What's new

*Friends in Ganja Grow Show* Featuring Mr.Postman, Tbug, MeltingPOT

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hey hey Tbug... Look who it is ^^^ look what the cat dragged in. It's our good buddy Awest:)

Good see ya west, and even better to see your still rocking those two big green thumbs...
Safe & Happy Holidays to you too

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hell yeah, the strains you are rocking now are looking sweet west.. The Twreck x chemdd looked real solid IMO, as did the sour diesel x chemdog dd... IF your interested in the sssdh ojd has some of those listed now for $80 a pack on the bay (made from his cup winning sssdh cut).. Would be nice to run them along side Rez's upcomming sssdh seeds for a larger more diverse selection IMO..

Stay tuned though bro.. I got some good stuff coming up on the horizon... Rez asked me to share his rarer limitted supply releases the best/safest way I could, and freebies is what I plan to do in due time. Taking my selected females, and crossing them to a couple solid sibling males. Not an open pollination, but still more diverse then the personal 1 on 1 crosses I usaully do for my personal seed stock. I'm sure all the clone hunters of the cannaworld, and those who missed out will appreciate them greatly... HAHA by the time I get them ALL done, I'm sure some will be considered oldies but goodies LMAO

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First off, I need to apologize cuz these pics suCK! I got a new camera and by the time I figured it out, my lights were out...Here are the shots I got before I figured out the zoom and lighting correctly...I will update in the next day or two and do a proper job...
WDix
picture.php

picture.php

Some ECSD dried shots, as promised...
picture.php

picture.php

Yeah Post, you should definately take Rez's advice and share those ;)
:sasmokin:Gotta love it.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Pics arn't to bad MP... It always takes me a day or two of messing around with a new camera before I figure out the proper settings I need for good pics... WonderDiesel ix looks to be coming along wonderfully;) Nice joint too...

I'm in the market for a new camera myself... Had this one for over 2 years now, and shutter sticks sometimes from the resin build-up LOL. When I get a new a one, I shall scrape and smoke this one:joint:

Pics arn't to bad MP... It always takes me a day or two of messing around with a new camera before I figure out the proper settings I need for good pics... WonderDiesel ix looks to be coming along wonderfully;) Nice joint too...

I'm in the market for a new camera myself... Had this one for over 2 years now, and shutter sticks sometimes from the resin build-up LOL. When I get a new a one, I shall scrape and smoke this one:joint:

lol scraping the camera...thats a new one. reguardless the ecsd still looking good meltingpot

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scoot, BostonDutch...thanks boyS! LB! good to see ya here...

Thanks MPosT...that Joint is actually a part of an add for papers, it's a drawing...setting the scene for some nuggery..I'm stoned, so if you knew that forgive me lmao...Glad you think that she's coming along nicely...I'll tell you what bro, she REALLY is reminding me of my SourKush mother...Real Diesel/Pine mix in the smell dept., and she looks/grows almost identical during flower...in veg she looks like Diesel for sure...I think if she smokes as good as she looks and grows, I may be tossing one of my current moms and replacing her with the WD...

Here she is.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And back in the saddle flowering again in ProMix, ECSD. Using MpoST'S mix of 5ml FloraNova and I upped his 2.5 of CalMag and am using 5ml cuz she's in the same pot with Chem4 and neither seem to mind the extra 2.5ml IMO...
picture.php

:tree: I'm walking on sunshine WhaaaaohhhH!

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Oh ya got me MP!! I thought the joint was real. I thought u held it up in front of the camera for the pic hehe ;) I really shoulda known better.. It looked like a freshman rolled joint LOL. When I saw it, I honestly thought you needed to work on the rollin skillz alil bit. Not that I wouldn't have busted a lung trying to hit it though.... If it was your bud inside, it woulda been worth the effort :joint:

The Wonder Diesel looks to be coming along real nicely for you so far bro... For a smaller sized plant it looks like her yield is going to be pretty decent. It's awesome to hear she's holding a flame to some of your other chosen keepers so far... With not having tried many diesel varieties myself, I'm really curious to hear how you think she stacks up. I know the flavor/smell is solid, but potency can be a bit more subjective... About how many days into flower is she now??

I'm curious to see how the f-nova/cal-mag regimen works out for you in the promix. Maybe together we can come up with a real solid regimen... One thing I'd suggest is If your planning to feed with every watering, would be to make sure you feed with a good bit of run-off every now and then to keep the medium clean.. I cut out the cal/mag the last couple feedings, because I noticed some salts were building up in the coco...

I'll have to snap a few pix today... My buds are starting to look good:woohoo:

I wonder how tbugs Trainwreck is coming along.....

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Post! Wonder no further...
453a.JPG

464a.JPG

480a.JPG

487a.JPG

Mostly pics the TW..lol. ...cuz its so frosty..:bigeye:

High west! Thanks for stopin in bro! Happy to see you still checkin in on us over here! Tell everyone i said hey!:deadxmas:

Thanks for stoppin in everyone!
Peace, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Wow they're lookin real nice Tbug!! DANK..

I really dig how the buds look during this stage.. Light green, lime green pistals, and a thick coating of shiny silver resin:rasta: It's a really beautiful plant IMO.. She does have her quirks though.. More of a Headstash plant, rather then a producer... Some sware by the commercial potential of the Trainwreck though, so I can only assume this plant has a good bit of Landrace Thai genetics from the Oriental Express.

I'm really looking foward to going through some of those ix seeds I made, and crossing her to few good males sometime down the road.. Not mention H3ads TW BX2's which should be coming....

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
meltingpot
mister P
Tbug
do any of ya use blackstrap molasses

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
I used molasses often back when I was using organic nutrients Bigscoot.. I also used it a few times when I was using Pure blend pro line in place of the Sweet product..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Scooter....I used to use molasses all the time and it worked great for a CalMag source. Now I use CalMag+ cuz the gals I work with pretty much beg for it...
I have given the TW#4 to a friend to run in DWC...she was too big for my area and I want to see her go the distance...I hope to get shots up as we go, if I am allowed...worst come to worst I'll have nugshots. Sorry y'all...I'm limited over here...
Some updates of the WonderDiesel IX
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
The Wonder Diesl IX Is Looking Good MeltingPOT!! I Hope You Like the Smoke... It's Been Tested, and Approved By My Crazy Bitch..
picture.php

She looks happy doesn't she? Her face was stuck like this for a good hour and half:)

I suspect the tw #4 has the potential to grow into a huge bush in short time if run in dwc bucket MP. Your lil plant looked to be heading that way already. Hopefully you buddy will enjoy the grow & smoke..

Last edited: