What's new

fuck...busted

D

danimal7

UPDATE .... the fed ex package never left the state, he says he did'nt admit to anything,...they did charge him with possession and possession with intent to distribute
locked him in county jail,where he spent all day and says he saw a child molester get stabbed in the neck, he said he wanted the fuck out of there

hes out now and doesnt seem too worried about it , he says the lawyers good:dunno::booked:

he says he has a MMJ lawyer, he said the cops came in all nice and shit and got him to admit to everything ,FUCK!!! he's 24 and I have trained him over and over ...."DONT TALK TO THE COPS" ...just say this " thank you officer but , NO COMMENT, i WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO A LAWYER" ....

SO anyway they played goodcop with him and he forgot his training...I asked how'd they find it ...he said they sniffed it at the mail room with a dog before it went out.....

I'm not sure if i believe that .. this kid is friends with a dispensary owner and he works there ...and I wondering if they are "HOT"...pigs tailing them and such???

he was sposed to get charged today i think ? been trying to get him on the phone for update...

will report more as it come in

UPDATE .... the fed ex package never left the state, he says he did'nt admit to anything,...they did charge him with possession and possession with intent to distribute
locked him in county jail,where he spent all day and says he saw a child molester get stabbed in the neck, he said he wanted the fuck out of there

hes out now and doesnt seem too worried about it , he says the lawyers good:dunno::booked:

alot diff story then what was 1st told.... someone somewhere is lying....

Blckbrd

not necessarily lying ... the first confrontation, he made some statements apparently. After more formally meeting with law enforcement, assuming with a lawyer, he did not make any admissions. They charged him based upon the circumstantial evidence & whatever they claim he did or did not do at their initial confrontation.

Like the Feds ... they love to show up at awkward & unexpected times (family dinner time, workplace) and make accusations. You admit- your f'd. You deny, you're charged with lying to a fed. Best thing to do ... "i cant hear you, don't understand you, and won't do either until after I have talked to a lawyer. bye bye."

D

danimal7

alot diff story then what was 1st told.... someone somewhere is lying....

yeah , the kid is prob too embarrassed to tell me the whole truth
plus he's 5 states away and I have only spoken to him briefly on the phone:dunno:

and the last time he called from county jail where they record the call....

officially he's been charged with possession and possession with intent to distribute ....package never left the county ....so no other charges ....so he says

:whistling:

K

kannubis

the proper response after getting caught in a med state ~ It is for personal use & I mailed it instead of taking it with me when I was driving to Tn next week. Trip got cancelled due to incarceration expenses though.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sounds like the kid was already a target of suspicion, working at clubs is a starting point for bored cops most likely.

also an OZ is dick cheese, he probably mailed it wrong.

my friend says he wears latex gloves that he douses in alcohol after every vac seal bag, he says he triple vacs 3-4 times.

i heard some crazy shit about a local rapper who lost 50k in the mail coming back from atlanta or some shit like that. they showed up at his door saying they had a package. it must have been hard to say "no not mine" when you got 50k in there.

P

PastorJ

Sorry to hear about your friend. No one should be arrested for Adult Cannabis use. I would definatly try & find a realy good lawyer.

Dear danimal7:

You're next in line to be busted. I would clear out your house of any illegal material RIGHT NOW.

Your friend ratted YOU out, and the feds are currently getting a warrant to bust your ass as we speak. Since he was sending the material to you, they have more interested in what you've got going on than what he's got going on.

Trust me, your friend is a push over lying sack of shit. He told the cops EVERYTHING. Did you hear what I said? EVERYTHING....

#1) Your friend is stupid
#2) NEVER SEND DRUGS THROUGH UPSPS... DUHH..
#3) Since you and he were stupid enough to send it through USPS, you should have triple vac-sealed it, put a return address on the package that is REAL, but not your own.
#4) Send it to YOUR address, but dont put YOUR name on it either!!!!
#5) Your buddy is officially a RAT.

