What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funks Tent 2010

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That one is the lone 8 Miles High female I got. It's kicked into high gear with bud set and frost making. I can already see the Hydroplex working it's magic.

Next update I'll try to get a close up for ya.

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Here were are at flower day 36 for the larger plants and day 26 for the smaller ones.

Here is the placement of the plants in the tent:

---Back of tent----

8 Miles High Hashberry Ice x Hashberry

WR x MK Hashberry Hashberry

WR x MK WR x MK Ice x Hashberry

--- Front of tent ---

picture.php

When the lights are off I'll get a good picture of the 8 Miles High. The HPS brightness kills the effect on the camera I have. I'll post that one up tomorrow for those interested in Mandala Seeds new Sativa creation.

-Funk

S

Sirus

Looks great man. Nice to see someone with a DR100L, got some

good ideas from ya. :chin:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Sirius - Thanks for the kind words. Growing in tents makes the entire game much easier and simpler.

Here is that picture of the 8 Miles High. Hopefully by the end of flowering it will be one solid bud :dance013:

picture.php

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Plants are kicking ass and growing fast. I'm only giving them PBP Bloom for soil, Cal Mag, and a dash of Hydroplex each watering.

Flower day 41 and 31:

picture.php

picture.php

-Funk

Neuronaut

Hey Funk, lookin good man. I'm about to veg in the same tent and was wondering how i was going to do the exhaust. Does your four inch vortex keep it pretty cool pulling through the hood and the carbon scubber both? Thanks.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
The 4" Vortex does the trick pretty well. Make sure you have a sealed reflector though. My Supersun reflector leaked stinky air so now I'm not air cooling the light. The filter is connected directly up to the fan so I can keep the smell under complete control.

Hope this helps

-Funk

Neuronaut

The 4" Vortex does the trick pretty well. Make sure you have a sealed reflector though. My Supersun reflector leaked stinky air so now I'm not air cooling the light. The filter is connected directly up to the fan so I can keep the smell under complete control.

Hope this helps

-Funk

I was wondering about the sealed thing. I can't find a sealed 4" hood. Maybe I'll just switch to a CMH bulb and not air cool.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Most of the newer reflectors are better sealed than older ones. Any of the Sunlight Supply reflectors that have the Adjust-a-socket mechanism will leak smelly air. Most of the newer reflectors have built in sockets and cord sets so all you need is the glass. I'd look into a reflector that has built in air-cooling flanges and just use a ducting adapter.

-Funk

Indicanna Jones

Most of the newer reflectors are better sealed than older ones. Any of the Sunlight Supply reflectors that have the Adjust-a-socket mechanism will leak smelly air. Most of the newer reflectors have built in sockets and cord sets so all you need is the glass. I'd look into a reflector that has built in air-cooling flanges and just use a ducting adapter.

-Funk
Nice looking grow man. I was thinking about buying one of those & Im pretty sure they come with a built in socket now. I was wondering if you could post A pic of the adjust-a-socket so that I can avoid purchasing a leaky reflector. Thanks in advance.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I'll post a picture tonight of the Adjust-a-socket mechanism on my Supersun reflector for you.

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
As promised here is a picture of the Adjust-A-Socket mechanism some older Sunlight Supply reflectors have:

picture.php

It's through that hole that skunky air gets into the flow between the filter and the fan. I was looking on bghydro.com the other day, and it looks like the Supersun has been improved and now includes glass, built in socket, and built in air cooling flanges.

Here are the plants on flower day 43 (back left two) and day 33 for the rest of them.

picture.php

picture.php

-Funk

Indicanna Jones

Hey thanks man, yeah the current reflectors are now outfitted with a built in socket so I hope I wont have an odor leak. I have been getting a ton of ideas from your setups.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Just remember that simplicity is the key. Give the plants a nice, stable environment and they will produce to the highest level they can. Air cooling is one of the most important parts too.

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Flower day 46 and 36 for the ladies. I've got the 600w Galaxy up and running now and it sure is bright in a 3.3 x 3.3 foot space :dance013:

Their fertilizer program is:

2 tablespoons PBP Bloom for soil
1 teaspoon Hydroplex
1 teaspoon Cal Mag
1 teaspoon Blast Off

Group
picture.php

8 Miles High
picture.php

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I'm not actually growing any Satori right now, although I'd love to sometime down the road. I'm growing Mandala Hashberry, 8 Miles High, and Ice x Hashberry.

I'm using a Plantmax lamp which you can get for cheap at cheaphydroponics.com

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Flower day 49 and 39:

Plants are still coming along nicely, but look about a week or two behind schedule for their respective flowering times. They look droopy because it's their night cycle.

Group

picture.php

8 Miles High

picture.php

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts