What's new

Fundraiser seeds : Manitoba medicine f2

idiit

Veteran
2012 strains
i am very fortunate and happy to own some manitoba medicine (MM) and some MM-crosses as well as some danish genetics and other surprise beans

Fundraiser seeds info : Manitoba medicine f2:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=220456
Quote:
THC123: "This is from Greens himself , the maker of this strain:"
Quote:
Manitoba Medicine
(Freezeland bx X GG#2) x GG#2
MM is a short and solid Indica that finishes very early outdoors. This outdoor strain is ridiculously potent and tasty. The buds are very frosty and sticky and often have a sweet piney smell and taste. This strain delivers an immediate mind-blowing stone and the sweet piney taste is intoxicating. This is great early medicine for outdoor growers. Harvest end of August to the first week of September.
lucky me!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=236811

picture.php

nice genetics thc123.

MariJuanita

ICMag Donor
Hey THC123 -- If you read this, do YOU know if any more MM beans might be hiding in the shadows of Seedbay's back rooms?

I purchased a couple packs when they were readily available on the server fund and passed many seedlings around to new medical growers for the Oregon outdoor season. I felt that it would be a great early finisher (guaranteed harvest) for these inexperienced growers. The word from them is 'We Want MORE!'. I'm still getting calls and emails about it.

And from the samples I've been given from many of them, I now want to grow some myself. I gave everything sprouted from seed and from cuttings away.

The MM bud density when cured is stellar, and the effect is strong. It would be an awesome breeding tool to toughen up and speed up a couple medical cultivars I'm working on at the mo. So if there WERE any more MM seeds hiding away ...

A

ares420

Hi, i love this strain

Manitoba Medicine f3 made by me

In this season i use gens mm f3 to crosses

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greetz

K

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I'm still amazed in what I find in my seed stash.. Totally forgot I had these!

A friend and I ran these in 2013.. Our first plant auto'd on us because it got too root bound in a tiny pot. Also some mould brought on by really heavy rain.

Even with the early harvest and very immature flowers this plant has real potential! Will be running a couple from the 6 seeds I have left this 2015 season..

sirstonealot

I have some beans of this strain, hopefully I will have some more soon..I plan on making seeds by open pollination ;)

Peace

S.S

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
auto Manitoba Med F2

auto Manitoba Med F2

Here's a pic of one of these I have going at the moment. It auto flowered at the second node unfortunately. With early flowering varieties you can expect an auto expression to come through in the F2..

Other than that it's a robust little thing.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Got 2 MM leaning automatic plants this year outdoor. Used them for crosses with the tangerine male...

So far a nice line to work with, also nice in taste and ofc purple budssss :)

THC123

Veteran
I Am going to work this line further to stabilize it away from autos. But first i am going to do a gg2 project. To cross it with elite strains and to stablize it as well. I am back :) After 3 years of laying low :peacock:

Too bad to hear this f2 has so many autos :(

kin_dawg

Here's a pic of one of these I have going at the moment. It auto flowered at the second node unfortunately. With early flowering varieties you can expect an auto expression to come through in the F2..

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60965&pictureid=1460335]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60965&pictureid=1460344]View Image[/url]

Other than that it's a robust little thing.
Those pics look familiar nice job kal. I grew the MM from thc123 quiet a few years ago now. Savory unique aroma and flavor. I got f2 in the stash. Not bad to Chuck in a pot hidden in the backyard for fun.