What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funky Cold Medina

G

Hey is that blueberry the Berks Blueberry or a different one? Looks amazing...

I havent heard from Luv and I'm worried about him. If you're around holler at me.

The Puss is one of my faves... I wish I took more pics of her at the time..

She likes to be main cola dom and untopped..

She seems to be pretty sensitive to environment and grows accordingly..

I cant wait to hear your opinion on her!

I promise it wont dissapoint..

Keep up the good work bro

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, and yes thats berks blueberry. aka digital berry. Is it live or is it memorex?
Edit: not heard from Luv in a minute. Hope all is well. P.S. whats that pic of OG? Looks fantastic whatever it is. :yoinks:

Last edited:
G

Nice show, bub. Lovin' that dabney and you rockin' three blueberry strains.

Regards

G

Hey Chili Luv Just hit me up :)

He's been out of town and busy but all is well... Phew...

That Pic is of the same Puss Kush clone that you're bumpin...

What day are yours at?

I thought the berks blue threw nanners? I dont see any..

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OGBluntman420 said:
Hey Chili Luv Just hit me up :)

He's been out of town and busy but all is well... Phew...

That Pic is of the same Puss Kush clone that you're bumpin...

What day are yours at?

I thought the berks blue threw nanners? I dont see any..
Ya I was glad to hear from him as well. The Puss kushh of mine is at like 28 days. the blueberry does toss plenty of nanners. Not enough to bother me or cause any unwanted breedings. She stays for plenty of gooey reasons. :yummy:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a wide variety of meds there HI. I always toke something different everyday. Hey do y'all remember the wall of deez I had going on recently? Well the 2 plants were harved last week at like70 days and I'm very pleased to mention the 7.75 dried oscars. :yoinks:

Wallstreet , hey man you still alive eh?.. lol jk good to see you and I was thinkin bout what you said about the scbb and i've about got her dialed. The last one was a 3 ozer and this one might not make 3 but the main cola may deserve the name Big Bud.

TMB , check this out bro. Started her about 10 inches about a week ago. She's directly under a 600 and fed pure blend pro with a dash of cal mag. Just like everything else.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A very impressive newcomer is this Dabney. Sweet smell of sweet sweetness. If she continues to pump out the sweetness and the resin, my goodness. Already can tell she's a large yielder and a forever keeper if it gets me high. Seriously impressed so far.

Here is a sneaky look at the berkely in her final stage. Maturing and getting that dank funk mint skunk scent. :wave:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yet another highly impressive newcomer out of nowhere comes this C99xG13. It smells like some pineapple candy. I swear, I'm always amazed at the sweet smelling and tasting ones. My sweetooth will be the death of me . ahaha
But seriously she looks real nice and kind. Possibly a real nice yielder as well. Resins are building heavily and she looks as fast as any other 55-60 day.

Lastly is a sneak peak at the BWG13. Looks fast, maybe 50-55. Nice nug structure. Way frosty and definately kind. Actually has a spicy mustard type scent when the nug is molested. woot :yoinks: dense nugs

N

Neptune

Hey berk, love those pics.... when you get a chance, if you feeel like it, can we get a look at your whole garden shots? I'd love to see the room, and orientation of lights etc. Your yeild is always better than mine, with "low-medium" yeild strains too. Good growing berk, very nice indeed!

Love that diesel!!!!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fucking shit my mouth is watering berk.

you took the words out of my mouth. specially that berkely those nugs look so fucking dank. i assume these are with the pure blend pro right?

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
the 7.75 dried oscars. :yoinks:

Man chili - what a photo update - I think all 7 of the oscar contenders deserver a statue! And the other flowering girls - are you living in Blizzardania? There's sure a lot of permafrost on all of your girls.

PBP and CaMg huh? That's pretty much all I'm using lately too.

Nice growing man, very nice. Keep on greenin it up!!! :yes:

G

Damn chili...

I get the same thing from the Pure/Puss Kush.. An almost Blue look to her..

I love that plant man you will too...

Thats alot of ECSD there...

Glad to see you got the SCBB dialed in... Wow..

How tall is she?

Wait a few more weeks for the Puss to start stinkin up..

Rub the leaves bro.. You'll see...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, I'm loving all the new flavors and smells. Yes Jay all them ho's get fed PBP for hydrogardens. RO'd water and a dash of cal mag. Thats it, @ 650-700 ppm. I always found higher ppm causes nute lock and plants would stop swelling early. A dialed and truley happy plant will swell till you chop her at maturity. Took me a few trys to figure that one out. :bat:
Haha MGJ and thanks...it seems to snow alot around the garden. :chin:
OGB , sup holmes.. thanks and the scbb is almost 3 foot.
Neptune, I normally go tree style. I veg them for long periods. They are situated to be mobile so they can find better spots in the light. They are fed from a (bottle) gallon jug not a resevoir. Handfed, not drippers or anything automated. There is no 10 day periods of not beign looked after. Each plant is treated like a queen. When mature them ho get wacked.. woot :woohoo:

Last edited:
N

Neptune

Nice shots berk, thanks for the explanation.
In my (automated dripper) setup I normally veg them in the system, from clone.. usually takes about 14-24 days strain dependant, and damn they have a hard time getting started under 600w hps bulbs. Flouros would be better for the first week no doubt! I've got the BigBud going crazy in my mother cab, I think I'm gona bloom one.. she's just overgrowing the space!! Nice branchy bush!

Latest posts

Latest posts