What's new

Fuck Joe Rogan

Megas

I like Joe, he's a cool cat.

Yeah he's the face of medical marijuana we want. A guy who makes jokes then threaten people who criticize him. Let's watch him call out a guy with Cancer.

Qualifications vs. Publicity Sadly in this country Publicity usually wins so we'll have to see.

M

movingtocally

Yeah he's the face of medical marijuana we want. A guy who makes jokes then threaten people who criticize him. Let's watch him call out a guy with Cancer.

When did this happen?

Megas

When did this happen?
Never said it did, but it isn't like he hasn't called people out randomly before. Violence not the image people want around marijuana. Pretty sure if you're dependant on marijuana for your medical condition there are 100 other real celebrities you rather have doing this.

caruso813

^^^WTF?? The guy COMMENTATES Mixed Martial Arts. When was the last time he was arrested on a violent crime? I'll wait...

I'm just having a small problem understanding where this 'violent' label you put on him is coming from. To the AVERAGE household, Joe Rogan is the dude from Fear Factor.

R

Roboticide

Joe Rogan's standup is hilarious and totally pro cannabis so fuck this thread

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Never said it did, but it isn't like he hasn't called people out randomly before. Violence not the image people want around marijuana. Pretty sure if you're dependant on marijuana for your medical condition there are 100 other real celebrities you rather have doing this.

RANDOMLY? I live in hollywood and i watch alot of stand up acts. Rogan has called out comedians (mainly carlos mencia) for stealing jokes he dont randomly just hate people. Calros Mencia is a untalented piece of shit and rogan has every right to call him on his ripoff jokes repackaged with a cheezy mexican accent. Joe is good people and he does not promote the image of violence, but that dont mean he cant drop you like a brick and put you in a lock. :nanana::nanana:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
joe rogan hits the deeeemster too, hes cool in my book, ya got to have a sack of balls to hit the deemster , then go on national radio and talk about launching,, hell ya i like him , yall dont forget the idiot he played on NEWS RADIO , fuckin classic

Megas

^^^WTF?? The guy COMMENTATES Mixed Martial Arts. When was the last time he was arrested on a violent crime? I'll wait...

I'm just having a small problem understanding where this 'violent' label you put on him is coming from. To the AVERAGE household, Joe Rogan is the dude from Fear Factor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icNQJgoj_40 Here ya go "ya never really beat them until you beat them in a fight" "Nothing else like it in the world"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GMQ4h-nsJc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7vP061iqs

There is no way you can dispute this dude is a goon. Plain and simple that is his image. He's a man child this shits cool when your in high school. Not someone you want doing reviews for people who are ACTUALLY SICK. Their illness is not a friggin comedy. Because you think someone is funny doesn't qualify them for shit. Show me some of his literary genius around medications then we'll talk. "I'll wait..."

whiterabbit9

Veteran
I totally didn't understand when I heard him talk about DMT and weed... lol

guy doesn't seem to show any fear

I give him respect for that, courage to speak truth
he doesn't seem like a bad guy, or too full of himself

me and him have way different likings
I haven't heard him say or do something that made me want to hate him

caruso813

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icNQJgoj_40 Here ya go "ya never really beat them until you beat them in a fight" "Nothing else like it in the world"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GMQ4h-nsJc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7vP061iqs

There is no way you can dispute this dude is a goon. Plain and simple that is his image. He's a man child this shits cool when your in high school. Not someone you want doing reviews for people who are ACTUALLY SICK. Their illness is not a friggin comedy. Because you think someone is funny doesn't qualify them for shit.

I never spoke for his comedy OR his qualifications, so get your shit straight before you quote me. I said he was never arrested on a violent crime, yet you labeled him violent. YouTube videos? That's your counter-claim? Well, you wasted your time because I didn't even click the links. Get off YouTube and go get a breath of fresh air.

alaskan

Anybody who says the guy is stupid is ignorant, plain and simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiAiaii8N_w

You may not like his personality, you may be jealous of his 'success,' or you may just think he looks stupid, but he's very good at putting his thoughts into words, which is something most reasonable people see as a good thing...

M

movingtocally

Couldn't disagree more. I've met Joe a few times and lurk his board and he's a very relaxed, non-confrontational dude. MMA is something of an artform of athleticism, which he's into, if that's where the violence thing comes from.

I like you megas but I think you got Rogan wrong dude. He's one of the good guys.

Megas

I never spoke for his comedy OR his qualifications, so get your shit straight before you quote me. I said he was never arrested on a violent crime, yet you labeled him violent. YouTube videos? That's your counter-claim? Well, you wasted your time because I didn't even click the links. Get off YouTube and go get a breath of fresh air.
Um what else do you want me to get for you? These youtube videos feature HIM. Pretty sure this sums it up. Video holds up in court so yeah this is my counter claim. I did exactly what you asked and provided you where this violent label comes from. Sorry but if you can't even defend yourself when evidence is right in front of you then way to show to show everyone how credible you are. But we can go direct our verbal attacks in other ways right? Like yeah dude maybe I should get off youtube and maybe you should go pick up a book.

Couldn't disagree more. I've met Joe a few times and lurk his board and he's a very relaxed, non-confrontational dude. MMA is something of an artform of athleticism, which he's into, if that's where the violence thing comes from.

I like you megas but I think you got Rogan wrong dude. He's one of the good guys.

I've never said I hate him nor that I could not be proven wrong. So just show me but just because someone is pro-pot doesn't legitamize them doing reviews for peoples medacine. Like I said show me where he's written about medacine/this and maybe I'll change my mind. I see that as a fair request.

OC80

I know the OP didnt mean for it to go like this, but this thread sucks... especially all the crying about violence. Jealously maybe?