What's new

Fully Automated RDWC System - Ultimate System Overhaul!!!

Smplfrmr

Same mistake

Same mistake

I to forgot to plan cages or net or anything. So as I flipped to 12/12 I hung a pvc frame and ran some nylon cords. Crossing my fingers. I realized to late I needed to flip me... Gonna have an interesting flower cycle. Love the thread lots of good info. I'm new to rdwc so thanks keep up the kicking of ass!

marinemansf

GOD DAMN! Hey look on the bright side guys, Id rather have the problem of havin waaaay too much plant then some of the other hydro problems. 99 PROBLEMS BUT TOO MUCH WEED AINT 1! Looking good guys!

macdiesel

not to hijack your thread......my shit blew up!

attachment.php

Attachments

• wee.jpg
    wee.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 7

Smplfrmr

Very nice

Very nice

not to hijack your thread......my shit blew up!

View Image

Looks great in there. Even though I haven't done rdwc before I am looking at some of the best growth rates I have ever seen, and this may be the best system I've run. Love seeing good results Mac d. Zumie how but an update how's it going with your Bush room?

Last edited:

Zumie

FUCK YEA DUDE!!! No offense taken whatsoever....your shit looks great!

I will provide a detailed update maybe later tonight but needless to say there were some victories as well as some defeats this particular. Time around, that said, I would say that without a doubt, the war overall was won by an incredible margin.....

That said, there are miles of improvement that can easily be made with some very minor changes to things.
I will explain in greater detail when I post some final pics.....for now, "Christmas TRIMCAMP" has been underway all week, and I think my greatest failure was planning on how much hanging space I would need when done!!!!!!!

Zumie

Since the jungle was so damn overgrown it was not really all that exciting to take jungle photos. . . . that said, after donating about 3 units of the very finest tops and large beautiful nuggets to some close friends . . . I am left with more Grade A primo blasting material than I can even fathom what to do with . . .hence the late night post after a long absence. . I promise the next round wont be so sporadic with updates but I was really just not 100% pleased with some of the bugs in my process which I am working out via trial and error. . . I have been blasting with my 1.5lb closed loop system and my scud missile sized tank of N-'tane and I am just chomping at the bit to see what my total yield is . . .Im fairly sure it is going to be measured in lbs or even the metric systems favorite unit of illicit weight, the Kilo. . hahahaha will be back shortly with a gustimate at what just half of the material netted me, and perhaps some photos of the end product to go along. . . .the beauty of it is that while the ability to find a good home for even grade AAA flower has become very difficult for me, I could pump shatter out like willy wonka pumps out Wonka bars and not be able to keep up. . . .good times good times :)

Smplfrmr

Congratulations

Congratulations

Maybe you'll share some extraction methods and pics as u go. Glad the jungle worked out for you. Would love to here a yield figure if ya have a guess, just because I am growing in rdwc to its good to know it's capabilities / curiosity you know.

TckCliff

Hey Zumie,

Looking good read through whole thing. Really excited to see your final pictures, weights and yields, and thoughts.

How many lights are you running? and you are running the CCh20 13XXL or 13XL modules? you have 18 sites? how many plants you running per light? (2?)

I am thinking about picking up 4 of the (12) 13XXL units 40" spacing. a light for every 1-2 plants and cranking out 1+ lbers. I am enjoying your run through with your system.

I am alittle confused on your ducting system as it looks very crazy with pieces here and there, but I prolly just seeing it wrong. But Everything looks great. Keep it up looking forward to hearing more

It's great to see such care and detail taken to get such a perfect environment. I do automation for a living and I know it's not cheap or easy. Your blessed to be in a state where you can have the freedom to do so. I'm pulling up a chair...