Fucking Busted Hardcore........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
There has to be some basis to their claim??? so you must be charged with stealing power....

nope, never tapped and was never charged with it....

there is an explanation somewhere in this thread, i got to page 35 before my eyes started to go blurry, so im going to step away from the comp for a little...

P

powerrobbie

Didn't they find an OLD power bypass or some shit you were saying? Maybe there trying to claim at one point that you were ripping power?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Didn't they find an OLD power bypass or some shit you were saying? Maybe there trying to claim at one point that you were ripping power?

Perhaps whoever it was that installed the bypass was stealing power. Someone was stealing power at some point or there wouldn't have been a bypass in the first place.

So maybe that person stole power and krunch took over the place and now seeing he was the one busted they are trying to slap him with it thinking he was the one stealing the power.

If krunch was paying for the electric being used they will be able to do the calculations and see he wasn't stealing any power. Right now though all they know is they found a bypass which is used for stealing power. It's logical for them to think he was stealing power just because the bypass was present.

I have to admit If I setup a large scale medical op, and I seen a power bypass I would have had that removed as quickly as I noticed it.

Hope it works out for you krunch, I'm going through my own situation at the moment and I feel for ya. I never thought It would happen to me, but I found out quickly how it can and did.

Good Luck man hope you get another break.

Happy Holidays :tiphat:

P

powerrobbie

BLAZEONEUP!!!! Dudee I used to follow your grows like CRAZY so good to see you back posting man. Sorry to hear about your legal woes. Hope everything gets settled nice and easy for ya! Good luck to you and krunch

J

juicepuddle

had court the other day, god i hate court, ruins my day......

lawyer talked the DA and is trying to get mistermeaner possession with court probation....

DA want my medical records first, so we are in the midst of supinaing ALL my records going back 15 years.....

next court day is in TWO MONTHS.....

and my lawyer is going to sepina PG@E records because they say i owe them $75k, which is an outright lie....

Insane how cannabis is hunted like this. I am sure this sentence has never been said before.....

Good luck krunch, even though they are really trying.

:comfort::tiphat:

krunchbubble

Veteran
well, finally pleaded today.....

did not turn out the way we wanted, we were dealing with a cool DA, and now some new dickfart.....

apparently, YOU CAN PAY TO STAY OUT OF JAIL!!!

they wanted to give me 1 year in county. BUT, if i pay $5k to PG@E within 2 months, its reduced to 90 days, if i pay another $5k within 2 more months, ZERO JAIL TIME!!!

sentencing in two months....

krunchbubble

Veteran
is the 10k settlement because of the power bypass? im assuming your pg&e records exonerate ed you?

good luck krunch

i DID NOT bypass, ive been assuming there WAS an old one....

my pg@e bills didn't exonerate me, i use fake names with pg@e, so that did help much....

zenoonez

Veteran
Ten grand to make it go away is nothing. Put in another 10 trays in a rental and profit ftw. Staying out of jail is win by itself, only having to put 10 grand up to do it? Priceless.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Yes Krunch. You can pay to stay out. In my case $20,000 up front. Cops got to keep all of the stuff they stole. another $10,000 -$15,000 Lawyers and fines. If you pay enough you can even have a clean record..Don't ya just love LEO. I really really hope to one day be able to show them how much I care for em..

B

BrnCow

Sue PG@E for a million dollars and get an injunction before paying a dime. Civil court has different requirements for evidence than criminal court. Get a good lawsuit lawyer.

RetroGrow

Veteran
well, finally pleaded today.....

did not turn out the way we wanted, we were dealing with a cool DA, and now some new dickfart.....

apparently, YOU CAN PAY TO STAY OUT OF JAIL!!!

they wanted to give me 1 year in county. BUT, if i pay $5k to PG@E within 2 months, its reduced to 90 days, if i pay another $5k within 2 more months, ZERO JAIL TIME!!!

sentencing in two months....

I would try to negotiate with PG&E if possible after you've gotten their records. If their records show someone was stealing power there, and you were using aliases, they could make a case that it was you. But you don't want to go to the county jail for a year. I've been in a bunch of them all over the country when the feds had me. Pretty bleak, but you would be in state so at least that's better. Also the county jails are always overcrowded and early release would be likely.
Tough luck but could be a lot worse. Could be a lot better too if our laws weren't so fucked up!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Good to know that youc an bypass doing any time. I fucking hate cops, and the whole judicial system.. Such a fucking scam. Keep it green Krunchy.

aod

couchlockd

yeah that sucks, real bad. i hope it works out good. if it hasnt already.

but... ur first post describing the situation, it sounds you said you have a total of 3 houses full of plants.

500 clones. etc. tons of cash. it sounds more like straight out dealing to me more than helping people. which is not bad, not bad at all. but dont act like you cant figure out why they popped you, you tripped over your dick.

S

sweetypie

were you stealing power? nobody should go to jail for growing...anybody should go to jail for stealing...hope it all works out for ya buddy

krunchbubble

Veteran
yeah that sucks, real bad. i hope it works out good. if it hasnt already.

but... ur first post describing the situation, it sounds you said you have a total of 3 houses full of plants.

500 clones. etc. tons of cash. it sounds more like straight out dealing to me more than helping people. which is not bad, not bad at all. but dont act like you cant figure out why they popped you, you tripped over your dick.

tons of cash? where was that? i got popped with $93....

and it was 700+ plants.....

were you stealing power? nobody should go to jail for growing...anybody should go to jail for stealing...hope it all works out for ya buddy

no juice stealing for me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.