What's new

Fuck Those #$% Ass Cops - Go Hard or Go Home

HunterJ

Jeez man, is that bird shit on one of your leaves? That's organic m8, what r u up to allowin such imperfections. I mean. it's why PhotoShop was invented - aesthetics man, aesthetics ... :laughing:

Love your :wtf: and the 'NLOYS' pocketseed style m8 ... as inspiring as any 'hi' end gro perfectionist. :tiphat:

:gday:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
no bird shit, just bleaching from hot lights and water acting as a lens.

i grow various styles depending on how i felt the day i popped the seed. these are all in coco with lucas formula.

might not be the prettiest plants but they tell me they're doing just fine, just a little hot. pruning off leaves is for saps, the leaves are how the plants communicate.

HunterJ

Was only kidding about the bird shit guy. :biggrin:

BTW That was re the early stuff, should have been clearer ...

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
wow... almost a whole month since last time eh?

picture.php

just threw this WKB#2 mom into flower, cut some cuttings to make a new mom. did it after the factly... i like the #1 more. might keep the #2 and give it to my friends... assuming the cuts root...or i can just take more later.

picture.php

WBK#1 mom i threw in... some time ago. gotta be 6 weeks by now at least. trying to go 90+ this time.

picture.php

Still All Clear at this point.

picture.php

Threw in another #1 clone since i had some space.

the hermy seed i popped turned hermie on me. so i tossed it. But...as you may notice in some of the pics. i was about a day late on that...

picture.php

only about 4 weeks in or so maybe closer to 3. long ways to go. everything got too much nitrogen a couple weeks back. i was bracing for the nitrogen hit in early flower. went a little too hard. they'll live.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

The WBK really gets big if you give it some root space. this is only 2 weeks veg before i threw it into flower.

on the left is BHz#3 smelling really chocolatey actually, a piney chocolatey smell. got bushy compared to last time, but still stays short in flower.

picture.php

just started flowering, only been about 2-3 weeks now. long ways to go. i expect 120days or so.

picture.php

BHz#2 this one has the best smell, it's really cheesy like cheddar or something. grows just as slow, doesn't like nitrogen, doesn't stretch much.

picture.php

you remember this guy right? been about what 6-7 weeks now since i threw a freshly rooted clone in. gonna be a long time for this one too.

picture.php

StrawDeez#2 which i think i'll just call StrawDaze(more Haze Leaning) from now on. i think i'm gonna keep both phenos and replace WBK#2 with StrawDeez(more Diesel leaning) which is the permanent name for the #1 pheno. grows just like the WBK#2 but is more dieselly(kushy?) i'm gonna miss the super lemon of the WBK#2 though.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

the buds are still pretty leafy this time around, lets hope they get bigger than last time. Not winter anymore, and getting chemicals this time.

picture.php

picture.php

i'm gonna reveg and clone this one in hopes of replicating that mutation

picture.php

the other clones don't do that and don't seem to have quite as many budsites either...hmmm.

picture.php

chopped down the LNL, still drying now but yield is on par to be 10g from a 2L, i am seeing that i took it too early also. gonna go 2 more weeks next time. got 4 clones veggin out, gonna be till the WBK or Strawdaze come out. no room right now. but the strawdaze should be done about 4 weeks or so. WBK couple weeks after. next run should have it dialed down. excellent plant for sog, i dunno why my friend didn't want it.

7-16-d1f-wbk2

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
small lazy update.

picture.php

WBK #1 (mom, clone) on left #2 (mom) on right,
in one week gone from trashy to middle classy.

picture.php

Strawdaze mutant clone on left and 2 other clones on right.
oh that mutation makes such a difference doesn't it?

picture.php

BHz#2/ BHz#3 found out the #3 has really bad root damage. was wondering why it's suffering from so many symptoms of being hungry when everything else is saying we're full.

picture.php

Strawdaze top

picture.php

WBK#1 clone.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
chopping this BHz#2 @ 10 weeks. got seeded up by a hermie and the children are ready to be birthed. gonna chop, reveg for longer next time and run it again. seems to be done, all trichomes are cloudy. but might just be cuz it got seeded up.

despite having huge calyxes all the seeds grew from the beginning halfway out of the calyx like this. shit was strange.

this has been a strange strain all together.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

Luv your hard mode tactics. From looking at the first and last page of this thread I got to see the other 11 pages. I'm trying to be a member of B.S.G.A. How can I make that happen or do I just post it in my sig and I'm in?

Keep up the good work on them skinny legs..

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
thanks for stoppin in MMS. i don't remember how i joined, i'm sure it's open. just click the pic and i think you can just join on your own. look in the upper right side for a link or button that says join group.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

threw this NL clone in last night, outgrew my veg cab and had to do something with it. not gonna have time to finish i'll prolly knock her up and harvest the seeds. should have enough time for that.

picture.php

BHz#3 doesn't like water it seems. same shit as last round, roots terribly damaged. recovering now. gonna keep drought conditions for this one throughout the rest of the grow.

picture.php

picture.php

WBK#2 two weeks flowering. almost ready for the frosty buds thread.

picture.php

WBK#1 clone. had to stake it up the other day. getting too top heavy. almost snapped in half when i pulled it out to water it. chopped the mom the other day. got too floppy and wobbly, opened the cab and one of the buds had been laying against the bulb all day. chopped that down and also had an immediate sample to smoke. it was good.

Applesauce

I went through to page 4, which saw you being snappy at people trying to point out your plants are not right. A year later you're still making the same mistakes while deluding yourself into thinking your results are satisfactory; you are letting yourself down, your plants are fried. I promise your end product is half as potent as it should.

Compare every picture you've ever posted to pictures respected members present. Then be open to suggestions and a much better experience will present itself. Currently, I can present a list of over 30 specific things wrong with your plants from crispy, mutated sugar leaves to hairs turning on specimens in their early 20's of bloom. All of this evidence overwhelmingly suggests: your crop is FUBAR.

Last edited: