What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freeman-on-the-land - Lawful not Legal

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
in my honest opinion,,,,,,,,, women are the both the key to all this, and the biggest enemy of the ptb....

im 100% sure women should not be running around in high heels with any make up on....if they want to wear a skirt thats fine, and in my opinion its fine for men to,, only the scots can fight their way out of that one...

celebrity magazines !? wtf.......its a unique kind of human obsessiveness that simply can not exist in a real and stable relationship,,,, it is a fictional bond intentionally created by a specially selected nobody beatnick with a face, willing to read a script for their entire lives,,,and the team of rithing devils behind the curtain maintaining your willing bond to this essentially emotionaless entity (parasite) that ironically is feeding because of your emotions...

and what the hell do people think their child is going to grow up into if they dress it in pink for the first 10 years of its life!!!

that colour has a proven effect on thought processes.. thats why the ptb promote pink for girls, not because they like the colour more than boys, its because it causes apathy and generally encourages weak feeble thought....

what would happen if 2000++++ only women marched to their capital and kicked off ??

if the government beat them all !!!!! they cant attack a women only gathering!

the selection process towards females, in nearly all species on earth, but relevantly in humans is obviously a nurturing role.....or at least selection was going that way, now its best tits/face/arse/legs, maybe brains for the rich,,,,and the rest of us will get drowned out by the scumbags that take check after check off the govt. and have 7 kids, ruin their lives..... their kids.....and ours..

i wish the law was.... NO MALE POLITICIANS....BANKERS....LAND OWNERS....AND VOTERS.......and tons of other shit that blokes should never be allowed to control....male selection has been, if anything, towards back stabbing and greed for the most power because they always got men the most kids...

rant..... we need more luddites!

FreeMan

Hey all :wave:

Sam - I share a similar view to some extent, practicality isn't really on our side here and with commitments such as children, this route could be tricky. The pros and cons of this path are variable depending on the individual and their perception for sure. I have met quite a broad range of living flesh & blood men and women and they all have very different perceptions of what we are dealing with. Some still see the 'authorities' as a body which yields power over them which they have to please with the correct paper work, some are at the complete other end of the spectrum and see the 'authorities' as nothing more than glorified security workers/guards employed by corporations. I've not really graded my own view on this scale... but my circumstances allow me to be free to the extent that I don't have to worry about where I am too much. If I had kids or something like that it would be a whole different set of cards I think.

There are people de-registering their vehicles to increase the amount of communication they have with LEO. A lot find this VERY empowering, there's no better action for breaking fear than tackling the problem straight on.

The beauty of all of this discussion is you can take away what you can use and leave what you can't. Some may may want to take this all the way, whilst others may use the basics to prevent being stitched up... I think there is room for each of those and all in between.

A quick note on the UK courts as you mentioned they seem to follow the law. I wish this was the case but they are also unfortunately fraudulent and dishonest de facto corporations. None of that is opinion except maybe 'unfortunately'! It seems like the only court here that operates 'de jure' is the Hight Court. All cases start in the lower courts which exposes in my opinion, how fraudulent these corporations are acting. It's sinister really as they are obtaining tacit agreement of imprisonment simply by the 'defendant' having no idea about the jurisdiction he/she is in and how the proceedings/their response dictates the outcome. From observing court cases and discussing with other sovereigns on their cases, my present thinking is that we are not going to get much joy in the lower courts. Whether this be because they really aren't experienced enough to deal with it, or they are trying to keep their business going (by taking a cut with the claimant)... who knows? What I do know is that although admiralty jurisdiction has been in play from the start (whether knowingly by either party), it has only been truly recognised by the judicial system when it was placed in the High Court for judicial review. It seems at this point a good paper trial behind you is of advantage and 'all administrative remedies must be exhausted' before the dispute should even reach a court. If you can show you have made every effort to solve the problem outside of court, a 'default judgement' in your favour may be achieved with a lot less hassle.

Our police or 'policy' officers are most certainly not adhering to their oaths and don't recognise sovereign status in the slightest. They continually act in the corporate interests of their organisation (probably without knowing it). I think the only way they will start to behave is if they are held commercially liable for any infringements against acquiesced fee schedules. The way some of them behave they could be liquidated within a week if commercial liens where placed and perfected AND then collected. Collecting is obviously a little tricky, but I have heard of people selling the perfected lien to a large corporation that chase the debt themselves. I remember seeing a video where one guy wrote to the 'darling' chancellor - head of HM Treasury, and had a student loan cleared by threatening to move his bond to the US IRS if his request was not fulfilled. Apparently they are quite aggressive when collecting and are extremely successful against even big corps. Sure enough, the request was granted... the next statement was £00000.00.

We seem to have had success over here with a wide range of approaches, but there seems to be no clear path that we can map for an easy ride. Low-level things like parking tickets are easy to deal with by simply returning 'refused for cause', it's simply an offer to contract that you can decline without dishonour... tax and police 'charges' seem to be a lot harder both physically and in an admiralty sense. Tax is chased much more aggressively and police interaction usually ends up with plenty of time in the cell to find yourself. Inconvenience is usually your adversary in these situations, whether bailiffs threatening to break the door down or LEO keeping you 24hrs in a cell. Countering this sort of advance is relatively simple if you make that type of situation convenient with a camera or some knowledge. Again, this is obviously variable depending on your attachments. I'm not confident we've got the admiralty/bankruptcy operations completely correct over here just yet, but many are probing and more and more individuals are becoming interested in their rights each day. It shouldn't be too long before we all get it 'dialled in' ;)

Whichever tools you decide to pull out of the bag - stay safe every one :tiphat:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
If you're looking for a short, yet detailed, account of what's transpired in the U.S. History and what steps you need to take to get clear of it.....

Check out this article...

I'd post the whole thing..... but it's a bitch to copy/paste.... two columns per page. It's also 20 pages or so.

Just keep in mind that you have a LOT of research to do.... before you even take one step in that direction.

Stay Safe! :tree:

The Bling

When one is able to expand the sense of self beyond the EGO self and to the universal self. the divine/god self if you will by accepting responsibility for all events one becomes free but falling within the jurisdiction and protection of UNIVERSAL LAW, the concept of freeman on the land is an transitional phase in the universal, spiritual (if the word suits you or cosmic/chaordic natural) Change (i chose this word in place of evolution as above so below see to evolve/devolve is to change) so what you end up with is spirit free(ing) spirit, or I AM (insert prepositional phrase here) I AM (I AM that/who/what I AM)
Or even the rastamans... (I and I) in a whole sense this is every consciousness's right to view all other consciousness as a reflection of the I self to see ones self and others in their Highest Light if you will to see genius in every person you see! ex you are pulled over by either: "The police" which due to the dogma carried by the language generates separation.... Or.....you are pulled over by the highest self who has merely stopped you to give good tidings both from the material perspective are a cop though from the divine perspective you allow the man the officer to be an officer of universal law as you your self are at the moment allowing him through your lack of prejudice to be a consciousness who (in the instance of this being a weed focused site) believes cannabis is legal!:artist:

I am an artist, the over mind I paint and sing and dance my waking life into form from the void during my dreams now

honor the sacred circle!:thank you: hope this reached some of you

BREATHE DEEP NOW AS IF IT WERE BOTH OUR FIRST AND LAST BREATH

FreeMan

Thanks Bling, beautiful man. I was wondering when someone was going to bring it to the table. Freeman/sovereignty/claiming rights... etc. potentially a shift in human conciousness? Realisation of the true self? My path really started with a succession of ego-deaths which shifted my perspective somewhat, and it seems that really only progressive people take this sort of thing onboard. Every time I meet with other freemen there seems to be more and more of them.

Going slightly off topic but I think it's valid and should be raised as it's something that I'm sure everyone on this path is thinking.

Where is all this heading? :chin:

I'll save the trolls a job by being the first to state nowhere. It's as much of a possibility that the corporations will just try and steamroll everyone as any other. I'm sure most will have accepted that already anyway. I'm guessing if this stuff means anything to you, you've had enough of that going on already and you're probably a little tired of it by now.

From my perspective I can already see the direction it's heading, but how far down that road we'll get I'm unsure. The only way to find out is start walking. More and more people are waking up everyday and the corporations/banks are doing a pretty good job of rotting he whole thing from the core outwards. I think it's one of the most exciting times to be alive.

Onwards and upwards :ying:

Freeman, quick question. I have been studying recently on the Uniform Commercial Code. You said this system runs on admarilty maritime, but others have said it is 90% UCC.

Does one have greater jurisdiction than the other? Can cops and judges go back and fourth between the two?

It seems like these bastards set up all these different "realities" so they can jump back and fourth through them while we sit with our thumbs in our asses wondering how the hell we just got fucked so hard.

I know when you enter a court there must be a flag somewhere that represents what jurisdiction it is under..... How can you tell with cops? I want to be able to pin them against something concrete, you know?

FreeMan

Found a VERY helpful website with LOTS of templates that should be clear up some confusion.

http://sovereign.netau.net/1_24_Document-Templates.html

Great link Tactical, there looks like there are some solid documents to use as a base there.

Freeman, quick question. I have been studying recently on the Uniform Commercial Code. You said this system runs on admarilty maritime, but others have said it is 90% UCC.

Does one have greater jurisdiction than the other? Can cops and judges go back and fourth between the two?

