What's new

*Friends in Ganja Grow Show* Featuring Mr.Postman, Tbug, MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You pretty much own that #4 TW huh? she's perfect man. Nice flush on her too.
What can I say? The Diesel looks great! Lately I've seen a lot of people on here hating on her....I just don't get it. Either they are not smoking the same Diesel I am, or they have some extra terrestrial shit that I just haven't bumped into...If NORE loves smokin it, then it's the flames IMO...lmao
How are the C99 and SFV hybrids gunna be run? you gunna do some crazy shit on tables or run coco first for a mama search? I can't wait to see that C99ChemD BOMB!

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
You pretty much own that #4 TW huh? she's perfect man. Nice flush on her too.
What can I say? The Diesel looks great! Lately I've seen a lot of people on here hating on her....I just don't get it. Either they are not smoking the same Diesel I am, or they have some extra terrestrial shit that I just haven't bumped into...If NORE loves smokin it, then it's the flames IMO...lmao
How are the C99 and SFV hybrids gunna be run? you gunna do some crazy shit on tables or run coco first for a mama search? I can't wait to see that C99ChemD BOMB!

The tray will be here for the summer:) I figured with the new seedlings, and time constraints this run, I didn't need anything new to be messing around with and hangin me up LOL...

I'm going to be running pots of coco most likely, though may try a few ecsd cuts in a promix just because I have that on hand as well.. I started all my sfv/c99 seedlings in the promix/jiffy cups this time... SO MUCH easier starting seedlings in promix then coco IMO.. I've always had some early issues with seeds in straight coco, but it was easy as pie this time around like it should be hehe... I'll prolly transplant them to coco once established a bit as I really need some fast growth from them to make my deadline for this run... But yeah I'm just looking for my females, and potential mommas:)

Yeah bro, that trainwreck pretty much grows itself here.. Flushed out nicely this run, pretty much effortlessly.. The ecsd I'm having to try a lil harder with hehe, though she still has good time left to flush out... I think that's the problem I notice many have.. They dont flush the darn plants, and harvest them green.. Seriously IME is the difference between a primo flavorful perfect burning smoke, and plain straight up garbage that wont stay lit. I've done it myself over the years many times LOL.. It not easy nailing shit perfectly the first time around, second, third become easier, but if you never learn when to cut feed and flush your in trouble... I understand we're all here for different reasons, and some depend on the extra 1/2oz they "may" get from feeding heavier-later like a paycheck, but It almost always comes at a price, and u pay it with quality.. I'm sure even a strain with as much flavor/scent as the ecsd can take a beating in that regard..

Here's my babies!!
picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey,MP,sorry to here of you and your loved ones health issues,I'm sure i speak for all here on ic in sending good vibe your way,thanks for sharing with us and get strong brother!!

I

idoreallytry

Hey,MP,sorry to here of you and your loved ones health issues,I'm sure i speak for all here on ic in sending good vibe your way,thanks for sharing with us and get strong brother!!
for sure,,,take care and well wishes....peace

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Uncle, Ido Thanks for sending those good vibes, and well wishes our way. It's been a rough few weeks, but I'm hanging in there, keeping my head up, and staying strong. Hopefully in the end this will end up being just a bad memory amongst many, many good ones.. What doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger is what they say;)

We certainly have a great group of kind hearted people here:rasta: The friends I've made over the years have shown tons of support, and I appreciate it greatly...

I

idoreallytry

my experience has been much the same brother,,,hope the new year finds us all happy and high,,,peace

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
^^ Amen to that. Hang in there bro. I figure after a start like this, the rest of year has a really good chance at only getting better

For somoene who smoked daily for the last oh 6 years, this recent 2-3 week break feels like an eternity... When I finally spark again It's gonna feel like the first few times all over again.. Gonna bring back those great "high school highs" as I like to call em:rasta:

I

idoreallytry

where u giggle and get the munchies real bad,,,,the high school highs lol...remember those well,,,peace

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
where u giggle and get the munchies real bad,,,,the high school highs lol...remember those well,,,peace

Oh yeah!! That's it exactly... I've actually missed those munchies, and sporatic leg twitches LMAO..

Gonna have to watch old cheech and chong movies and laugh my ass of again... I love the one with the blue tarp swimming pool grow camo... when the police helicopter flys over the grow, and cheech is up on the ladder making it look like he's swimming LMFAO... Good times..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time to dust off 'dark side of the moon' !! maybe roll a spliff on an album cover just for old time sakes,remember the huge rolling paper that came with big bambu?

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
time to dust off 'dark side of the moon' !! maybe roll a spliff on an album cover just for old time sakes,remember the huge rolling paper that came with big bambu?

