What's new

Frisian Dew in the Big Greenhouse

chak-ra

Veteran
Hi C! Cool to see you here!

Today was very very hot. And even that is an understatement. Went from 65 to 46 degrees (windows closed/fans off vs windows open/fans on). Impossible work conditions... but we have to see it through! Got some nice pictures though.
Frisians are still vegging like hell. If they grow any bigger, I doubt we will be able to contain them... Scary man!

@TheJointedOne: Thanks a lot bro! That means a lot to us! You guys set a standard of growing we would like to adapt in our little "impossible-to-grow-good-weed" country.

Pics will follow!

chak-ra

Veteran
As I am very tired, and tomorrow's day will start at 6 am, i'll just upload the pictures in random order.

Pictures will speak for themselves I think...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chak-ra

Veteran
Thanks guys!

@ Soil: yeah mate, girls must have clean trunks ! ;)

@ TheJointedOne: Yes. Powdrey Mildew is a problem in our country. But, normally the Frisians will finish before it is Mildew season here. Also, If the greenhouse would be full of plants (biomass), RH would be very hard to keep under control. But now a lot of air can go through, so the RH will stay in check, even in the fall when it is humid here.

I do not worry to much about Mildew or Bud rot with these plants. Spider mites however, I am worried about. Also a wee bit worried about the size of those mama's.

Chocolate, French Fries, Beer,... and comming soon: Cannabis! We're from Belgium!

Azhden

Hope you have a chain saw to cut those tree trunks :laughing: ... I can't wait for the day I save up enough cash to build a Green House that can stand up to the wind/weather we get. (30+ mph winds with "Gusts" of up to 90+... almost daily... I love this state, but hate the 'hurricane' winds :biggrin: )

I too will be waiting and drooling over those flower pics :tiphat: keep up the good fight (against those damn spider mites :ying: , can you find Diatomaceous Earth??, it rips thru the Exoskeleton and dehydrates/kills nasty bugs)

Nomen

Hey everyone.

I'm new on the icmag forum. And I'm still kinda new in the world of weed too (if you can believe that).

I'm extremely lucky to have met cha-ra some while ago. It's very hard to imagine anyone who knows more about growing cannabis than him. And so I'm very happy I managed to talk him into partnering up to start this green house project of ours. Maybe I'll tell you some more about it, if some of you are interested. Right now I just wanna say a quick hi to all of you before turning in. In a few hours our dear friend Monsieur Soleil will be back to kick-start another busy day, I'm sure.

Talk to y'all soon.

chak-ra

Veteran
Thanks guys for all the warm compliments!
And of course a big and warm welcome to Nomen! He is so busy working his *** off in those hot temperatures, nice you drop in dude!

"It's very hard to imagine anyone who knows more about growing cannabis than him" - of course he means only here, in our little country!

@ Mendo: Spinos-a-d isn't really organic, or am I mistaken? Thanks for the tip brah!

@ Ozzie: Pick up your jaw man, and keep lookin'! ;) Thanks!

@ Azhden: Chainsaw? That's for pussies! I'll take an axe, just like the old growers must have done B.C. ;) Btw: Diatomaceous Earth --> great tip, does it really work as well as they say it does? Is it powder spray? I found a supplier in the UK that ships to EU. Very nice tip, looking in to that!

@ Comustal: Thanks man!

@ WaldG: yeah, we've had CSC since 2006 here. But just this year there are more CSC's forming. There are 3 already (which is a lot if you think about it. For more than 7 years there was only one CSC...). Thanks man!

@ Warthog: Thanks for the compliments man! We can and we will... for as long as we can!

Cheers!

Tomorrow new pictures will follow.

And, I will introduce some new (high CBD) strains to the greenhouse on a special request from a special member of Trekt uw Plant.

Stay tuned!

chak-ra

Veteran
Thanks man! Nice of you to drop by!

pffff... I had a dream about a girl and some nice purple resin glands... dreams teach they say ah...

Well hope so!

:woohoo:

dread

Veteran
Hey everyone.

I'm new on the icmag forum. And I'm still kinda new in the world of weed too (if you can believe that).

I'm extremely lucky to have met cha-ra some while ago. It's very hard to imagine anyone who knows more about growing cannabis than him. And so I'm very happy I managed to talk him into partnering up to start this green house project of ours. Maybe I'll tell you some more about it, if some of you are interested. Right now I just wanna say a quick hi to all of you before turning in. In a few hours our dear friend Monsieur Soleil will be back to kick-start another busy day, I'm sure.

Talk to y'all soon.

hey nomen,good to see you....:tiphat: