What's new

Freeganja and Nirvana's PPP

Organic Monk

Hey Ganja plants look good. It might be a little late to do anything now. Using nitrogen, in high doses, at this point could make the buds fluffy. When i used Miracle Gro I added some perlite and lime to it. It does look like a pH fluctation problem. Looks like they did not stretch too much. I loved my grape krush's. It is one of my all time favorites. When you gonna start them? Beautiful frost covered Foxtailed purple hued buds.I would break up a bud and have crystals all over the table. Burnt 2 1/2 oz's in 2 weeks.

Organic Monk

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
We are going to start Muscadine Mash, a F2 variation of grape krush. We will start them in a week or so, along with Tom Hills X18 and Haze. I may have someone add 1/4 tsp of nitrogen guano, should be enough to keep them from dying? I wanted to chop the PPP at 9 weeks. If I chop too early, the end product is too weak for my taste. Wow...the grape krush sounds really special. I cant smoke 2 zones is 2 weeks..Hippie would have my ass lol! When I run out of weed, I am hard to deal with , and I get the worst nightmares. We added perlite to our Miracle Gro, but no lime. I find using my yard soil with perlite has helped in Ph fluctuations for the most part. I might just switch to using that, amended with some earthworm castings and bat guano.

Organic Monk

Freeganja I have allways been a nothing ventured, nothing gained type of person. I would try because you will learn from trying. Plus it wont kill them. I gotta confess i am pretty high right now. I have tried to type something 3 times now and forgot what i was typing and had to delete it. I'll post back when im not so high.
Organic Monk

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
LOL I wish I was high as you. I only have maybe .2 grams right now, and Im saving it for New Years Eve so I can get high at least once.

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Well Im back home, and I have updates.

First the bigger PPP
picture.php

The little PPP
picture.php

and the Lifesaver/ Blue Mystic
picture.php

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
They all look like they have some sort of deficiency. The big PPP looks like it needs a few more weeks. Its on week 7 now. The little one is on week 6.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty colors tho free,vacations and gardens dont mix well,lost a great mom once,only gone for 48 hrs and everything went to hell,bulb blew,power went out,got to over 110 in the house.they look like nice buds anyway

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
That first top looks very long.... I like.
Got 2 packs of these myself.... Think they gonna go outside

daves4usc

hey free.... the smell in your well water is sulfur. i am not an expert or anything but I believe excess amounts of sulfur would be bad. Again not an expert grower but an expert well water drinker. Looks like your gonna get some good smoke. i got a couple packs of the PPP's and got one started just for shits and giggles. Lookin forward to a smoke rreport.

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I use the basement wash tub tap. It usually doesnt smell like sulfur like the ground floor water fixtures. Maybe Ill take some snow from the yard and melt it to water them.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey free,can you guys get an aquarium aerator?

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
ODOR IN WATER​

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]ACID [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]IRON [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]ODOR [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]HARDNESS[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Rotten-Egg Odor

The most common odor in well water is this area is described as a "rotten-egg" odor. This offensive odor comes from hydrogen sulfide gas - sulphur. Treatments available for this problem include: Chlorine Injection or Aeration. Water Doctor prefers to use aeration as it is environmentally friendly and has no chemical byproducts. Aeration is 100% effective and has the advantage of eliminating homeowner maintenance. Please contact a sales representative to learn about our Iron Guard System using aeration. Be sure to look for the new aeration technology which prevents flow restrictions.

this leads me to believe you may be able to add bleach to your water and then bubble the chlorine out and it will bind the sulpher and remove it from the water,it could be that just aerating it for 48 hrs could solve your problems with ph and lockout
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
We have an aquarium air pump. I saw the price for the aerator and it looks reasonable. So yes we could. Also kelp meal and dolomite lime for the next grow. One of the Tom Hills Haze sprouted today :yay:

Organic Monk

Freeganga
The bigger plant really looks like a pretty good yielder. Did you give them nitrogen? If you did it doesnt look like it hurt them. Did you notice any improvement?
I think you are fortunate to have Tom Hills gear. I wish his gear had been available when I had a safe addy. I would get everything he had. Everything he has looks to perform great for everyone who grows it. You never see any negative reports and his gear looks to cross well. It looks to be great breeding stock.
I smoke alot of weed when it is really great. I wonder how many other folks are the same way? The better the weed the more you smoke the crappier the weed the less you smoke. If its special I cant stay out of it.
Anyhow the plants look good all things considered. Great purchase on the supplements. It should help on the haze grow and good news on the sprouts.

Organic Monk

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Funny you mention the fact that you smoke more when the weed is great. My friend is the exact same way. Im the opposite, at least I would like to think so lol. When the weed is great, it makes more sense to smoke less because a smaller amount gets you higher, but then you always want to be really high off it. So you smoke more.
Tom Hill's gear seems exceptional. He is also a very honest breeder. The Deep Chunk we got going looks good. It wont yield much, but it looks good. I think his best yielder will be the X18, which we also have sprouts of.
I think our main problem is ph stability. Hopefully the dolomite lime will fix that.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that the IC brain trust can help solve all your problems free,and for cheap too!! the more info and pics you can provide us,the more everyone can help.maybe you and hippie could take pics of your setup and all the products you have,hippie put up a list of nutes and a few additions should round you guys out

S

staff11

I think you guys need a more complete bloom nutrient,the guano and thrive alive are fine supplements,but not a complete regime.I dont know enough about the soil you are using to comment more fully,but something is out of balance.There are much more knowledgeable folks around,maybe Peat could help,or canna or Retardo if they are on line,they have helped me out a bunch

Actually you can grow with just guano, depends on the soil mix though. You need dolomite lime and EWC amended with the mix usually. Here are some nice plants grown with just guano.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=152752

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I think that the IC brain trust can help solve all your problems free,and for cheap too!! the more info and pics you can provide us,the more everyone can help.maybe you and hippie could take pics of your setup and all the products you have,hippie put up a list of nutes and a few additions should round you guys out

We can post up more pictures this upcoming weekend. We'll give you a better idea of our set up and more info.

Latest posts

Latest posts