Peace

fail.jpg

outdoordreams

Smokeheadies.....................slow down, take a deep breathe.

Did you read this thread? Probably not, or you would see the package was being sent to the guys bro, not to Danimal.
You sure seem to be sure of him being a rat ehhhh.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
I have found it more beneficial to dissassociate with certain dumbasses. It has taken me a while, but I have found that it all remains the same, just the melody changes.
When you have a friend who's story keeps changing, then that is a signal that he is lying about something. We all feel pretty clever when we think we are fleecing someone.
Remember, CIA stands for 'Cover Your Ass'.

Oh yeah, and the child molester...fuck him, sometimes the justice system does work.

And, your friend didn't package it properly or he was spotted when he dropped it off. If he tells you any other reason, fuck him, he is lying. I would bet he didn't package it properly.

Would someone like to get some stats for drug dogs? I know in early 2000 there weren't may for ganja...There were only a limited amount for guarding the border on X smuggling from Benelux countries (Source: US Customs). Do you know how big of a task it is to train a drug dog? Let us think 9/11 for a minute. I was in Paris, early 2000, Gare Du Nord getting off the train from Holland. Had 7g of Jack Herrer in my backpack, starting walking through the crowd...my friend tried to nudge me off course, I stayed the course. I didn't see him until it was too late...walked right passed a GSD or Belgian Malinoise with a French policeman (gendarmerie?) as the handler. So I just walked right on past him, wasn't too scared though.
The dog made no reaction to me, neither did the officer. Granted I wasn't walking around with a pound, but it wasn' sealed either. And I am pretty sure I blazed on the train all the way to the Dutch (Maybe Flemish) border. And maybe I did roll a halfer in the smoking section or between cars after that? Can't remember, but is possible. Had to smoke where I could with so many people.
I digress. The point is...At the time France had some problems with freedom fighters (i.e. terrorists) I passed a dog searching for explosives. Totally different compounds that he had been taught to identify. A good drug dog requires a lot of training and continual testing. Because a false positive can be worse than no positive at all. Especially when you are dealing with crazy people with boom sticks.

It really doesn't matter which way you send it, if the dogs hit on it, they will open it.:dance013:

This is true, with limitations. Saying stay away from gov. shipping IS shitty info.

When you ship something UPS or FED-EX, if you ever read the "terms of service" super fine print, they can open ANY box at ANY time for ANY reason. Meaning, if a dog hits, they just open it bam your done.

The USPS, however, is bound by federal laws just like police, and cannot open any package not deemed to be an immediate danger (leaking/beeping/ticking), without a warrant.

Obviously if a dog hits, they can probably get that warrant, but that is just another step they have to take that UPS or FED-EX wouldn't, so saying stay away from USPS, imo, is shitty info.

D

danimal7

Dear danimal7:

You're next in line to be busted. I would clear out your house of any illegal material RIGHT NOW.

Your friend ratted YOU out, and the feds are currently getting a warrant to bust your ass as we speak. Since he was sending the material to you, they have more interested in what you've got going on than what he's got going on.

Trust me, your friend is a push over lying sack of shit. He told the cops EVERYTHING. Did you hear what I said? EVERYTHING....

#1) Your friend is stupid
#2) NEVER SEND DRUGS THROUGH UPSPS... DUHH..
#3) Since you and he were stupid enough to send it through USPS, you should have triple vac-sealed it, put a return address on the package that is REAL, but not your own.
#4) Send it to YOUR address, but dont put YOUR name on it either!!!!
#5) Your buddy is officially a RAT.

Peace

fail.jpg
LOL!
simmer down there Headie:yappy:

:tumbleweed:
Smokeheadies.....................slow down, take a deep breathe.

Did you read this thread? Probably not, or you would see the package was being sent to the guys bro, not to Danimal.
You sure seem to be sure of him being a rat ehhhh.

:tumbleweed:

Attachments

• thread-fail-stamp.gif
    thread-fail-stamp.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 10