That's the ticket hahaha.. Good memories. I actually still get down to the dark side of the moon every now and then... Keep the album in my car for those days I'm feeling nostalgic.. More then the big bambu's, I miss papers called french lights.. Pretty much 1/2in ultra thin pinner papers LOL.. Use to skip school and use my lunch money to buy pre-rolled j's off my friends parents... I remember looking forward to the day I'd be the old head with the good connects Lmao.. In those days it was REAL DEAL vibrant green road kill skunk bud, and it was quality herb. Would put some of the bud we smoke today to shame thats for certain....

I

idoreallytry

there is a gas statio down the road from me that sell them,,,they are the thinnest papers made for sure,,,but too lil for a heads like us,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys used to walk 10 miles to school in the snow with no shoes on, eh? You old bastards stop cluttering this thread with your Al Bundy stories...lmao...
I'm from the era somewhere between the days of rolling J's on Pink Floyd Albums and the days of Crushing Oxys on a 50 cent CD....We'll call it the blowing lines off of an Appetite for Destruction tape Era...:biggrin:
IDO, Unc...stop pulling MPost to the darkside!!! pun intended!

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
I haven't seen them in the stores around here for at least 10years Ido. I figured they went out of bussiness when my friends parents kicked the bucket, and stopped buying em by the case haha. Only papers they'd use. I remember then being quality paper, though you had to be an old-head pro-roller to get anything more then a 1/4 gram in em LOL. I'm sure these days I could twist them up perfecto, and surprising fat;) I finally hit old-head status:rasta:

You crack me up MP.. I'm really not that old. I Just feel it sometimes LMAO. I may have a couple on ya.. Generation oxy huh LMAO... Least you beat generation Adderall...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys used to walk 10 miles to school in the snow with no shoes on, eh? You old bastards stop cluttering this thread with your Al Bundy stories...lmao...
I'm from the era somewhere between the days of rolling J's on Pink Floyd Albums and the days of Crushing Oxys on a 50 cent CD....We'll call it the blowing lines off of an Appetite for Destruction tape Era...:biggrin:
IDO, Unc...stop pulling MPost to the darkside!!! pun intended!

ido started it,im easily provoked to silliness

I haven't seen them in the stores around here for at least 10years Ido. I figured they went out of bussiness when my friends parents kicked the bucket, and stopped buying em by the case haha. Only papers they'd use. I remember then being quality paper, though you had to be an old-head pro-roller to get anything more then a 1/4 gram in em LOL. I'm sure these days I could twist them up perfecto, and surprising fat;) I finally hit old-head status:rasta:

You crack me up MP.. I'm really not that old. I Just feel it sometimes LMAO. I may have a couple on ya.. Generation oxy huh LMAO... Least you beat generation Adderall...

i love the glueless club papers,rolling joints with those take old school cred:tumbleweed:

I

idoreallytry

u can roll a fatty with them, they are thin but tough,,,they are just too short i would have to smoke 2 of them lol,,,,hell i am early 30's i might be the yougest of all u guys except MP i have him by a year or so i would say:dunno:,of course he did say...."We'll call it the blowing lines off of an Appetite for Destruction tape Era...:biggrin:",,,i am more the pearl jam, nirvana, soundgarden era
,,,u other 2 are just old lol:whistling:,
hey Mr Post, u want some of those papers say the word i go past there all the time and was looking for the pack i had the other day to take a pic for ya,,,they are the ones with the sketch of a guy smoking on them and they are in white and blue cardboard lol,,,,,,,peace brothers

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Sour is starting to show slight deficiencies, but I'm far enough along that I'm not too worried. If my calculations are correct, she's on day 53. I'll feed her for another 2 weeks then it's H20 till death!
Soundgardens first album was great IDO.
ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High ALL! lets get this thread back on track..lol(j/k) Like im one to talk showing up once a month..lol.
Everything is proceeding like clockwork in both gardens atm. couldnt be happier with the awsome start im having this run. got the strach reined in and colas spaced out nice. All are healthy and well on their way...
1-4_025.JPG

Only 4 plants in there, but they were well veged and stalks like small trees,,lol.

I like the way the buds are fluffy on the WD,,,
1-4_018.JPG

And the ECSD, Looking the best so far..
1-4_012.JPG

And i dont see any def on your plants Melt, looks like great timing to me,,,lol
Prace, buout

Last edited:

Stuntin101

TBug, seeming you are an aero master, I had a question for you. How do you seal off the chamber end caps? And what do you use to seal them? I've made a couple and they slightly leak. Thanks for your help in advance. I've followed your grows for a long time. Always a great show and a great job.