What's new

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Also, the idiots at the rental place gave me a brand new camaro for and extra thirty. fools. Purple Urkel? Free. Red sportscar? 80$. Rocky mountains? Double free. Livin like its dec2012? priceless!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so i got back, and my upstairs ac was frozen over, 1800w tent was 90.7 degrees F and 600w was about 88 i think or something fucked up. ughhh. i think it had just frozen over last night cause the babysitter came by sat. and it was fine and the temp i found it at tonight was the highest recorded on the meter. i think itll recover. prob lose some weight for sure. had to open the attic and blow the warm air up there and open some blacked out windows some to let the cold air in. hopefully ill get up and close everything up at lights off in a few hours and it will have cooled back down. hopefully the ice melts on my ac and it works properly again.... i have to leave again tomorrow! or maybe not.... this happened last year and after the ac thawed it was fine. until now anyway.....
UGH

oh well.
co was fucking RAD.
love you guys. thanks for a great time!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ac back on point, thankfully. updates whenever i have time. all in all i think the plants will be ok, just the one night of 90 degrees shoudnt be a big deal. good to be back though!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
big tent 21 days into flower
lights on
picture.php

picture.php

**clap clap**

lights off
picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah yeah shitty pics my camera is fucked or something, i dunno. im sticking with that for real this time im pissed. macro wouldnt even focus, motor sounds fucked.... grrr. fuck everything else in my life also, just for good measure. but i am getting more spiritual, so minus that. thats cool.
anyway/
little tent 56 days. lui is much smaller than it should be... have i said this before? found nanners on the chem mat 1, undoubtedly from the heat spike caused by my ac freezing over. anyway. its rank as fuck.

picture.php

chem MAT (1) (back row, thats 1 right?)
picture.php

chem MAT (2) (back middle)
picture.php

LUI-13
picture.php

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Look'n great my friend, funny you should mention problems
with your camera... I had gotta to the point where I just could
not take a descent picture too save my ass, [over think'n it ?]
Finally I just set the stupid thing back to "auto" and wallah !

Anyway the drive motors in the Tamrons lenses have a full 10 year
warranty "parts and labor", so they should fix it for free for ya !
Peace. :ying:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks sprout, i figured it did, got the box somewhere. ughhh. after closer inspection its just the lens off and the mirror dirty. ill send the glass in and go back to shorty. hope alls well out there bro.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
didnt take me too long to figure out i have to max that canopy out, otherwise i feel wasteful. waste not want not!
thanks for the kind words guys.
as far as watering goes, its kindof a bitch cause i still handwater everything. i went automated with blumats and will soon be going to drip lines on a pump but i wanted to get back in touch with my soil and it also encourages me to do more teas. i have a long wand (3 ft?) and i just lean in there!
so i took some chop shots of the chem mat. they came down thurs night at 59 days or so. the were ready, but when i scoped them they looked like they should have went another week. my time frame would not allow this unfortunately. they are both rank as fuck, burned my eyes and actually irritated my skin before i got gloved up. both are uncommon for me. anyway, here we are, lights on shitty pics again. my bad....

Chem x MAT (1) this is the most chem looking to me, kidna fluffy buds, not too bad tho. again, really sorry ab the image quality....
picture.php

Chem x MAT (2) this one has rock had buds and a super crazy funk similar to the other but pretty different too. seems like the keeper based on everything up to this point. i really am ashamed of how terrible these pics are. ugh.
picture.php

group shot of the chems
picture.php

group shot of the luis outside of the tent. they are going at 10 hrs for another few days to try and finish them off. that one yellow one is premature obviously. i think ive talked about it in a past post...
picture.php

and, im almost done doing through this bud, i guess ill have about 5-7hundo viable beans. a bit more than a expected as always!
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
bueller? bueller?

chop shots of the last lui13. 9 weeks or so.

picture.php

shitty side angle
picture.php

clean and hanging
picture.php

edit* this is the largest lui clean and hanging. i dunno if i have a shot of a clean chemMAT
picture.php

cleaned the mom tent out to make room for some new stuff coming in
picture.php

the chem MAT averaged less than an oz each dry. the numer 2 or second row in is the keeper in smell strength and flavor. and the flowers are harder. and it has a more uniform stretch. thats what ill be running when it comes up again. to be honest though the high is not as strong as i was hoping. its not as strong as my ogchem. does the job, and its super rank.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts