What's new

Full Fox Farm Multi Strain Grow

Bully06

never seen a bug like that looks like a piece of bark to me .. I would be looking for bugs under all the leaves and looking at the medium very close..

I wasn't sure if it was or not. Lol. On a previous grow I had a catipiller completely distroy a plant over night. All signs seem to point to the same suspect but I can't seem to find them anywhere

PH...

PH...

Hey Bully,

Your setup sounds alot like mine. I've been using fox farm full line for a long time now and it's done so good that I really haven't tried anything else. I'm running a 600w HPS and Scroggin 2 plants and I get right under 8 oz per plant. I think you'll be very happy come harvest time.

I have one word of advice though when you use fox farm nutes. Be careful with Tigerbloom because it is bottled at a very very low ph level. Always adjust your ph after using it and you shouldn't have a problem. And like some one else already said, get some blackstrap molassis and use it in your last month for a nice size increase, your plants will love you for it. Good luck and happy growing.

SpaceshipNelson

You just have to amend the holey hell out of it with Perlite (Thats probly why FoxFarm dropped the hottest Perlite on the market called "Big&Chunky" super prescreened, and perfect to mix with their soils)

Also, I really REALLY like happy frog, mostly cause of the lower NPK in it from the get go, so you can control more nutes yourself.

ALSO I really like putting HydroTon at the bottom of my pots before I add my already mixed/amended soil. Works SUPER well at keeping roots from rot & draining properly. .

Bully06

c6e4ea8a-9389-4231.jpg

c6e4ea8a-93ac-34f2.jpg

c6e4ea8a-93c8-6464.jpg

c6e4ea8a-93eb-820c.jpg

c6e4ea8a-9401-48b0.jpg

c6e4ea8a-941f-c6ad.jpg

c6e4ea8a-9432-874e.jpg
c6e4ea8a-945f-7a40.jpg

My clone don't look like theyre doin to well lemme see if I got this strait. All the tips are hanging about 1/2" above the water line and the bibles are watering the stems. It runs 24 hours. Sound right?

I got a big bouquet of Mary Jane's flowers

J

J.C.grower

c6e4ea8a-945f-7a40.jpg

My clone don't look like theyre doin to well lemme see if I got this strait. All the tips are hanging about 1/2" above the water line and the bibles are watering the stems. It runs 24 hours. Sound right?

all the ladies are looking amazing Bully!!:tiphat:
and as for the bubble cloner, ive been noticing the same difficulties as youre experiencing, currently, and i have no idea what it is that i am doing that is disabling the roots from appearing.. Hopefully someone could help us out?:comfort:
i am going to give mine another 5 days or so, hopefully roots appear by then. hopefully yours' show soon. Good Luck:wave:

Stay fligh and high:joint:
JC

picture.php

I have used nothing but Fox Farms for years
I tend to use it a little bit weaker than they call for
but I am happy with the results

Bully06

Still looking pretty good. I added 4 45w cfls I had laying around to the mix to light up a few dark spots. Another 600 would really be choice but I'm broke :( The PC has really taken off and the HP I getting incredibly bushy and filled with pistols. I had one of my own stain in the mix to, the best looking of this strain I've tried yet. I call it tropical express, pineapple express x mango kush. The CJ has about a 10 day head start on all the others and really looking sweet. It's a small plant that looks like its gonna be one giant nug ;-)

61617378-52ff-b969.jpg

CaliHashPlant
61617378-5323-4de8.jpg

PineappleChunk
61617378-5360-417f.jpg

CriticalJack
61617378-539d-b65c.jpg

TropicalExpress

Bully06

c6e4eab9-8e8f-0463.jpg

c6e4eab9-8eaf-4cdb.jpg

c6e4eab9-8ec0-3ee3.jpg

c6e4eab9-8ee2-edfb.jpg

c6e4eab9-8efb-a82d.jpg

c6e4eab9-8f2c-d8dc.jpg

Look at all those freakin bud sites! Still havin a problem with a little critter I can't seem to find anywhere tho :-(

Bully06

c6e4ebfb-0cfc-ab13.jpg

c6e4ebfb-0d2d-1581.jpg

c6e4ebfb-0d5e-d9e7.jpg

Hadn't seen my little buddy in a while. Then he decided to come out of hiding today ;-)

nukklehead

c6e4ebfb-0cfc-ab13.jpg

c6e4ebfb-0d2d-1581.jpg

c6e4ebfb-0d5e-d9e7.jpg

Hadn't seen my little buddy in a while. Then he decided to come out of hiding today ;-)

Nice.. looks like hes working hard for you in the pics....Does he do the job well ( keep pests down) heard of spiders etc but not the
GEICO guys...:wave:

Bully06

Nice.. looks like hes working hard for you in the pics....Does he do the job well ( keep pests down) heard of spiders etc but not the
GEICO guys...:wave:

Seems like he's doin a pretty good job. I haven't seen any type of insect anywhere. I think there is about 3 of them little guys in there. They just keep appearing, drawn tHe warmth of the light.

J

J.C.grower

Seems like he's doin a pretty good job. I haven't seen any type of insect anywhere. I think there is about 3 of them little guys in there. They just keep appearing, drawn tHe warmth of the light.

bully i love the geckos in there! would the geckos remove gnats? i would love putting one in my cab!:dance013:
:thank you:
JC
ps. your ladies look beautiful, starting to bud up . prolly smells amazing in there.

nukklehead

not much of a gecko pro but that is soooo cool.... whats your off light temps in there... you think 69 f or so would be too cold for the little guys
??? I m sure daylight is nice and warm for em.. p.s congrats on your girls.. they look beaut..:tiphat:

Bully06

bully i love the geckos in there! would the geckos remove gnats? i would love putting one in my cab!:dance013:
:thank you:
JC
ps. your ladies look beautiful, starting to bud up . prolly smells amazing in there.

JC, they aren't geckos. They are actually a native lizard that found teir way in. I'd say the exact species but can't give away my location. Where I'm from they are everywhere and during the cooler months they search for heat. There are zero flying insects to be seen so they seem to be benificial.
And yes it smells like juicy fruit in there!

nukklehead the off light temps are normally between 60-70f. I run my lights during the day cause I work early early in the am and the last grow I had them off in the day and left the lights running 24 hrs for like a week, rookie mistake. But if I leave them on during the day I don't have to fuck with the timer during my daily inspection and do it again. Temps never go beyond 60-75f. The coldest it really gets here is in the 50s and an occasional dip to 40s but that's rare and they survive in nature then.

nukklehead

JC, they aren't geckos. They are actually a native lizard that found teir way in. I'd say the exact species but can't give away my location. Where I'm from they are everywhere and during the cooler months they search for heat. There are zero flying insects to be seen so they seem to be benificial.
And yes it smells like juicy fruit in there!

nukklehead the off light temps are normally between 60-70f. I run my lights during the day cause I work early early in the am and the last grow I had them off in the day and left the lights running 24 hrs for like a week, rookie mistake. But if I leave them on during the day I don't have to fuck with the timer during my daily inspection and do it again. Temps never go beyond 60-75f. The coldest it really gets here is in the 50s and an occasional dip to 40s but that's rare and they survive in nature then.

Might have to hit up the pet shop..lol.. lucky you for your demographics.... Im always looking for another pet....unfortunately...not really.. but the wife and kids seem to bring home every stray animal there is and I have to find a way to get rid
of it..lol...... Im an animal lover maybe these can be my secret
friends... nice grow:tiphat: