What's new

Fuck Joe Rogan

zomg1

Joe Rogan is an awesome advocate.. have you heard any of his radio interviews preaching the positive's of DMT? The guy definitely has a way with words, I hope he does it!

alaskan

Joe Rogan is an awesome advocate.. have you heard any of his radio interviews preaching the positive's of DMT? The guy definitely has a way with words, I hope he does it!
Anybody who says the guy is stupid is ignorant, plain and simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiAiaii8N_w

You may not like his personality, you may be jealous of his 'success,' or you may just think he looks stupid, but he's very good at putting his thoughts into words, which is something most reasonable people see as a good thing...

G

gogoplata420

rogan's a good guy. i met him at a seminar. hes strong for little mother fucker. he tapped me twice.

NOKUY

Veteran
every thread i made about joe rogan was binned immediatly...then i make ta thread or 2 about my own fucked up life w/ seriois health issies....gone just as fast.

Megas

This is the saddest most uneducated thing I have ever read on any Cannabis website. This clearly shows how the youth of today are brainwashed by the media and are desperatey in need of an education. People have thrown hundreds of thousands of dollars at the cause. Have done time. Have faced injustices. The demographic (16-25) stoner who actually thinks a minor celeb is cool is is going to some how bring about legalization:

"nope, joe rogan is our saviour.. unless woody steps up the plate" -zomg1

Are you friggin serious kid? I'm done with this thread. If you people really believe this well good luck with congress ever listening to your debate. What's your defense of your argument going to be "well because Joe Rogan says its cool". Come on!!!! Holy shit people there are sick people who need this and this is the best you can do.

alaskan

'Don't hate the player, hate the the game...'

When will [all]people realize that 'the US government' is fighting against us, not for us?

Cannabis is only a fraction of the equation, and we're all fucked due to others' complacency...

Whining about joe rogan's ideas is one thing, but no matter what you think, you're still just sitting around letting horrible shit happen...

joe is actually a funny guy and pretty cool in real person.. i blazed with him after a amatuer mma fight in cali.. cant say anything bad about that.. hes also a brown belt in bjj which means he can beat up anyone in here

ddrew

Veteran
I like Joe, never met him.
I think he's one of the best announcers MMA has.
I thought he was good on fear factor.
Seems intelligent and funny in interviews I've seen with him.
Having him openly pro MJ is a good thing I think

Megas

joe is actually a funny guy and pretty cool in real person.. i blazed with him after a amatuer mma fight in cali.. cant say anything bad about that.. hes also a brown belt in bjj which means he can beat up anyone in here

The ironic thing is people give me a shitty rating when I say this is the image he presents. Here it is is once again. The irony in this thread is amazing.

OMJebus

The ironic thing is people give me a shitty rating when I say this is the image he presents. Here it is is once again. The irony in this thread is amazing.

Whats ironic? I was under the impression that you didn't like him? Dude just said that he blazed with him and that he was a nice guy and funny...

How is that what you said his image presents?

The fact that he said he could beat up anyone here is the posters own opinion... im sure Joe Rogan wasn't like "Fuck yeah, i got a brown belt in BJJ and i could beat up anyone on that ICmag site!"

You should be a politician, you are good at skewing things to help your side.

Oh, and about IRONIC

"Then antagonizes a guy then puts him in a hold. Great still are any of these things non-violent?"

He told the guys dumb wife to not HIT other contestants?.. HOW VIOLENT OF JOE ROGAN TO TELL HIS CONTESTANTS TO BE NON VIOLENT.....

jwm

Veteran
There's a very good documentary film out there, which I can't recall right now but Rogan is in it and indeed, he's very much pro weed....a stand up guy...

Megas

Whats ironic? I was under the impression that you didn't like him? Dude just said that he blazed with him and that he was a nice guy and funny...

How is that what you said his image presents?

The fact that he said he could beat up anyone here is the posters own opinion... im sure Joe Rogan wasn't like "Fuck yeah, i got a brown belt in BJJ and i could beat up anyone on that ICmag site!"

You should be a politician, you are good at skewing things to help your side.

Oh, and about IRONIC

"Then antagonizes a guy then puts him in a hold. Great still are any of these things non-violent?"

He told the guys dumb wife to not HIT other contestants?.. HOW VIOLENT OF JOE ROGAN TO TELL HIS CONTESTANTS TO BE NON VIOLENT.....

Learning how to read is fun huh? I remember when I first started too. I'll help. As he said
hes also a brown belt in bjj which means he can beat up anyone in here

This image. There is no way in hell you can dispute that he has this tough guy violent image A FAN OF HIM I am quoting just said as much.

Plus he antagonized the guy then grabbed him. Watch the end of the video. Going ahead and insulting someones wife and their husband is a pretty quick way to piss someone off.

Too all you idiots out there. I don't give a shit if you want Joe Rogan to brush your teeth with his dick. I don't care how much you love him. There's a shit load of great people who are in favor of legalization. But its those who actively do something about it that count. Now What am I disputing here? I'm disputing the fact that Joe Rogan is no where qualified to represent the medical marijuana community or do reviews for them. Until this guy gets cancer or aids or is in actual need of medical MJ I don't think any of you should dispute this either. If you think medical mj and the people who need it are a fucking joke I'd love to see any of you vollunteer at a cancer ward for just a day.