What's new

From the Great Lakes region

MAD DAWG

Thank you ParadigmShift. No matter what side of the Lakes you or I are on, we are all brothers and sisters.

Again thank you for the welcome.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
6 Months of hell is worth the 6 months of pure splendor in Michigan. There's NOTHING like a Michigan summer:) I hope everyone gets to enjoy it like I am so far!!!

MAD DAWG

Although I am not in Michigan the weather here is pretty much the same and very similar to Michigan's. I know I sure am enjoying the summer weather. Especially since I work outdoors.

Hello Mad Dawg, I too am in the Great Lakes Region and member of TCC (Toronto Compassion Club) also a shopper at THC. Any Electrical questions feel free to let me know. My hubby is an electrician with IBEW (30yrs). He knows his lights!!! oh yea WELCOME!

MAD DAWG

Hello Mad Dawg, I too am in the Great Lakes Region and member of TCC (Toronto Compassion Club) also a shopper at THC. Any Electrical questions feel free to let me know. My hubby is an electrician with IBEW (30yrs). He knows his lights!!! oh yea WELCOME!

HI bunnydrawers. Thank you for the welcome. And I will def keep that in mind about if I have any electrical questions. I'll know who to come to.

Toronto huh? Your not too terribly far from me. But then again, neither are a lot of the others.

Yep ,
There's lots of us here . Welcome aboard .
Crispi

Hi Crispi. Yes I am finding that out. I was on another forum before joining this one and I don't think there are many from around this area or region.

Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it.

Hey, welcome. I def miss the midwest at times. God, I love the autumns there. And the awesome disc golf courses! As well as Culver's, mmmm.........

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Hey JACKtheREFFER. Now why would you want to go to Cali and leave these beautiful winters behind? Nothing like walking out in the morning and getting blasted first thing by -F degree temps.

HA !! Your right .Winter is amazing..However i knew it was time to get out when on may 28th of 2006 it snowed 52 inches in 40 hrs .Come' on it is summer in the rest of the nation, but not in the U.P. there is a risk of snow at all times .. i plowed our driveway 4 times the first day before i gave up..

Miss B is right summer is amazing but, winter is a little rough for a Cali boy. :)

Still such beauty and power that can only be found around those huge lakes ..
Wish i had the means to be a snow bird ...
would be kinda tough to move a MJ garden 2000 miles away twice a year

MAD DAWG

HA !! Your right .Winter is amazing..However i knew it was time to get out when on may 28th of 2006 it snowed 52 inches in 40 hrs .Come' on it is summer in the rest of the nation, but not in the U.P. there is a risk of snow at all times .. i plowed our driveway 4 times the first day before i gave up..

Miss B is right summer is amazing but, winter is a little rough for a Cali boy. :)

Still such beauty and power that can only be found around those huge lakes ..
Wish i had the means to be a snow bird ...
would be kinda tough to move a MJ garden 2000 miles away twice a year

LOL! That's funny! Yeah the winters can be tough. Especially the farther north you go. Our winters here are not quite THAT bad normally. But we do get our fair share. I'm far enough away from the lakes to not get the lake effect snow. Although I do wish I lived closer to or on the lake.

Latest posts

Latest posts