What's new

Fuck bics and any other lighter for smoking Bud

G

guest5703

duno why some people are acting like TONY is making you change the way you smoke...This is just advice people, take it or leave it but don't be rude! lol some of you are so ignorant it kills most of us!!!

Glassrod-NO BUTANE, takes at least 30-45 seconds to heat up. (I use one all the time)

BIC/any lighter- butane.....doesn't burn the bud as easily as a rod or hakko.

Hakko-NO BUTANE, heats up faster than a rod. (more convenient than glassrod cuz no torch, and faster/cheaper in long run)

Using this method to burn your buds IS NOT VAPING. TONY IS NOT trying to get you to vape. He has merely found a product(a working one that I have used and support!) and he wanted to share it with all of you.

To people that say it's complicated, well it's worth it to avoid any butane. Just a healthier way to smoke.

swishaman

But... you CAN vape with it if you wish...

But yeah, I just use it as a lighter, because you can do "ultimate corner hits", and it still makes a bowl burn twice as long or longer....

If you think about it, you probably spend more than $30 a year on Bic's, drop it on a Hakko :D

@NYCDfan - just make sure it's a ceramic element....and have fun...

It's like.... having a Solar hit whenever you want...

G

guest5703

yea I've always had interest in solar hits, but my trouble with that shit is isn't it super bad looking at the glow directly?? The only way I can light my bowl with a solar hit is if I look to the side of my bowl, not actually what I'm lighting, and that's a bitch!

minds_I

Veteran
yea I've always had interest in solar hits, but my trouble with that shit is isn't it super bad looking at the glow directly?? The only way I can light my bowl with a solar hit is if I look to the side of my bowl, not actually what I'm lighting, and that's a bitch!

Hello all,

I justy was in my backyard thought I would try a solar hit.....just to see if I could taste a difference.

Well, after getting the bong loaded, I align the magnifi=ying glass and the bowl and sun, take my hit....nothing special about the taste. The bong is clean.

For me the taste is not any different, I smoked two hits (which is about all I can do anyway without being comatose for the next hour or so) just to make sure.

But I can say the bad side was looking at the bright spot ...can't be helped so next time I will wear sunglasses.

minds_I

JohnnyATL

Veteran
I've left mine on over night by accident many times. no harm done.

Idk if thats good man haha

I can see the headlines now. young man dies in fire caused by weed smoking apparatus.

all that would be left is your skelly next to your roor lol j/k

Mr. Tony

Veteran
There is a rubber ring on it the prevents it from rolling/ moving.

I don't smoke out of a roor atm, they are just he best production tube out there. I use a mini heady tube blow by a single glass blower who pays attention to detail.

Joe Hawkins

I only read the OP, excuse me, I just choked on my LOL and LMAYO sandwich.

I just had a bong with a Bic Lighter and failed to taste any butane whatsoever. :1help:

bensittinback

props guys i got my hakko shipped out friday, will have put to use on tuesday so ill report back my take on the hakko then. peace, bsb:joint:

Joe Hawkins

If Gas burns cleanly, and we are using the FLAME to heat the smoking material and not the raw material ie butane then how does one taste butane when one lights a bong with a bic lighter?

stevefrench

i just heated a glass rod with a blowtorch and used it to take a hit'

ive heard of it before but have not tried

not bad!!

tenotoge

sure if you're a recreational user and only smoke at home, use a glass rod. If you're a medical user like me and smoke throughout the day and city, well a good torch lighter is priceless. I have a pink Lotus and use Calibri fluid. Lifetime warranty. I wonder if it's made by the car company.....

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Fair logic, but how often are you going to come home, empty your pockets and think, "Hey, where did these two soldering irons come from?"

Maybe I'm just a different niche. I'm a college student studying accounting I spend a fair amount of time at home studying and learning up on financial topics.

Believe me I get out though.

I don't like torch lighters, it's a jet flame you still get some butane taste. I don't give a fuck what any of you say. I've been there, I've done that, I know what the fuck is up with the best chron and the down right best way to consume it when it comes to inhaling it.

My college town is incredibly conservative Blunt rides in my un-tinted car are a no no for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts