What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

plutiot

I tell people to look on the inside...it's not near as rosey as the outside...
I just to got up for a snack, found a tray of california roll...erppp...
im gonna have to google california roll, but sounds like the perfect snack, on the inside thing... if one could eat cannabis and get the same effect as when smoking id rather do that, smoking tobacco spliffs here with sometimes watered down maroccan hash, you do feel it. also the reason im growing now, meet alot of the elder,wiser stoners in my area, all Having COPT, sad to see alot of my favorite people going around like that, wanna try avoiding it as far as i can, im too young to be coughing like i am haha

Taima-da

im gonna have to google california roll, but sounds like the perfect snack, on the inside thing... if one could eat cannabis and get the same effect as when smoking id rather do that, smoking tobacco spliffs here with sometimes watered down maroccan hash, you do feel it. also the reason im growing now, meet alot of the elder,wiser stoners in my area, all Having COPT, sad to see alot of my favorite people going around like that, wanna try avoiding it as far as i can, im too young to be coughing like i am haha
Make and chew cob. You'll feel 16 nearly every day, and people will wonder about that huge grin plastered across the front of your head

jokerman

Premium user
i'm thinking about cutting mine again. i do it every eight or ten years whether i need a cut or not... i normally donate the ponytails to "Locks for Love", a group that makes wigs for children who've lost their hair from medical conditions. i reckon that gray hair makes good wigs... :D they'll take a ponytail 12 inches or longer. this will be my 6th, i think. most of mine were 18 to 20 inches. must be the fertilizer i've been exposed to...
some guys have all the luck😊

shithawk420

Veteran
they don't care if you're homeless as long as you sit up like in church. go hide if you need to sleep. it embarrasses the locals if you lie down where folks can see you.
That's not it at all.nobody wants to deal with dangerous homeless people. They rob and attack people all the damn time.just a saw a vid yesterday a crazy illegal attacked a 70 year old woman on a scooter at the bus stop.gotta draw the line somewhere.

Everyone says the same thing until it's in your backyard.you don't give a shit until it's in your face and you actually have to deal with.bet you won't invite these these fine people in your home

shithawk420

Veteran
i never met my wifes dad, he passed when she was 14. i was... um...26, i think at that point. only AFTER we had married and had kids did i read about the gene for baldness. one of my sons gave up and shaved his head, the other is thinking about it. :confused: sorry,boys !
How old are your sons? I'm going through this now and my dad has hair almost to his ass.lucky bastard

plutiot

I wouldn't get caught is the first thing!
heh, well i have been a dumb one sometimes... but if i told you the cops have taken half a kilo from me in the past 10 years and i never gotten arrested, fined, or court, after the last time they gave me 5 years probation... totaly forgot i had it... man i do have some great fucking cop stories though.

CharlesU Farley

1000009609.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I was married twice, the first wife fucked everyone in the state and the second shot my 59 Panhead. I’m not looking to try marriage again. CL🍀
i could forgive a woman for the first (no disease, please), but shot your panhead? with the right jury, you'd have gotten probation (maybe a medal!) for strangling her...:eek:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How old are your sons? I'm going through this now and my dad has hair almost to his ass.lucky bastard
27 and 29 now...i think. :unsure::rolleyes: my wife used to put mine in a french braid so i could keep it out of fans, car windows, my food etc. i could tuck the end in my back pocket then, it's not growing as fast as it used to.:confused: