What's new

Fresno Shuts All Cannabis Dispensaries

zenoonez

Veteran
Perhaps yet, while you express all good points, we must live in reality, not promises of a better tomorrow.
I too wish all you've expressed yet, we are not living in that world today and sitting on our hands, dreaming of some fictitious future won't resolve the problems of today.

Tomorrow is just around the corner friend. We should never accept unjust laws but speak out against them every chance we get. I am not a resident of Fresno but if I were I would be taking the fight to them.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
'you can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink"......this is typical of an area that is still behind the mainstream...as medmaker said...doubt any could afford the $ it takes to live in Frisco who reside in Fresno ..........oh well....the market remains strong cause of.....
stay home Lee Brand and keep workin' your glory hole......

ganj on..............

whodair

Veteran
'you can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink"......this is typical of an area that is still behind the mainstream...as medmaker said...doubt any could afford the $ it takes to live in Frisco who reside in Fresno ..........oh well....the market remains strong cause of.....
stay home Lee Brand and keep workin' your glory hole......

ganj on..............

so hes behind the glory hole?? figures!!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I am PROUD of Fresno just like most of you odds are of your hometown. We, just like other cities however have an infection of corrupt politicians and city "works" that is sometimes hard to combat.

I saw that report on us being the dumbest city as well and I hope that is a reflection on our political and economic systems in place versus us "common folk".

Us locals will be 100% on these politicians not only for their stance on medical marijuana but also the many other issues that odds are all cities are dealing with around the state.

I think the powers that be really don't like us regular folk trying to form or make an opinion over our own lives BUT the funny thing is, they work for us and there is more of us then there are of them.

What was that saying (not the best thing to quote BUT)

Two thousand years ago, a Roman Senator suggested that all slaves wear white armbands to better identify them.
"No," said a wiser Senator.
"If they see how many of them there are, they may revolt."

I heard on a news show that Fresno is rated the least intelligent city in USA. I lived there (Clovis) for a year and wouldnt agree with that because ive been to worse places. Im not braggn on Fresno it has alot of room for improvement. One thing its got going for it is, its close to Yosemite.

GodzMedZZZ

OUCH! The battle marches on...:dueling:Seems like ever since that "memo" came out its gotten worse out there... Not sure I like where this is goin... :fsu:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
We will be taking our city back, will you?

Start the med rights fight in your city before you have no voice!

Latest posts

Latest posts