What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
HEY U??...some scary resin covered up those chunky funky nuggs-!!!
excellent for first chop shot brotha, so now i wait the rest soon..im almost all time here ehhh!!!
k+...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'giving' back ..does't include money in my world....there's more important things, like food and cloths

but i can understand that if you don't have any in this society ...you are doomed....quite sad if you ask me.....nhow keep up these thoughts....sharing is caring as we say in our community

Khaleel

Veteran
lookin great man, absolutely killer turnout :yes: i'm not much into the whole giving thing, except for when the mood strikes me. then i give without the left hand knowing what the right is doing. but only when i feel it. if a bum approaches me on the street and i'm in the mood to give him something, i do. if i'm not, i don't. and i don't let myself feel good or bad about either. otherwise even when you are giving something to someone the primary motivator can be self-directed, which kind of fucks with the whole initial reason to give something to someone else... idk the stuff is tricky to think about, which is why i don't. lmao where is that guitar, it's time for a song about harvesting :D

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
haha. harvest song yeah!

anonymous skulls

a little tune to set the mood. ive been obsessed with mmw for ages now.

ok. so. ive neglected this thread alot for the past few weeks, with travels and trimming and more trips. and some laziness frosting on top. so ill attempt to bring you folks back up to speed on freedom 35!

i took everything down whenever i said i would. its been awhile now few weeks. harvest was decent. not quite as much as i had hoped, but im still getting close to my goal. i think ill need a different mom to achieve it though. total was about two and a half lbs.

cheese - 34.5 oz 23 plants

blue widow - 5.5 oz 5 plants

critical + - 2 oz 1 plant

about 1176 grams total roughly. comes out to about .65 gpw or 26 gpsqft. (45.125 sqft tent)

so thats the skinny. lol. im happy though. my end goal for the big tent is 3 lbs which i think is quite possible.

ok so time for some pics. i didnt take as many as i had planned... but heres what i did grab. the shitty ones are from my phone sry ab the quality

cheese - 1 plant
picture.php

cheese close up
picture.php

blue widow 1 plant
picture.php

blue widow close up
picture.php

ok so. thats really it for the chop shots... i know i know. not enough. funny thing though, all the cheese looked all big and crazy like that one, and averaged out to just under 1.5 oz. per plant. if i were to guess at that wet pic of it i would say 2 easy. oh well. same with the blue widow, they averaged out to just over 1.25 oz each i believe.

speaking of the blue widow - heres a quick photo update on the small tent
its around 4 weeks in, not keeping good track anymore. im slack. havent fed them anything as of yet, about to start in with some ej teas for a couple weeks then thats all she wrote!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sry ab the hps and the blur in that second image, i couldnt keep my hands still enough with my telephoto even at 1/100 shutter.
anyway, i had to stake them all up cause they were floppin like mad. not enough DE in that mix will have to remember that. anyway, ill put up some dried shots of the buds here in a day or two and some pics of my veg tent. thats kind of embarassing anyway, the veg, my clones and seedlings havent really done much cause i didnt have a light close to them for about ten days. ugh. slack slack. have a great day guys!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
shit!!!!...crazy amount of nuggs for one plant buddy (i talk about cheese), i can feel the sweet here..absolutely droooooooool!!!!!
i think the result was super acceptable...onestly???...badass harvest :headbange
i just dream to get near this one ...put up more pix please, is a pleasure!!!!!
my buddy (you) gotta be happy!!!!...me too!!!
k+

K

Krshna

Good job man, that's a lot of trimming for one man! Im being lazy, I keep putting off harvesting haha I guess I'll harvest one today... i fuckin hate harvesting! Did you do the propane torch to a fresh bud test? That's really the only way to test new product.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freedom 35 FTW! Lookin dank harvest shots there and good quantity too I am jealous a little bit since I cant go big right now at my current place :( Good job though man enjoy to proceeds and smoke!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
KW - thanks for the kind words man. i guess it is kinda badass. like i said i am happy but i am pretty driven. an artist has no greater critic than themselves and all that. the smell from the cheese is a super sweet funk. ill elaborate more when i do the smoke tests in a couple days.

Krshna - you know how we do it man, i holed up in bubbles shed with a fresh gal and this badass right here
picture.php

and let me tell you... mars musta pulled these things straight up out of the ground cause its the best stuff ive grown since grade nines wit mines. lol.

Bueno time - thanks for stopping by bro. i know exactly how it feels to lust for space. im hot for a basement now that i have two bedrooms.... back when i started in my cab i dreamed of having a closet... yknow how it is. have been doing my best to enjoy the proceeds and choking the smoke!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh quite a nice pull...congratz mate....almost can't wait untill i can harvest ...after a year of non-growing :)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok been awhile since ive updated this thread. the blue widow tent is around 6 weeks, its looking pretty nice. fed tonight ej no bubbling just about 2 hrs heavy bloom/cat/metaK. clones are dragging ass and still havent been transplanted into the big tent. any day now though. recycling alot of soil for the next mix, prob 70%. also will have ewc, ffof, kelp, peace of mind f/f, blood, bone, azomite, lime, DE, maybe one or two other things. myco madness. ? wont cook but for a few days. well see how that goes. has been fine in the past.

i added a 6" clip fan on the canopy and upgraded the hood to an air cooled super sun 2 a friend donated. (thanks!) should have done awhile ago just lazy getting gear. temps around 78-80 under light

ok on with the pics

everything is blue widow at about 6 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
SWEET N*U*G*G*E*T*S* ARENA you got there mate :yummy:

i wait this up from long..long time...:trampoline:
keep it up brotha
big+ to my friend ;)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey brother, i dont know why it took me so long to update. ill be filling the big tent up again soon, im embarrassed its taken me so long to do it... i took a look at your thread last night, ill be back through to comment on your delicious looking chop shots later today. also will be posting some dry pics and smoke reports from my last harvest!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok so first smoke report. ill be doing these apart from one another so i can evaluate each strain properly.
first up is cheese from dinafem
ive mentioned before this plant was from a single free seed.
im very happy with it.

picture.php

ok so i looked around for the smoke report forum thinking it was a sticky somewhere, couldnt find it after about 4 whole minutes so i give up lol.

smell -
to hold a bud without rustling it at all and smell its not overwhelming. most of the bud i cure comes out like this to some degree. has a faint smell of chronic and a faint smell of dry herb. the slightest agitation or breaking or rustling releases an overwhelming room stomping stench though. you cant open a jar without the smell taking over everything.
the smell of this cheese pheno is hard to describe. breaking it up is a mostly sweet/slightly citrus smell, with skunk funk and cheese undertones. right up on freshly broken up herb you get more of the citrus smell, and if your standing a few feet away in the same room the smell is more funk/dank.

taste - unfortunately im too lazy to clean my bowl for this first smoke report. i didnt even think about it until now and since im ready to smoke im not going to. perhaps ill clean it for the other two varieties and update this report.
anyway
taste - the first draw brings a very smooth and mild cheese flavor, folks always remark about how smooth it is. aftertaste isnt very strong, not unpleasant at all just mild weed taste i guess. second draw was much harder and i could notice some fruit sweet in there not as much cheese taste if any. next 3 draws still tasting great but much harder for me to get past the smoke taste to discern flavors. will take a couple minute break now and do the high. 5 normal hits taken from a glass bowl not really held in for very long.

high - high materializes over the course of 5 - 10 mins. its normal for me to get a tad eeked out now from any smoke and this is no exception. its not too bad really my body has just changed since im getting older and i get a bit paranoid from just about any smoke. high seems to be mostly in my head although it does have some body more so depending on the time of day for me i think. after about 10 - 15 mins im pretty lifted and i have to mention, i really dont develop much of a tolerance for this plant. ive been growing it for many months now (8 ish?) and still get ripped and never finish a bowl by myself. nice.
stretching feels great and i notice the pain in my back is more tolerable. i had noted that my posture has been having much greater effect on it lately starting with trimming this round and not fully recovering yet. i have herniated discs in my L4 and L5 vertebrae, after 7 years i dont notice as much as i did initially but sometimes it really flares up and cannabis almost always makes my soreness and or pain more manageable, as well as doing wonders for my moods and overall happiness. this makes the appearance of mild paranoia more acceptable to me, i still get alot of relief from cannabis and will deal with being umm a spas? (glad its back in mw3) so anyway, as you can all see im pretty stoned and rambling as well. wishing you all a great day. back later for blue widow smoke report. would someone tell me where that forum i want is?

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Most Excellent report dude !

Most Excellent report dude !

Hey man, I started reading, and of course get'n high...
and I have too admit, as I read along, my progression to stoned
was very simular too what you were expressing, trippie man, :smoker:
My back feels so good, I'm gonna go walk the dog, peace bro :ying:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ahhhh a truly competitive report, about the time we wait I know why ... you missed yourself in your jars cause are full of juice fruit..ehhh
Today I was turning in my seed bank favorite to find a genetics to grow in the next run, i have chemd. ibl to grow but I had thought also a couple of cheese ... seeing your results with this strain there is no doubt that is exceptional quality, yield and quality this is what i need...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah man i know you like fem seeds kw thats all dinafem does this was a fem. i would say out of a five pack you would for sure find one at least as good as mine.
i dont think ive added in here yet but i sent in payment for a pack of DGS LUI13 and a pack of People Under the Stairs OG Chem x Casey Jones which i am right giddy about. lol and your right about me taking my time doing stuff ive been diggin in my jars... although ive also been in a bit of a slump in the process of shaking it off now.

