What's new

FT100's 8 Crazy Nights of Smoke Reports Hanukkah 09

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
All reports sound extremely killer. Great job. I am looking forward to finding some of that dankness in these seeds.

#1-7 all have developed first true leaves and look perfect. #8 went into coco today and is doing great. #9 just popped and went into a rooter. I am holding out hope for the one remaining. I will take a few pics and start my thread tomorrow.

Happy Holidays

WFF

G

Ganja D

Nice reports guys. Thanks for keeping us entertained. You got some great strains. I'm curious about your DSD pheno. I didn't get one that went past 65-70 days. Check mine out if you want to compare. Keep doin your thing and happy holidays to you and the Mrs.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wordtree I totally agree with you there to a point. Really all of these reports had a good taste on the green hits. But there are buds out there that taste good to the last hit. I have picked up a month old roach of lemon g and it tastes better than green hits of some of these strains. Some bowls don't get finished until the next day some time and I can hit ash and it taste as if I'm smoking green hits. I really want to find the best of the best and if it does not have that lasting taste it gets graded down. Maybe I am just crazy too lol. Anyone else smoke bowls down to last hit that is just as delicious as the first. My chemdawg d bx 1 pheno c 3 had this property. Thanks for stopping in word and I hope you are enjoying the season.

Ganja d I can tell there is something very special about this double straw d and I will look through another pack to find the pheno I'm looking for. The buzz was one of the best in this batch in terms of what I like. Rezs stuff in my little experience has a way of rising to the top in terms of overall quality and no I'm not just kissing ass. I will look more for a sweet strawberry tart fuel taste that lasts in the ten pack I have waiting in the wings. Glad you enjoyed the reports.

WFF I saw the thread and am very excited about it. Thank you for posting a report on these. I will be watching closely and sending positive vibes your way.

Gonna try and get an overall picture of the strains smoked in this thread on here today to give some perspective to it all. It's almost Christmas folks so remember what is really important and that is family friends love peace and smoke

Latest posts

Latest posts