What's new

*Friends in Ganja Grow Show* Featuring Mr.Postman, Tbug, MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope Unc...not the liquid, the 0-7-0 powder, top dressed @ 1TBSP per gallon soil...I assume this was a pretty light feeding? I'm new at guano applications so I figured lighter is better...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sounds about right mp,i really like the liquid.plants react to an overdose of guano quickly,if your not seeing stress than you should be fine.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
I'm really glad you enjoyed the early sampling of the wonder diesel MP. I say 21days in the jar and she's prime for the smoking IMO. I chose that plant out of just a few ix/f2 plants, and gave no concern to anything other then smell/flavor/smoke. I got shit loads of those ix/f2 seeds if your ever down for searching them yourself. I'm sure there are better to be found.. I found two keepers outta the original seed run, and made seperate ix/f2 lines using both those females..

As for me, So far I'm alive and kicking... Just not 100% sure they aren't the nerve spasms you get right before the end LOL... Seriously whatever this was it wiped me the fuck out completely.. Sweated out close to 10lbs already, and am still running a consistent fever. Going back to the docs tomorrow... Made it through the holiday which was great though, and as long as I make it through the new years and the smoking of this ECSD, I shall die a happy man:rasta: LMAO..

That ECSD ur growing now looks picture perfect. Really nice size to the buds considering how early they are in flower... I'm really Looking forward to seeing how the organics works out for you...

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Couple pix of the ECSD at ~60days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
ohhh I bet those will smoke nice in a bowl. Very beautiful plants Mister Postman, You always have good looking stuff.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
mister P those R just(????????????????????????)cant even think of it lol

noreaga

p im speechless those sours look like a million bucks, how long u taking her 70 80? stay high and make sure u got another carbon filter handy lol

nor

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see you alive brother Post....your garden looks great man. She should be pretty funky smelling by now I assume, she'll really start reeking from this point on...She'll color up nicely too depending on yer night temps...I really hope she's worth the wait and up to your liking man...
Thanks by the way. I was unhappy with my last 2 runs of Sour and she just didn't smoke great, so I am really zoned in on this run of her...When a room gets too hot, or she's flushed too soon, she'll foxtail, and not really hold on to her flavor for more than a little while...when she's dialed, it's a whole new world...I recently hit up a buddy with 18 samples and he chose the ECSD as his fave....That nug was from my last truly dialed run, months ago, and shown in the flush example pics at the beginning of this thread...
Your nugs looks stellar!

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Thanks D-Rock, Bigscoot glad you guys approve my first run with the ECSD:) She's a real beaut IMO.. Noreaga I'm planning on going the recommended 77-80days with them.. Since I have 4, I thought about taking 1 down a day starting at 77. It really all depends on how they flush out over the next couple weeks..

MeltingPOT these plants stink like no other bro. Realy strong & pungent aroma.. First run in a long time I broke out the vaportronic... While this run wasn't 100% dialed, I hope it was good enough to get us some decent sour diesel buds. They're certainly smelling the part of some good sour diesel right now.. Hopefully some of that will carry over to the finished product. I look forward to getting her dialed in at her best. I'm sure next run will be better then this one...

I

idoreallytry

get to feeling better MP,,,,the garden isn't suffering it looks great,,,,,peace

MP is the man 18 strains not just a month ago about 14 different jars,,,no more smoked them bitches down,,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a feeling she's going to smoke just fine for you MPost...you and your green thumbs.

Here's a few shots from this morning.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Looking good so far MP. She looks to be packing on a thick coating of trichs already.

TBug I'm worried about ya bro.. Where ya been???

Good news on my end.. I should be adding some new varieties to the garden for my next run:rasta: I went 6 for 6 on the sfv/chemdog, and 5 for 5 on the c99/chemdog... All I gotta do now is wait for them to break ground..

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High all! Sorry for worring ya post! out of town for the holidays..lol. Came back to STRETCH city..lol..as expected. Give me a few to get these tree trunks under control, and ill get ya some updates...k?

Post your plants and pic are just awsome. Lovin them ecsd pics..they look like they worth 80 daz..ehh?
melt, u2 bro. lookin mighty fine

Im liking the way the ecsd is growing...stretchy and all..lol. its soo stretchy that i am able to weave it like a basket instead of just my usual "tuck"..lol. If mine turn out half as good as post's ill be VERY satisfied..
They really liking the aero system and nute reg....big plus!
peace and pics in a few.., bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
HEY TBug!! Good to have you back bro..

I figured you went MIA for the holidays then again in the back of my mind I knew you just harvested, dried a nice bushel of buds, and those times can be some of the stinkiest LOL. Good to know your safe & sound, and busy in the garden once again.

As for my ECSD, they bulked up a hell of a lot towards the end of the cycle. Well worth taking them the full 78-80days imo. All along I was kinda iffy on how they'd finish up and yield, but it's not looking all that shabby in there right now:rasta:

More good news on my end... I went 100% germinating the 6 SFV ogkush x chemdog seeds, and the 5 C99 x chemdog seeds.. All are above ground, and looking good so far... Got my fingers crossed for a few nice females of each..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see ya T! Happy New Year!

MPost! HappyNewYear broskie! You gotta be getting pumped over there...I can't wait to see em finish up man. I like your choices on bean cracking! ;) Good luck finding some lovely ladies! I think that C99 cross may just be some Godweed...

Here is some East Coast Sour Diesel on day 48. She is loving the FloraNova, I forgot how great this stuff is.
picture.php

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
hey MP u said the ecsd likes N 4 the first 30 days of flower