IMG_20231216_195011998.jpg

IMG_20231216_195035380_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231216_195028590.jpg

g13hp

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
IMG_20231229_073823963_HDR.jpg

Jucy Fruit the most indica pheno smells like very lemony bit gassy jucy fruit gum.
Very good hybrid high and great taste of creamy lemony jucy fruit gum.

IMG_20231229_073858235_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231229_074006831_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231229_073955400_HDR.jpg

G13hp G13 phenos...from jar they smell like metalic pines garbage burnt rubber not smell that is good but its similar to old school weed...And whit curing it become more and more like battery (metalic lemons) that smell and taste is closest to taste of battery when we were kids sometimes we would lick a battery and that is the smell/taste that reminds me on this strain.

IMG_20231229_073929570_HDR.jpg

G13hp Haribo pheno that smell very candy sweet like gummy bear or that old school sweets for kids from pharmacy with vitamins or PEZ and at the end
you smell bit of baby po and metalic garbage.

G13 pheno is very clear and uplifting at first and later it becomes stony,Haribo pheno is real stoner from begining.

nick11

Veteran
Killing it! Love the look of your g13hp keeper, sounds delicious. Juicey fruit..now that one I haven't seen in 20 years. Used to smoke it all the time in college from a dude that grew it. Was nice daytime smoke from memory, with a chewing gum smell and taste. Nice to hear it hasnt changed at all. Can't belive you don't have more replies, for my sake keep it going!

CannaT

Premium user
Killing it! Love the look of your g13hp keeper, sounds delicious. Juicey fruit..now that one I haven't seen in 20 years. Used to smoke it all the time in college from a dude that grew it. Was nice daytime smoke from memory, with a chewing gum smell and taste. Nice to hear it hasnt changed at all. Can't belive you don't have more replies, for my sake keep it going!
Thx man 4 support 👍

CannaT

Premium user
IMG_20240108_141740293_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240108_141748150_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240108_141823847.jpg

Jucy Fruit pure Afghan 1 pheno...straight afghan gas from distance...and close it smell bit cabbage/meaty with some sweetnes real old school pungent Ghani.

If it had yild like NO5 it will stay as keeper,but No5 have much better vigor,yild and its 50/50 thai afghan...jucy fruit + gas this one is straigh gas no fruit at all.

CannaT

Premium user
Nice to see an actual sensi grow after decades of reading comments talking down on them.. and a great choice of strains.
Yep it was part of marketing strategy of small breeders and pollen chukers...everybody wants peace of market cake.

All what we today smoke are sensi's y x sensi's z
The seed bank = Sensi seeds.

Famous 1980's Sam's stock.

DNHappy

I'm alittle late to the party but happy to see this grow I bought a pack of the g13hp it's still in the fridge for now. Nice work I hope I get some pretty plants your yours.

CannaT

Premium user
I'm alittle late to the party but happy to see this grow I bought a pack of the g13hp it's still in the fridge for now. Nice work I hope I get some pretty plants your yours.
My keeper is that G13 pheno very metalic lemons bit diesely...Those are the best plants in this line more sativish I prefere in this line after sampling all.
Have this keeper ready to flower in a week will post pictures..

DNHappy

So out of the 3 packs of the g13hp how many would you say would have been keepers. Just weighing my odds in finding a keeper in just one pack. Wonder if I need another pack to find a good keeper. Also how many different variations and smells did you get out of the packs I hope to find. Some piney, lemony, fruit tastes and smell. Was never really into the peppery taste.