What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

jokerman

Premium user
1706667254535.jpeg

plutiot

Wanted to post my funnies, home-made starting with Batman in the wild, toys i found walking my city, doing Batman stuff, feel free to caption em

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-31-07-21-39-587.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-31-07-21-39-587.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2023-12-31-07-26-58-124.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-31-07-26-58-124.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 64
  • received_578864457300920.jpeg
    received_578864457300920.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 61

plutiot

I am almost always, the oldest stoner in the room… I wear that as a badge of honor…😉
Hey, i love dinosaurs! They always got the best stories! Beside getting older now, and sharing my wisdom with the younger people smoking now, has become a part time hobby, i really notice the once listening wide eared about my old stories..and im just 28 haha, i just imagine the cool shit id spray when i turn 50/60 hoping too share some mad tall tales, how old ru btw?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yeah, I’ve got a tip for you. Never married for money or looks because both of them disappear… it’s still very illegal where I live as well and I don’t know that I’ll see it become legal in my lifetime. It really doesn’t matter if it’s legal because there’s so many restrictions on growing and having plants where it takes the fun out of it. I’m happy being an outlaw…

plutiot

Yeah, I’ve got a tip for you. Never married for money or looks because both of them disappear… it’s still very illegal where I live as well and I don’t know that I’ll see it become legal in my lifetime. It really doesn’t matter if it’s legal because there’s so many restrictions on growing and having plants where it takes the fun out of it. I’m happy being an outlaw…
I just bit the wood on the marry for looks thing.. long story short, she got me with a hammer. Ill think id rather marry Jane.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you hit the nail on that one mate! and i think you just explained to me why i havent balded! 2
i never met my wifes dad, he passed when she was 14. i was... um...26, i think at that point. only AFTER we had married and had kids did i read about the gene for baldness. one of my sons gave up and shaved his head, the other is thinking about it. :confused: sorry,boys !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Cant get everything! Made me wanna grow out me hair again now!
i'm thinking about cutting mine again. i do it every eight or ten years whether i need a cut or not... i normally donate the ponytails to "Locks for Love", a group that makes wigs for children who've lost their hair from medical conditions. i reckon that gray hair makes good wigs... :D they'll take a ponytail 12 inches or longer. this will be my 6th, i think. most of mine were 18 to 20 inches. must be the fertilizer i've been exposed to...

plutiot

i'm thinking about cutting mine again. i do it every eight or ten years whether i need a cut or not... i normally donate the ponytails to "Locks for Love", a group that makes wigs for children who've lost their hair from medical conditions. i reckon that gray hair makes good wigs... :D they'll take a ponytail 12 inches or longer. this will be my 6th, i think. most of mine were 18 to 20 inches. must be the fertilizer i've been exposed to...
received_2283633365261709.jpeg
received_467552634733274.jpeg

Haha done did that too!
I have a theory that cannabis keeps one youthful, a human preservative if you will, both appearance wise as well as mentally

Latest posts

Latest posts