goat enough to give it a ride home on your back?
goat4-small3.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts