Fucking Busted Hardcore........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
again i come on here and am smiling from ear to ear from the responces. glommy days right now, but hey, have to gone......

ask the narc office yesterday to not trash my house. they didnt destroy it but its messed up, they didnt destroy the front door, they used my key....

THEY DIDNT KNOW WHAT OIL TUBES ARE!!!!!!

at least thats what i think, they left a total of 5 tubes in 3 places. that stuff is long gone. they opened 2 cases of butane to see if any of the cans were hiding spots!!!!

they didnt find my hiding spot, even though nothing was in there....

didnt take my computer, took my camera....

called several lawyers today, they didnt call back, court is on tuesday....

im trying to get on here as much as possible but its hard right now....its like losing a child if that sound wierd.....

anyways, have a nice young lady cooking me food right now and then were are going to have happy time, good night all....

thank you so much for your responses, but please dont turn this into a prop 19 talk!!!!!!

supervaca

As others have stated it might not be a bad idea to delete account and all pics and re-register as Krunch#2.

the computer techs can easily pull everything off the hard drive even if it's deleted.
unless it's being scrubbed and sanitized with something like white canyon.

They go by PHYSICAL evidence and this is very important.
If your hard drive was seized and downloaded they now have physical evidence. and can be submitted as a evidence

but here's what my attorney told me. They cannot "recreate" evidence.
meaning back on such and such date you were posting online about growing marijuana.

but what they can do is use your emails. this is hard data stored on the physical evidence the computer.

what they can and did do to me was use my emails against me.
corresponding with seedbanks.

your honor we have over 200 emails where defendant X was attempting to purchase pot seeds from seedbank x

I see some things not really correct here...
I come from the security field,
WOULD THE COMMUNITY like some sort of tutorial/post on how to BE SAFE in Internet??
I would be glad to work on it, if some ppl think it will be OK ... hiding IPs, VPNs, how do REALLY bad guys do tracing, etc...
I think is really important to understand HOW does this really works... specially if you post about illegal things...

So sorry to hear, Krunch... Best wishes from here...:ying:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Man, this is not what I wanted to read on a Sunday morning.

Sending positive vibes your way KB :ying:

That Light at the end of the Tunnel is my Lighter over a packed Bong waiting for You.

Hopefully in a few months we will be laughing about how well this all has played out for you.

M

m00nchild

I've been busted over license plate lights before. Now, I have aftermarket LED lights for the 3rd brake light, the brakes, license plate lights, turn signals, basically everything but the headlights. The lights will be good long after the vehicle is scrap, one less thing I have to worry about, and really not terribly expensive at all in relation to the peace of mind they offer. Ebay is a good source for aftermarket LED stuff, such as taillight assemblies, and most auto parts store for regular bulb replacements (license plate lights, turn signals, etc.). Even the interior lights can be changed, they look much better, look brighter, and run far less power from the battery.

This is freaking POWERFUL advice for anyone out there who travels with contraband, ever. K+ for this!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
???

???

DAMN, that sucks! I just finished reading and posting in your MPB thread, that BLOWS!!!!

Correct. I've been busted over license plate lights before. Now, I have aftermarket LED lights for the 3rd brake light, the brakes, license plate lights, turn signals, basically everything but the headlights. The lights will be good long after the vehicle is scrap, one less thing I have to worry about, and really not terribly expensive at all in relation to the peace of mind they offer. Ebay is a good source for aftermarket LED stuff, such as taillight assemblies, and most auto parts store for regular bulb replacements (license plate lights, turn signals, etc.). Even the interior lights can be changed, they look much better, look brighter, and run far less power from the battery.

Dammit, thats shitty, theres a short in the wiring somewhere. Like I said above, I'm rocking LEDS, as I've been busted over license plate lights in another lifetime. Well worth the investment, look better than stock, and give you added peace of mind against incidents like this. :ying:

I hope everything works out for you bro, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers. :wave:

Peace...

BudGood

Just curious how this would make a difference. He said he had a bad connection.... if the lights arent getting power then how would LED's make any diff... do they have multi power source ? not sure what the point is ....maybe I just dont understand LED"S but it seems if you dont have power ... it doesnt matter what type of light you run ?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i think i would delete any details from this thread. as people have said we have enemies here watching too. by giving true details you make it possible to search out more info, as there are places to see arrest and booking info.

remember lose lips etc. growers with more then 1 lamp seem to be targets at the moment and not just for leo it seems.

peace and the best of luck to ya

L

LolaGal

here's an idea

here's an idea

Why don't ya'll city people take a cab when you are toting 2 lbs of weed somewhere?

I doubt the cops would pull over a cab.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why don't ya'll city people take a cab when you are toting 2 lbs of weed somewhere?

I doubt the cops would pull over a cab.

Just someone else to take a stand in court against you. The less involved the better. This sometime is a risky business. A lot of precautions should always be taken before any movement should be made. You should question your safety check list before making any move. We all know the risk that can come behind doing what we do. If you still willing to take a plunge at accomplishing your goal. Then its on you and something you have to live with. Hope for the best at all time cause positive thinking can take you a long ways. Always prepare for the worst. Your only good deal is the last. Your worst can be your next. Hope everything works out for ya Krunch stay strong. Stay safe and think before you do peace and hair grease IC............

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep going

keep going

Hey krunch what are you gonna do with all those extra lights now?

Your in our thoughts over at my camp! :comfort:

Well lets hope hes going to set back for a short while and get things in order ... then hes going to set them up and rock it bigger and better then ever. The bumps in the road only prove how good life is the rest of the time. Take it as it comes. Krunch is a good grower and good guy ... Im sure things will work out well for him and he will be back in the saddle soon.

O

onehitjake

My best wishes go out to you and yours!

I saw the thread when no one had responded yet, and as a newer member, I
felt you needed support from those you know first.

I'm not surprised to see the thread grow so fast.
Again, best wishes.

opt1c

Veteran
for anyone else who finds themselves in a similar situation in cali and is medical get a medical exemption paper signed by a dr; its called a exemption to possession limits health & safety code 11362.77(B). The exemption is for a plant numbers and dry weight. I'd claim all the weed in the car was mine for personal use; i just picked it up from a club and i'm on my way back home to make butter with it to last me the rest of the year. I can carry a 5 pack and be within my limits not to mention a full tray of clones.

When it comes to covering your ass it's all about layering.

best of luck again krunch; sounds like you dogged a bullet on those oil tubes

krunchbubble

Veteran
ya, im not going to delete this account. i had this account the last time they raided me from a snitch(no charges, let me go after 72 hours)
im not the guy there after, i dont fit the typical grower profile. dude told me they want the guy who taps power, who sell powdr and shit like that. they think they were getting a super big kat and im sure there pissed about it.
besides the 600 plants, and 2 1/2 lb's they took me for, i had a bit over a lb of lower quality bud that i gave away to people who couldnt afford meds and lots of shake in my freezer claiming it is weed....

as for the 24 or so lights sitting there, im ready to do it bigger.....

fuck that, im legal according to the state of california and when this case is thrown out, these assholes will realize there are real. legal kats and not just a recommendation and a growers certificate. unfortuately, money is funny and setting anything up on that scale will take some time. look like im broke for at least 3 months, god i hate the feeling...

anyways going to trim the mpb bucket today, if they havent found that spot yet. sry, no pics, they took my camera. its georgous, super crystalled out and turning purple, odd for a pure kush/chemdog strain, but i guess the 60 degree water turns it purple......

anyways my elite strains are gone(that hurts way beyond anything else)it took alot of time and effort and money to aquire them, many are completely unreplacable, unless a patient that aquired them from me happens to have them still....

i need to grab some teens from somewhere....

they didnt find my seeds in the fridge though!!!!!!

krunchbubble

Veteran
for anyone else who finds themselves in a similar situation in cali and is medical get a medical exemption paper signed by a dr; its called a exemption to possession limits health & safety code 11362.77(B). The exemption is for a plant numbers and dry weight. I'd claim all the weed in the car was mine for personal use; i just picked it up from a club and i'm on my way back home to make butter with it to last me the rest of the year. I can carry a 5 pack and be within my limits not to mention a full tray of clones.

When it comes to covering your ass it's all about layering.

best of luck again krunch; sounds like you dogged a bullet on those oil tubes

dodged a bullet, oh ya! last time they raided, i got raided with 2 other kats, we were snitched on. there bail was 30k, mine was 130k because of oil tubes. but they let us go after 72 hours with no charges.

beyond belief why they didnt pick them up, they were mostly in plain site. i was wooried about those more then anything.

the mushrooms, they will fuck me with without lube im sure.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
This is freaking POWERFUL advice for anyone out there who travels with contraband, ever. K+ for this!

:tiphat:

Just curious how this would make a difference. He said he had a bad connection.... if the lights arent getting power then how would LED's make any diff... do they have multi power source ? not sure what the point is ....maybe I just dont understand LED"S but it seems if you dont have power ... it doesnt matter what type of light you run ?

9 times out of 10, the bulb is the culprit, be it a bad bulb, or what have you. LED's eliminate that possibility. Now, you're correct, if there was a short, it wouldn't matter. It may have very well been that the bulb was bad.

BUT, the taillights and 3rd brake light LED assemblies I have on my vehicle(s) replace the entire tail/3rd brake light assembly, which will negate most problems, as the short is usually in the assembly itself. A friend had a problem with a taillight that kept blowing, similar to krunch's, he'd put a new bulb in, and it'd be cooked days later. I talked him into buying some LED assemblies, he does so, problem solved. He had a loose connection between the light and the wiring harness from the truck, we found as we were taking out the old taillight assemblies, the bad connection was in the wiring harness on the light itself. We shitcanned the old light and the bad part of the harness, installed the new ones,and now he's riding legit.

My point of that is that usually the problem is in the taillight assembly itself, so making a switch to LEDs will probably fix most problems, run less power on the battery while being BRIGHTER (read safer because you're now more visible) and being cheap insurance against bullshit like what happened to krunch. I can see why you question it Babba, but I can assure you, it's very much valid advice. Have a nice day sir. :wave:

krunch, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, and HELL YEAH on the MPB bucket, at least you have that to look forward to! :jump: I'm curious what that big bitch is gonna yield for ya! Oh yeah, don't sweat the genetics so much, lots of good peeps here at IC that will have your back, I'm sure... ;)

Good luck, keep your head up brother!

krunchbubble

Veteran
:tiphat:

9 times out of 10, the bulb is the culprit, be it a bad bulb, or what have you. LED's eliminate that possibility. Now, you're correct, if there was a short, it wouldn't matter. It may have very well been that the bulb was bad.

BUT, the taillights and 3rd brake light LED assemblies I have on my vehicle(s) replace the entire tail/3rd brake light assembly, which will negate most problems, as the short is usually in the assembly itself. A friend had a problem with a taillight that kept blowing, similar to krunch's, he'd put a new bulb in, and it'd be cooked days later. I talked him into buying some LED assemblies, he does so, problem solved. He had a loose connection between the light and the wiring harness from the truck, we found as we were taking out the old taillight assemblies, the bad connection was in the wiring harness on the light itself. We shitcanned the old light and the bad part of the harness, installed the new ones,and now he's riding legit.

My point of that is that usually the problem is in the taillight assembly itself, so making a switch to LEDs will probably fix most problems, run less power on the battery while being BRIGHTER (read safer because you're now more visible) and being cheap insurance against bullshit like what happened to krunch. I can see why you question it Babba, but I can assure you, it's very much valid advice. Have a nice day sir. :wave:

krunch, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, and HELL YEAH on the MPB bucket, at least you have that to look forward to! :jump: I'm curious what that big bitch is gonna yield for ya! Oh yeah, don't sweat the genetics so much, lots of good peeps here at IC that will have your back, I'm sure... ;)

Good luck, keep your head up brother!

once again appreciate it.
my year jeep has problems with shorts in the taillights ans i completely replaced them with an aftermarket light system, but not the 3rd brakelight. i wasent aware of an upgrade. shit, i wasent aware you can pulled over for a third brakelight, i though as long as you had your 2 main lights working, your golden, apparently not....

Status
Not open for further replies.