What's new

FREEwoman's First Time

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
congrats on your new set up!

I've got a 400w set up with living soil and blumats as well! Nothing like the space you have though.

If I were running that set up I'd get more 3 mm drip line so each pot has a bit more mobility.

Also 400w for that space is pretty tender. Going by dhf's rule of 50w per sqft, 4x8=32, 32x50=1600 watts. Low light will still grow your plants, but your buds won't get as swollen or pack on as much weight and that will effect your bottom line.

Other than that, the room looks great and the plants look happy.

hope you don't mind if I stick around for the show :lurk:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
good stuff....nice strain selection.....if you need any info just ask away.....

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
:lurk:

lapies work was so proper it convinced me to switch to amendments

so glad for the show in his absence

your more than a free woman, your down right proper keeping by your man. i know it has to be tough but there is a whole lot of love for him for good reason

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that sexism crap really doesn't float here at ICm. It's about the GROWERS...one and all.

I personally wish more of the female growers identified themselves as female growers so I could start round up a list of potentials....

Just saying... ;)

dank.Frank

FREEwoman

WEEK 4:

Things are really starting to change in my room, and that gets me very excited :biggrin:

My girls look happy as far as I can tell. I will begin staking in probably about a week.

(Now I can see why Lap spent so much $ on a decent camera, heh)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good from my seat !! :watchplant:
Here is a trick to get rid of the HPS glow. Go into menu or settings and look for white balance. Change it fro auto to daylight :yes: Should get rid of alot of the yellow. Or catch it right before the lights come on.

:lurk:

FREEwoman

couple corrections for you from the perfectionist in me. I am pretty sure you are not running a 4000 watt light. and those containers look more like pots than bags. Sorry couldn't help my self.

4,000 Watts, oops! lol That is some serious wattage. I know I won't live that one down. And yes, they are not bags, which I was going to use originally (the word was in my mind as I wrote). Thank you for pointing out my mistakes because that is why I'm here. Luckily they were only newb mistakes this time - easily fixable :)

FREEwoman

Ya... my 4x8 tent grow hasn't had this many responses and its stuffed with foot long colas. Lol
It looks like you have plenty of room there. I have two rows of six plants in three gallon pots, but there's no room left.

I'm working to get there brotha!! Foot long :biggrin: I know I have a good amount of space, but since this is my virgin run, I decided to keep it as idiot-proof as possible. If everything works out to my satisfaction, I will expand from there.

Latest posts

Latest posts