It seems like these bastards set up all these different "realities" so they can jump back and fourth through them while we sit with our thumbs in our asses wondering how the hell we just got fucked so hard.

I know when you enter a court there must be a flag somewhere that represents what jurisdiction it is under..... How can you tell with cops? I want to be able to pin them against something concrete, you know?

As far as I am aware UCC is (or is based on) admiralty jurisdiction and we are always bound by it in the public arena. Cops are always bound by UCC whether they are aware of it or not... they are merely agents of corporation who need your consent i.e. an enforceable contract (whether expressed or implied) to act upon you. It's tough with the cops as they assume they have authority, a clear sign that things have gone way too far. One way to deter them is record everything, address them by their id number, and makes clear that all of there actions are being performed under full commercial liability under penalty of perjury. Another is to remind them of their oath of office which states they must protect the public. If an officer is not doing this and acting in the interest of the corporations, they have failed their oath and are now impersonating a police office.

Great link Tactical, there looks like there are some solid documents to use as a base there.

As far as I am aware UCC is (or is based on) admiralty jurisdiction and we are always bound by it in the public arena. Cops are always bound by UCC whether they are aware of it or not... they are merely agents of corporation who need your consent i.e. an enforceable contract (whether expressed or implied) to act upon you. It's tough with the cops as they assume they have authority, a clear sign that things have gone way too far. One way to deter them is record everything, address them by their id number, and makes clear that all of there actions are being performed under full commercial liability under penalty of perjury. Another is to remind them of their oath of office which states they must protect the public. If an officer is not doing this and acting in the interest of the corporations, they have failed their oath and are now impersonating a police office.

Thanks, I always do record them. I think it helps a lot too against the really corrupt ones that beat people. We had that situation happen before and I told the cop to call his supervisor while i recorded, he did and we resolved it from there. My girlfriend actually managed to get the original ticket from them, they were so mad it was really funny. She wrote a4v on it, sent it in. have yet to get a response, duno what that means... This was almost a year ago.

FreeMan

a4v must mean accepted for value
Yes... since we're in bankruptcy this is the only real way to set-off and finalise the claim.

She wrote a4v on it, sent it in. have yet to get a response, duno what that means... This was almost a year ago.
If they never returned the bill they are now holder in due course and have honoured the payment. I don't think you'll be hearing from them about that particular event.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Thanks so much for making this thread, FreeMan, and all contributors. It's certainly woken me up. I'd heard little bits and pieces before but after getting a few pages into this thread last night, I branched off and started googling for more localised knowledge to see how these ideas are being implemented in Australia. I'm happy to say that there are free men here and I hope to be too.

For any Aussies reading, here's what I thought is a great introduction, with some real examples given by the speaker. The Strawman Illusion - The Matrix Revealed. (It's on Google Video but it's just audio, and goes for 1.5 hours, just so you know)

Good luck, maximum respect, and thanks again.

FreeMan

Thanks so much for making this thread, FreeMan, and all contributors. It's certainly woken me up. I'd heard little bits and pieces before but after getting a few pages into this thread last night, I branched off and started googling for more localised knowledge to see how these ideas are being implemented in Australia. I'm happy to say that there are free men here and I hope to be too.

For any Aussies reading, here's what I thought is a great introduction, with some real examples given by the speaker. The Strawman Illusion - The Matrix Revealed. (It's on Google Video but it's just audio, and goes for 1.5 hours, just so you know)

Good luck, maximum respect, and thanks again.
Great to have you here Scrub, sending you all positivity possible for your journey.

Here's a link for all the sovereigns down under:
Truth Movement Australia

Peace all :gday:

Scrubs, do a search on youtube for the names Mark McMurtrie and Thomas Anderson for Aussie related info and Robert Menard (yes the Canadian comedian) for Canadian related info that will teach you a lot about the true Law as opposed to the fictional system we were brought up (brainwashed) to believe in.

I want to get hold of some Law School Application Tests (LSAT's) for brain training in legalese.
If anybody knows where I can download some please post here.

I come from a land downunder, :gday:
where Freemen will blow the fraud asunder,
can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder,
they better run, they better take cover!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Thanks for the warm welcome and links my brothers. The last handful of days has been a crazy ride for me and I haven't even started the journey yet. Frosty: Mark and Thomas are amazing. Really inspirational blokes and well worth a squizz if any over-the-pond'ers want to see what we have going on here in the "Land of Oz". Peace.

FreeMan

Welcome to the rabbit-hole my friend... I think one of the things which interests me the most about the whole 'movement' if I can use that loosely, is that it is not just a single country or continent where these ideas and perceptions are being explored. We already have US/EU/AUS members amongst us exploring these avenues, imagine the impact that even a small success with these ideas would have on the world. The smoke is clearing brothers and sisters.

Peace & Love to all

Latest posts

Latest posts