Sprout - what strains do you find help most with your back pain and what type is it if you dont mind? thanks for following along like always...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
damn i was almost done with the smoke report for the blue widow and i hit back somehow? i fucking hate off center trackpads on laptops, i just cant get used to mine. the edge of my thumb always hits it and fucks stuff up. ok i guess here goes the trimmed down version

picture.php

blue widow from dinafem, from single free seed!
taken at whatever i said i took it at, 9 weeks forget the days

smell - like a homeless person pissed themselves in an underground cavern of fruit forest.
was more elaborate before but thats pretty much it in that order. cool dank piss pine fruit

taste - i had a long elaborate rant for this too with the draw by draw action. basically goes from pine forest/christmas aftertaste to pine fruit/ fresh aftertaste some fruit in the background.

high - had just gotten to this point and am pretty stoned after typing all this again. about 5 mins maybe? who knows, this weed gets me really up, and apparently kinda ocd right now i dont really want to be typing anymore, want to be upstairs poking around and cleaning. soaring high, but manageable, not too paranoid now its evening time and im calmer than before. feel really good in general, elevated mood for sure. ok ttfn fools!

edit... also wanted to add this pheno is sensitive to light, will pop a nanner early enough to seed if light isnt in check. not bad enough for me to cut it from the herd.... yet..
double edit... also wanted to add makes me unable to judge time properly because theres no way it took me 5 mins to type just that

K

Krshna

haha good shit man, i can tell from your fucked up posts that youre enjoying your harvest! Im the same when I get high now, I get a lil spazzy and paranoid sometimes lol. Especially this satori x c99, its got me in another world.....that took like 15 minutes to write....see. i cant even remember any good tpb quotes to insert

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah dude, enjoying is hardly the word but it will do in place of whatever else could come close to the combination of magic that growing/consuming cannabis does for me every day.
i had a long talk about happiness and friendship with my girlfriend this morning. it got me thinking to say the least. i seem to have some radical views on friendship, and happiness too i suppose. having been absorbed in drug culture for the past decade really put an opinionated point of view in my head about friendship. i put so much into so many friendships only to have my "friends" turn on me at some point in time. and i mean nearly all of them. lets say about 9 out of 12 or something like that. the remaining friends arent people im around every day or even close, and they also dont do drugs. not real drugs anyway. so, im not trying to get into it here but i would like to know if anyone cares to share their personal thoughts on happiness and/or the pursuit thereof, and how or if friends/friendship relates to it if at all.
anyway, sidetracked, what i was going to say is that the biggest gift cannabis has given to me and the reason i took the plunge from cabinet to bedroom (s!) is freedom from wage based slavery. i realized long ago that how can we hope to achieve happiness or even get close enough to smell it if we have to spend the majority of our lives "working" just to survive, eat, have a place to sleep and raise a family. where is the time for self evolution? how can one hope to develop as a human in the middle of all that bs? so i thought, fuck it. id rather risk it all for the chance to have a fair shot at living a life worth living (one in which i am mostly free) than to just waste away trying to survive. hence, freedom 35. yeah, its from the tpb but for me it really means freedom. true freedom. a gift so precious it could only come from the creator, via the sacred herb.

thats about the high and low of it there.. for me anyway. how do you guys feel about that?

ill be back in a bit to do the smoke report for the critical +, havent even smoked yet today, just drank a half a pot of coffee lol. got them wheels crankin some!

been rocking out some destorm today, if you dont know of him check it out on youtube. my newest favorite youtube thing, promise it wont waste your time, esp if you like hip hop.
hiphopanonymous! also i was for sure high last night... ttfn? a winnie the pooh reference? zomg im all like, wtf mate?

also, last thing for now, i might have mentioned before the book "the space between dreams" if not then i should have. i read this book for the first time several years ago, and it came to me at the right time and really help crystallize alot of my thoughts about humanity. i cant stress enough how influential this one book was for me, in the top three best fiction books ive ever read easy, out of ALOT of books. alot alot. its available for FREE at archive.org
( http://www.archive.org/details/The_Space_Between_Dreams )
an amazing tale of the distant future of our planet and people, following the life of a warrior monk that unwittingly became the leader of a psychedelic revolution and his mindbending thoughts and travels in and out of consciousness, and his hot redheaded ass kicking sword wielding neighbor with lesbian tendencies. need i say more....

Latest posts

Latest posts