What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funks Tent 2010

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Everything is all dry and in jars curing as we speak. From 9 plants I hit 11.5 ounces or .71 pounds. Not too bad from my take of it, although I do see areas of improvement.

1) Containers. I'll be buying some air pots and seeing how well I can do with them. Here is a link to where you can purchase them:

http://www.growers-inc.com/air-pots.h

If commercial nurseries are using them and have success on a massive scale, there is no reason to think someone couldn't do the same on a smaller scale. Larger, denser root systems means healthier, stronger plants.

2) Space. I had plants fighting each other for light in the tent. Next run the plant numbers go down, veg times, go up, and hopefully yields will follow.

It was fun to grow and now it's time to enjoy the fruits of the labor. Until Autumn I hope your cannabis endeavors bear the stickiest, heaviest buds to be found on planet Earth.

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts