What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

hayday

Veteran
picture.php

Green Squall

elf-shelf-man-today-inline-1-151218_f373fadc2df9a935ce180dceede376b2.today-inline-large.jpg

Full, original ad below...

For $100/hour I will come to your holiday party dressed as the Elf on the Shelf and sit in any location you assign me while I stare emptily at your guests for the duration of the event.

I specialize in holiday themed events, either yours or an un-expecting friend's, but I also offer contracted private investigation and babysitting services. Please inquire about these rates, as they are negotiable based on the task at hand.

My services have been in high demand this season, so I now require at least 48 hours notice in advance of any bookings and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you, and happy holidays!

[whatever you want my name to be]

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i have noticed that goats are some of the most fuck you i dont give a fuck animals out there. almost gangster.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
They have funny personalities, that's for sure. What other animal would do this?
funny-gif-practicing-how-to-goat.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
88e53c75-fc01-4fd5-96d1-ada8335e2c23_zps6lejcmta.jpg

unless of course your kid becomes an absolute angel during the holidays, and then you got some explaining to do come X-mas morn.......

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i am now considering goat ownership. any animal with the where win thall to bulldowzer innocent puppies just to make a point could probably teach me a thing or two about life. i always break for puppies. i am powerless against their charm and lure...