What's new

Fuck Those #$% Ass Cops - Go Hard or Go Home

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i've got another thread up for the border haze i'll add it to my sig later. for now just search threads titles for border haze.

anyway when i thought i had room for 3 more plants i popped 6 seeds.
3x Strawberry CoughxSuper Silver Sour Diesel Haze(feminized) from CSG. that's a lot to write down so i'll refer to it as scdh or like strawdeez or some shit. but prolly not all that long shit.
and i also popped
3x GoldilocksxCirca94(goldy94) my own "cross" from a awesome bagseed lady (goldilocks) and one out of 40 old seeds i had since 94 that i attempted to pop. it was a male(circa94).

i'm real excited to try this scdh i've always wanted to sample some strawberry, as well as some ssh. i've been blessed with 3 ssh crosses to grow so i'll finally get a chance to see what it's all about.

i'll put the scdh in a separate thread, the goldy94 i'll cover in here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

strawdeez red sticks. all uniform in appearance. first time growing fems so i guess should be expected.

picture.php

picture.php

goldy94 white sticks. looking a little mutatey seems they didn't like the high pH of this tap water. or just genetics. we'll see.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
had to leave town for like 2 weeks left my babies with a caretaker. she did a good enough job. they're still alive is all that counts.
i suck at counting but i think this is 4 weeks or so from seed.

picture.php

strawdeez left/back row. / goldy94 right/front row.

the straws look fairly similar still. one got real close to the bulb and i had to axe the top set of fans and do a tiny topping. all 3 fairly uniform, and sport a distinct leaf mutation. the second node have odd numbered leaflets. one side will have 3 the other 4, or one side 5 one side 4. all the fan leaves on the 3rd node look like little scoops.

the goldy are too stretched to see if there are different phenos yet. so far they look to be breeding true, at least one parent was stable. the leaves look like the dad, super tight spacing they're kinda viney in structure like the mom semi solid stems though.

picture.php

wbk#2/wbk#1 finally full into revegging. once i get some clones to root i'll get rid of the #2 and flower out the #1 again.

picture.php

the nl(lsl) still hanging in there. unfortunately the last 3 cuts died. i took one from each of the 3 moms. wbk, nl. i accidentally let em dry out :/

picture.php

the seedlings after i pruned some of em. they all got stretchy on me so i fimmed em all in hopes of slowing em down and bushing em out. got at least 4 weeks before i can flower em.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i flipped two each of the strawdeez and the goldy94 into flower. i gave the other 2 to a friend to grow out for me under different conditions.

i see pistils on one of my goldy94's and i thing the other ones is def gonna be a male. they are all uniform plants (all 3) so i'm gonna incross these siblings for an f2.
the strawdeez are of course feminized. they are fairly similar but grow differently the #1 in the round bottle. the #2 in the square pot. the #1 is real viney and branches a lot. the #2 is branchy as well but only the lower stuff.

picture.php

straw#2 left / straw#1 right

picture.php

goldy#2 the girl / #1 most likely male is in the back where i didn't feel like reaching for it.

picture.php

leaf from straw#2

picture.php

cab shot for fun.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
why do you even come here? if you don't like my style just kindly stay the fuck away from my threads. simple as that.

anyway peace out. have fun with whatever it is you call yourself doing.

picture.php

quick update. some random bagseed my friend grew. he's not bad considering he only grows under like 100w of various fluoros and miracle gro soil and nutes. this one here is suffering from some micro defs. but you know miracle gro 0 micros.

picture.php

this one here got a little nute burned and light burned. but nothing too bad i'm sure it'll recover.

picture.php

this one suffering a little bit from the heat, and too much nutes but once he starts plain water for a while and gets some more cooling at the tops of the plants it's gonna be alright.

picture.php

these ones here i think he might just be trying to see how much nitrogen he can pump into em before he completely locks out all the other nutrients. so far looks like hes managed to lock out the mag, K , and Phos. a little more nitrogen and he might get those plants to go completely blue.

Last edited:
pmsl lol

bring up my first indoor grow ever... still looked better at harvest than yours do now lol

bah fuckitt, going to pick up my little light out of storage today, that'll shut you the fuck up quick.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Wasn't really paying attention to when i started these seeds, but i believe it was around valentines day...ish.

but anyway this is gonna be week one of flower. the Straws are of course both girls. my g94's are one girl which i will call#1 for now. it's in the 1 quartish sized pot. the #2 which i think will be a girl. has had preflowers for over a week, and i think i see what might be a pistil poking out of one. when i look under a scope. i should know for certain in another week. hopefully. this one definitely takes after dad. very sativa. took over a month to sex. in fact all 3 grow just like the dad. very tall, but they resemble the mother in the strength of the stems. they're very pliable and viney.

um not much to report beyond that. stretched a bunch this last week, the 94's got into the light, the other one in the bag got really dry since it was way in the back and a bag is a lot more hassle to pull out of a cab than a pot.

week 1 flower.

picture.php

goldy#2

picture.php

goldy#1

picture.php

Strawdeez#1 (strawberry pheno, i call it that because the leaves look like strawberry leaves in veg.)

picture.php

strawdeez#2

picture.php

both strawdeez together. #2/#1 respectively.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

goldy94 #2(grow bag)/#1 respectively. gonna transplant that strar#1 into a 1 gallon grow bag like this one after the stretch ends or slows down. gonna be a bushy one, gonna needs lots of root space or imma be watering every day several times.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i just drop em in a shotglass of water. if they sink to the bottom after 24 hours or so they usually pop. the floaters are full of air. poke em under the water and wait another 24-48. if they still haven't sank and cracked then they most likely won't ever.

but sometimes they surprise you and pop out one day when you look in your dirt pile. months later.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
went to visit the other 2 girls the other day.

and the streak continues...all girls this year. only had 2 males all of last year.

the Strawberries have 2 phenos i've noticed. 1 is tall and doesn't branch much , the other two are not as tall and branches like wildfire. real bushy. in the Goldy94 i have 2 phenos so far also. 2 are VERY slow flowering like the dad. the third one seems to lean towards the mom in speed. but they all grow just like the dad, with flexible stems like the momma. tall lanky ass plants with big leaves with many fingers, and now they can flex and twist. seems like they would be awesome for LST. i'm gonna try some lst on the next time i run these. from seed.

i'll bring pictures next time.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
just about week 9 from seed, week 5 flower for strawdeez, week 4 for goldy#2 / goldy#1 just showed sex like 2 days ago.

switched back to Mh the other day, didn't realize how much brighter it is than my HPS. lotta burned leaves. they needed to get pruned anyway.
i transplanted the straw#1 into a 1gal growbag. that thing is so thirsty. or that growbag dries really fast. every day i go in there it's light as a feather,

the goldy#1 in the plastic bag tells me i'm done using those plastic grow bags. drainage sucks. top is all dry like sand. bottom is completely waterlogged. despite all that she's still going.

overall they are all needing more magnesium. right on schedule. hopefully i can stay on top of it this time. feeding with a tea i whip up every other day. someone told me i could use tea with every watering. well lets find out.

picture.php

Straw#1tops. had to supercrop the top 2 branches. was getting too tall. they took it in stride. the rest of the branches filled in the gaps.

picture.php

whole shot.

picture.php

Straw#2. i topped em both back in veg. in fact i topped/fimmed all of em. only one that actually took was straw#1. the rest just kept going.

picture.php

this one is a lot beefier than the #1. it's gonna need to be staked up. already leaning a bit.

picture.php

lastly one of my goldy#2.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

my goldy#2 on left. straw#2 right.

picture.php

pulled the goldy#1 for a drink. took a mugshot while i was at it. finally started flowering. slow flower like dad.

picture.php

viney and stretchy like mom. smells like berry.

picture.php

another shot of the straw#1. what i'm calling strawberry pheno because the leaves look just like strawberry leaves at the margins.

anyway that's all for now. the strawdeez will be getting their own thread. the goldilocks stay here.