What's new

Diary Fruity Juice/Jucy Fruit & G13xHashplant/Mr.Nice by Sensi Seeds

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Thanks for the diary T.

I was looking at Sensi as they are 50% ATM and my money is tight.

After seeing what you have it looks like they have re worked the JF as it used to be a real pheno hunt.

We ran 30 seeds in late 90'ss and had everything from 8 week Affies to 13 week Thai. The best we chose was an 11 week pheno that was the jf gum smell with an electric high, real tippy stuff.
Looks like it's gone in the new stuff...
I had Sativa phenos but I harvest way to early at day 63. Cuz of space and lack of interest in Sativa phenos. If its best daytime weed its electric and weed is never trippy unless you arer unexpirienced smoker. Than it is.
On some phenos my heart rate at firt goes up and plants are very strong.
But comoared to Sours and Og crosses is not.

I think that if you want some fire by today standards dont grow sensis regs. Its my polite advice.
I grew old school strains past 2 years. They are good but Im switching to modern strains again.

HalfArsedFarmer

I've grown most of their lines from the early 00's. I never had a bad pack.
The only one I wouldn't again was speed Queen as I had/have fast finishing lines that are bit better.

I recently re purchased Hashberry, Krystalica and the new Lazy hippy.

I honestly can't understand why more seed banks don't charge the same as Mike and Jasmin, they would sell more rather than being greedy and asking 20 plus per seed and have them sit. I'll go back in the new year and get the Superlicious saliva and the mandala1 rather than waste the money I have left.

CannaT

Premium user
I've grown most of their lines from the early 00's. I never had a bad pack.
The only one I wouldn't again was speed Queen as I had/have fast finishing lines that are bit better.

I recently re purchased Hashberry, Krystalica and the new Lazy hippy.

I honestly can't understand why more seed banks don't charge the same as Mike and Jasmin, they would sell more rather than being greedy and asking 20 plus per seed and have them sit. I'll go back in the new year and get the Superlicious saliva and the mandala1 rather than waste the money I have left.
Its about each companys business policy.
Every brand have its philozophy and by it they try to take the peace of cake.
This goes far away from this topic,please stay on topic,or open new one under name cannabis seeds price.
I respect your expirience and thoughts but lets stay on topic.
✌️

Reactions: Rgd

CannaT

Premium user
IMG_20231122_200123575.jpg

IMG_20231122_200023253.jpg

Some random G13hp and JF...
IMG_20231122_195937379.jpg

IMG_20231122_200012111.jpg

Keeper JF no5.

G13hp
Have to say that I moved all phenos mixed in paper bag for more slow dry/curing after few days of rack drying and I have to say that they all together smell divine like sour green apple with that kush, diesely funk.
Some are lemony some are sour some are fruty and when I mixed them all from bag its like sour green apple artifical candy smell.
Its much more better strain by modern standars than jucy fruit
Will smoke one pheno for first time right now which ai harvested 4 days eaerly than others.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
IMG_20231122_220725348.jpg

IMG_20231122_220729530_HDR.jpg

G13hp pheno smells like candy green apple artifical smell. Taste is here but its not pumgent and good as smell but atm its diesely and I can taste that smell in mouth with curing it will be great, but still it been drying 7 days no cure.
It smell like lemon sweet diesel wich all together smell like artifical green apple smell very delicious.

High is strong Indica high which at begining is bit too much. Very modern strains like.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
IMG_20231129_140532371.jpg

G13hp strain smoke report.
While they curing I smoke each pheno..
G13hp smell overall is like dirty pine meaty metalic\diesel lemons.
High on most phenos is very strong and last long with that feeling at begining of to much its onset is fast and strong.
Some phenos have really stony high perfect for doing nothing and you get that low fever like feeling of relaxed and week body.
Taste is mostly like smell but lemon-metalic/diesel is comon to all phenos some have hashy leather sweetness to it and some have that dirty pine and skunk.
It reminds me like watered down chems or pre chem building block,and very close to Sensi Star strain like they are the same strain.
Some phenos are fruty indicas and the more sativish are piney,motoroil,turpentine like and they all have that vierd metallic lemon taste that I associate with Diesel strains and Sensi star.
But not in modern pungent way...more like old school smells of great old school buds.

I have to say that its good strain even by today standards,but compared to modern strains it lack smell and taste,potency and bag appeal are great.

Overall very good old school strain that is building block of modern "Cali strains."

Just as it always was.

Forgot to say when they are in jar they have some vierd sweetnes to its smell. Like something artifical sweet but not in fruty way.
And for breeders Its great candidate for crossing with Hazes. It will be match made in heaven.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
I have to say that G13hp really take my heart.
High is very strong but not to much sedative on Sativish phenos.
IMG_20231129_145452150_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231129_145509025_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231129_145525600_HDR.jpg

Smoking right now this pheno...its lemon/diesel/metallic with bit of musk in taste with leathery hashy meaty hazy (from hashplant probably)taste and smell.
It shot you right in the head, real high real fast.
Just like good chemdawg.

Cant imagine cross this pheno the most Sativa in G13hp one very lemony/metallic musk.To my cut of Jack....or even better to pure well selected O.haze🤯

CannaT

Premium user
IMG_20231202_140304578~2.jpg

IMG_20231202_140258778.jpg

IMG_20231202_140224472.jpg

IMG_20231202_140230217.jpg

Jf 2 phenos 🪓 in a week or 10 days...
That 1st is very ghani funk dominant with tropical sweetnes,second is pure tropical candys I never saw parrents but those 2 plants are total oposite each other my keeper is in between.

Last edited:

nick11

Veteran
Awesome grow show! I love the old school strains you got there. Much more interesting to see than all the new mashed up crap. Funny bc people always say sensi lost parents, has bad seeds blah blah. You've proven that wrong, I'm doing the same last few with older stuff last few runs...ssh, ak47, bubblegum, and jack herer. Would love to try those nugs you harvested. Really enjoy the great descriptions at each stage too. Sensi should give you free seeds to do growlogs,, have you asked them?

These older strains are as good as the new stuff other than bag appeal imo. Didn't you have that awesome jack herer log? Good show

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Awesome grow show! I love the old school strains you got there. Much more interesting to see than all the new mashed up crap. Funny bc people always say sensi lost parents, has bad seeds blah blah. You've proven that wrong, I'm doing the same last few with older stuff last few runs...ssh, ak47, bubblegum, and jack herer. Would love to try those nugs you harvested. Really enjoy the great descriptions at each stage too. Sensi should give you free seeds to do growlogs,, have you asked them?

These older strains are as good as the new stuff other than bag appeal imo. Didn't you have that awesome jack herer log? Good show
Nah Sensi didnt lost parrents they are just as they where before.But they are old school strains from 80-90s. They even have all of The flying dutchman parrents plants.
Yep there is much more difference between those old school strains than today strains you can see in way of grow,taste,smell,high.
But overall new strains will take top dollar price,old school strains cant if you are commercial g.

But If im breeder I will breed out od sensi's stock.
This is the stock with SSSC that made all of modern hybrids.
There was also Lowlands weed company but it sale landraces in Holland in 1980 and his strains were never good as stock Sam brought to Europe.
So we are talking about heavy breeded landraces stock when we talk about Sams genetics.
Where he got his genetics still is mistery but shure this is the best cannabis can offer on this planet.

They didnt give me nothing...I have to say after I grew Jack I asked them at Sensi and boss allowed few packs of seeds for grow show...but a guy called J***s if my memory servs me good , who work there with public relations on Instagram and on e-mails take those seeds and never want to replay back
It was hashplant regulars & skunk kush.

I think they are great company who keep original Sams/Nevilles stock that made all of these new strains....but this guy that work on instagram and e-mails is classic scum.

Last edited:

nick11

Veteran
Haha typical I guess. Well either way I enjoy watching your old strain grows. Personally I'd buy one of those over any of today's stuff...but thats me. I swear everything I see/ try these days is exactly the same...colorful, crystally, dense, big thc numbers, and the big one boring short buzz. Not high I said buzz, maybe its just me dude I don't know. That's the cool thing about this hobby for small personal growers ..I get to choose what I grow and smoke!

I will say though I like the trend I've been seeing towards landraces and classics. Seems all the older growers want a taste of nostalgia. Have you grown their master kush or super skunk recently? Got my wife getting me some Xmas seeds, and I told her sensi seeds. I like stuff with heavy terps..that's my only criteria, what would you suggest? Thanks

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Haha typical I guess. Well either way I enjoy watching your old strain grows. Personally I'd buy one of those over any of today's stuff...but thats me. I swear everything I see/ try these days is exactly the same...colorful, crystally, dense, big thc numbers, and the big one boring short buzz. Not high I said buzz, maybe its just me dude I don't know. That's the cool thing about this hobby for small personal growers ..I get to choose what I grow and smoke!

I will say though I like the trend I've been seeing towards landraces and classics. Seems all the older growers want a taste of nostalgia. Have you grown their master kush or super skunk recently? Got my wife getting me some Xmas seeds, and I told her sensi seeds. I like stuff with heavy terps..that's my only criteria, what would you suggest? Thanks
I dont know I grew super skunk,master kush i didnt but smoked some of my friend way back 10 years or so it was very pungent citrusy incensy kush and strong for that time.
Super skunk I grew also was very strong strain with some earthy and fruty or citrusy phenos there are also old school skunk funk phenos those are bit lower yilders compared to othersnphenos they are the best and last to harvest 10-11 weeks.
Citrus and skunk phenos are what are you searching in that line.

nick11

Veteran
Very cool thanks for the info. Dude I just saw they now have a sensi seeds usa! Just saw a purple kush they offer with maple leaf indica being one of the parents. Too many choices..really wanna run shiva skunk again too. Grew it and shiva shanti back on 2004 I think.

nick11

Veteran
So I went ahead and got maple leaf and Mexican sativa. I'm super stoked to run them, early Xmas presents. Love this hobby..me and my little brother always buy each other seeds for the holiday's. I got him super skunk.

You still rocking that jack herer? I just harvested some stuff that has vintage sensi jack herer x dthf. Smells awesome with heavy cedar notes. Personally I think jack is the best..Great smell, taste, and yield. Here's a nug of the jack herer pheno..smell is insane. Reeks through the glass jars..hope you don't mind.

20231208_075059.jpg

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
So I went ahead and got maple leaf and Mexican sativa. I'm super stoked to run them, early Xmas presents. Love this hobby..me and my little brother always buy each other seeds for the holiday's. I got him super skunk.

You still rocking that jack herer? I just harvested some stuff that has vintage sensi jack herer x dthf. Smells awesome with heavy cedar notes. Personally I think jack is the best..Great smell, taste, and yield. Here's a nug of the jack herer pheno..smell is insane. Reeks through the glass jars..hope you don't mind.

View attachment 18929746
Yes I do Jack is here for a while,nice bud.👌

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts